Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Here's a soothing pic to cool y'all Kube [bleep] brains while you try to figure it out.

Figure what out, that you very rarely work?

Her version of "work",is commensurate with the hilarity of her version(s) of everything [bleep] else.

It is a unique opportunity to have someone sooooooooooooo amazingly [bleep] stupid,wax eloquent upon their plight,under the auspice of feigning a clue and having a leg up.

The inherent comedy has no equal.

Jeff-O,

Those were killer Salamander pics! What did you do to fend the charge of a Rutting 'Mander? Or did it simply say "[bleep] it" and start feeding itself away upon your trail of bread crumbs,chuckling to itself?!!? Laffin'!

Your Imagination is nearly as PRICELESS in [bleep] humor,as the fact to how much you need same and your Pretend is rather spectacular in it's magnitude. Your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,conjoined with the dismal results you reliably "reap",runs fully in synch with your pan handling ways and Crusade to make Dumbphucktitude and being a lazy piece of schit "fashionable". I VERY much enjoy how you can't do a [bleep] thing and how all them unconnected dots is somehow someone else's "fault". The number of things that stump you,is simply [bleep] amazing.

Here's to your unbridled stupidity and the fact that it runs to your core and to the humor associated with your perpetual Pity Party designating your incredible ineptitude as being all but your doing. Nice touch to yet again reiterate all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been!

Cheer up,only saw (1) Grizzly this morning,but he was a Pickle and I got paid for some. Cracks me the [bleep] up,how work is the dirtiest of 4-letter words to you.

Keep shooting for the stars and trying to open them cardboard boxes!

okok,

I love your pics too.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

-I've seen me nekked and I've more than two legs to stand on. Mebbe if you say that you are "manly" enough times,you'll start to believe it? Good luck there,with that yarn!

-I've long had an uncanny appreciation for splendor as it unfolded and have long been Center Stage in regards to same. Keep telling yourself that you's in a like boat and perhaps you can curb that insecurity. Pics are always a nice touch and don't slight the humor associated with you being inept with everything,save Imaginbation and Pretend