Swede,
GFY.

Ok.
Even though you ARE a foreigner, you are NOT French, like Archie, so I'll correspond with
you, even though you did not greet me as brother, like you did BD, but my name is D also, so there is a connection there, although no one has ever called me Possum, as I tend to be referred to as Wolverine, for my animal nickname.
1. Alligator food.
Nearly everyone in Florida has a pet gator. The gators moved to Florida first, because there are virtually Zero TAXES there and alot of Digital Dan types followed because there are virtually ZERO TAXES IN FLORIDA. P.S. they also search for ASS near the water......and FLORIDA is virtually SWAMP WATER over the entire state, so they got THAT going for them, plus they pay virtually NOTHING IN TAXES, because all the Mosquitos in FLORIDA have already sucked out the last drop of their blood anyway.
2. Possum will have to answer the relatives part.........I could tell you about mine, if you like, I even have some in-laws that have in-laws is Sweden, so it's almost like you and I are related.......except in Sweden don't they tax the schit out of you? Which would be the opposite of FLORIDA.
3. Here in the USA you can't donate meat and schit like that to churches without running it through a commercial meat cutter. So, the deal is you invite the whole church over to your house for a Bar-B-Q........then you feed everyone, (after buying 10 times more of schit at the store than you really need) and then you write it off, plus the tools you needed to provide that food for the needy (read...guns, gas and ammo) of the ZERO TAXES THAT FLORIDANS PAY, so now the Feds, send you back a TAX rebate, EVEN THOUGH you never payed a [bleep] DIME.

is this a great country or what?

Oh yeah.
John, welcome to the thread.
Slave.

Have Dog

Will Travel