Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by wageslave
Looks like you left pecker tracks on it already, Seafire.
You can have it, that's not my style.
I prefer women.

Sure ya Do...

but we won't tell...

but what you prefer and what ya get are two different things, aren't they? whistle

Seems like you are the one with your imagination cranked up, let's hear it! I'm all ears.

Likely, what we'll "get" from your ego driven drivel is more bullschit

somebody got their toes stepped on...

you're the type that claim I don't get off the couch and do anything, and then I explain where I spend my time, and now you are bitching about me telling it publicly...

well plenty of us spend our time differently than you guys do, but since it isn't the same as yours, you try to insinuate we are less "manly".... but then insinuate that of you guys and you get all offended... sort of like Democrats and liberals do with their dual standards...

anyone else see a similar pattern??

Well, well looks like we have another Seafire accustion with ZERO details, let alone FACTS, to back it up. Surprise, Surprise. Guess you don't know what I "got".

I pity "Oliver" and the rest of your "troop" for having to have YOU as a, so called, "leader".

Show me one post of mine where a said one word about you getting off the couch.
Show me a post where I've bragged to you about anything outdoors.
I, in fact, was trying to help you see what you were coming across as over 100 pages ago. You would PM me about it and say you had seen the "error of your ways" and were going to ignore and move on. Two hours later, you just couldn't help yours self and would "jump" back in. I would publicly remind you that you looked like an azz. You would then PM me and see the "error of your ways".
Seeing any pattern yet?
Wanna talk about "dual standards" yet?
So here we are today. You supposedly, have me on ignore grin member that one?
I have a PM from you flashing on my screen right now.
You can't make this schit up.

Have Dog

Will Travel