Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

Thanks for the pics of your Big Weekend Trip(BWT),from 4 years ago...that schit is funnier than [bleep]! I see you wasn't having any more luck with your Olympus P&S,than you are with a Canon DSLR,but I'll feign my "surprise",if only to bolster your "courage" in reiterating your incredible Dumbphucktitude and Day Dreaming Do-Nothingness. Laffin'!

One could only Pretend to Imagine the "satisfactions" you find inherent,in your being smitten with finding enough pop cans to buy the gas to drive pavement,only to do THAT?!!? Bless your heart. You're really a "hard charger" and hanging it all out there. I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooo [bleep] hard!!

Pardon the Wilderness less than 100yds from my bedroom window,exceeding all your Big Weekend Trips combined. Shot the frame a coupla weeks ago...if only because it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,there wasn't much shaking yesterday evening either. I know...I know,the "rule" of thirds schit cracks me up too and I crop like that every once in a while just for the humor associated. Too bad it all goes over your pointy tinfoil wrapped head.

[Linked Image]

MUCH looking forward to the next installment of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Kudos to you,for being [bleep] stupid enough,to feel compelled to flaunt your doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Wow +P.

bcraig,

It's more than a whole bunch humorous,that your opening move is to cram things in your mouth and azz. I reckon you's most comfortable,in staying with them moves you know best. Intellesting approach,though your firsthand accountings would be tough to slight. Congratulations?

I musta missed the particulars on your 223AI build...feel free to Imagine whatever you must,so as to help your Pretend along.

Laffin'!

What an AMAZING amalgamation of Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,fighting feverishly to out-Nothing eachother.

BEST Thread ever!

If only to keep the "pace",I just opened a PM from Poor Dumb Day Dreaming Don and it's a [bleep] BEAUTY!!!!

[Linked Image]

I am curious as to why you feel the need to address me in such a rude manner when I was just making a Humorous (to the sane anyway) comment about the 223 AI ?
But I have read where you have addressed others rudely . such a shame as you seem to have such potential ,one day you may grow up and become an adult and learn how to talk to people.
You seem like such a fine person(to test bullet expansion on perhaps)Just kidding of course (I would hate to waste a good bullet on you)Probably just get a sack and fill it with manure(same testing medium (Just another sack of sh..t.
I hope the rest here forgive me for talking to in such a manner after all you are a Legend (in your own adolesent mind that is)
And remember when I need your oppinion I will give it to you.
Have a good day sir.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money