Originally Posted by Brother Dave
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
There is just so much in this post that is funny.

Dude...you're not kidding. This is soooo funny I honestly couldn't believe I was reading it right.

Seafire, you is one dumb SOB. I feel thanks are in order just for the comedy. Why you continue talking about things of which you have zero knowledge is beyond me, but I do appreciate it.

Please, keep it up!

this from the guy who had the long thread a few years back about being a victim on having to pay child support to women he knocked up?

your credentials kind of negate a darn thing relevant or irrelevant you might have to say...

yeah, per usual Schtick's groupies and leg humpers are out defending his honor...

Schtick doesn't have a darn thing I need to know, that I can't get from another source right here on this forum that isn't so full of themselves...he is far from the brightest crayon in the box, believe me..he's about as luminary as a burnt out candle..

anyone who follows him, evidently is in the same loser club....

one doesn't need a PhD from Harvard to figure out guys like Schtick.... he is far from the only blow hard on the planet...
in fact it seems most of his buddies are the same 'birds of a feather...'

you bozos are the entertainment...guess you feel your little shrimp can't fight his own battles, or defend his own honor...if he has any...

I love how you boys keep your circle jerk moving right along..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez