Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

best post on the entire Darn Thread Dan...

might give these morons something else to leg hump instead of just doing it to Schtick all the time...

I'm going to be spending the day, wishing about all the things I might have done, or places I might have been, or things I almost nearly had...

sad I am not so macho and manly as Schtick's groupies are here...Real Men, like other REAL men it seems... just like the Real Men down in San Francisco Seem to... is there a pattern here???

naw, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt...

amazing how wound up they when someone seems things differently than they do...and heaven forbid someone call them on their BS...

you boys THINK you have it all.. you just don't have a clue on how many other forum members have you clowns on ignore or just ignore ya period...

this whole thread isn't about me saying I am better than you clowns... its about you aren't the big heroes you see yourself as...and it is about Schtick learning some manners to fellow forum members...

but it makes his little 5 ft self, feel more manly to call everyone who is not overly impressed with him, dumbphucks etc..

of course that is too much for half you morons to digest...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez