Originally Posted by raghorn
I'm still waiting, hoping, rooting for anyone from the donothing crew to hang some pictures of something other than a slug taken with a cell phone.
Maybe one day?!?!..................

'horn,

You'll wanna be careful in citing them facts,or one of The Gang will Pretend to Imagine you being on Ignore.

Oh...the "horror".(grin)

'slave,

Mebbe Shefire is saving up all her Imagination,for her next DNK BWT?!!? With luck,MagnumDoosh will say sumptin' in Karate to quantify them "results".

Laffin'!

'CUB,

How's the "scouting" going? Sure hope it is bearing more fruit,than the "savings" for one of them there fancy-schmancy high dollar Ti take-off handles. Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination for you,so you can Practice your Pretend and formulate more excuses for your incredibly inept Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude. I need a larger handle,mainly because I wasn't "blessed" with Lady Fingers like you and never was into [bleep] around. Feel free to flaunt your ImaginationFu as you skirt RealityFu and wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

[Linked Image]

BEST Thread ever!