Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by Boxer
'STUART,

Oh I'm thinkin' there's been more than just a wee bit of concise Riflery dots connected,in this Thread alone.

Might could be Epic in that regard too.

BEST Thread ever.

'flave

The 'Bucket is still down,which is inordinate. Finally have some nice light to play in,so hopefully it holds until I toss my boots on.

Luckily,the weather has zero bearing on the Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks "pursuits",so the gals will still be able to fling their usual amount of Imagination and Pretend around...which is always a treat.

Always get a kick outta them "results".

'Cub,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you yet again felt compelled to quantify your Nothingness and flaunt both your Imagination and Pretend,in one fell swoop.

Curiously enough,your Dream Rifle ain't gettin' much air time...not that the constant is inordinate. Also like the way you's able to correlate how you cain't like your pay checks and touch on your splendid pixels as well.

Laffin'!

'slave,

Perhaps this evening the Caribouskis will strike a pose,as the lighting is
currently beyond splendid.

Saw a fair to middlin' Bull yesterdaty evening,that was yet fully encased in velvet,which suplized me. Pretty late in the game,for him to yet be unscathed in that regard.

I should prolly check on the MuskOxeses too.

Ackleymam,

Chickum eggs is a good barometer of a rifle's 500yd potential.

Just sayin'.

Ya know I do seem to recall a video you posted showing your rifles potential at a 500 yd egg....maybe you could post it tomorrow....!

I can't copy and paste on this, but I looked it up.
Search "long range omelette" on YouTube

Have Dog

Will Travel