Page 67 of 2,579 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Looks like you left pecker tracks on it already, Seafire.
You can have it, that's not my style.
I prefer women.

Sure ya Do...

but we won't tell...

but what you prefer and what ya get are two different things, aren't they? whistle

Seems like you are the one with your imagination cranked up, let's hear it! I'm all ears.

Likely, what we'll "get" from your ego driven drivel is
I volunteer, I am a REAL man because I treat people with love, respect and understanding, I lead at church, I only take underprivileged folks outdoors and I am better than you, read what I just told you about myself and see.

Lots of folks do EVERYTHING you claim to do and more.
The difference?
We don't crow about it in every post on the Internet.
So, who am I impressed with?
The unsung doers or you?
Sorry, not you.

somebody got their toes stepped on...

you're the type that claim I don't get off the couch and do anything, and then I explain where I spend my time, and now you are bitching about me telling it publicly...

so which way ya want it there Dudley?

or you were asking me, just so you had something else to bitch about? Probably that was the reason...

plenty of you guys are busy bragging about what you do, while claiming others don't do anything but sit on the couch...

well plenty of us spend our time differently than you guys do, but since it isn't the same as yours, you try to insinuate we are less "manly".... but then insinuate that of you guys and you get all offended... sort of like Democrats and liberals do with their dual standards...

anyone else see a similar pattern??

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chas05
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Nah. You are not worthy.

Hey, gonna take your rifle for a drive this weekend? Gonna get out of the rig this time?

Jeff,

You celebrate mediocrity with such panache, I wanted to ask you something.

When I run, draw a weapon from a holster, ride a bike, shoot a rifle, buy groceries, fail at an occupation, or contemplate a future failing occupation, should I start a whole new thread each time? Or should I just punctuate numerous threads with the relentless celebration of nothing?

Any advice on how to not be you, would be of great benefit to the board.

Thanks in advance,
Travis

Christ, this entire thread is an exercise in "striving for mediocrity" at best...congratulations? Carry on to all...

Charlie

No way hoser.

These other bastids are mediocre. I'm in rarified air over here. But humble!

Celebrating egregious superiority, yet humble. That's my gig.

Beatch.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire, that post you threw up over in the campfire wasteland sealed it.

You're a complete loon.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not for me, this post is the one that sealed it:

but I do have a personal question... do you let your groupies who worship at the Schtick Altar of BS, know which pictures of your 'bagged game' were NOT shot in the back yard, or actually were Tagged with a Legal Game tag?

and then how about the pictures you post claiming are yours, when we know they weren't taken by you... you are just stealing someone else's work and claiming it is yours...

Publicly called a man a poacher on an internet hunting forum, but offered up no proof. If you got it, take it to Ak F&G, not here. If you don't, then you have crossed the line and perhaps in more ways than one.

....and there is little doubt Boxer's "backyard" is a touch larger than Seafire's. There was a time, before the place got built up I could open the backdoor and be hunting in virtually minutes. Things changed, but until they did, there was nothing illegal about how I hunted.

Last edited by battue; 05/24/12.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Always a treat to be regaled with your Imagination and Pretend and I'd be amongst the last to slight just how badly you need both and the first to "congratulate" you upon doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with. Your EPIC Dumbphucktitude is an absolute riot of hilarity and I've always grooved on your incessant Treatise touching upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

As an aside,it's more than a whole bunch [bleep] funny,that in conjunction with being easily amongst the ranks of being THE dumbest of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,you are sexually frustrated to boot and your flaunting said insecurities is a [bleep] hoot! Sugartits,noone can slander you,better than you can...just as noone could explain just how unmasculine you are,better than you. Don't slight the magnitude of those "accomplishments",if only because your couchbound [bleep] is largely without peer,in reliably schlepping stupidity to places it's never been before.

MUCH enjoyed your heartfelt whine and dizzying array of Pretend,concocted via your Imagination and only hope that you are oblivious enough to continue to showcase your amazing ineptitude,with the tears yet again flowing down your copious jowls. You've taken the Vagina Monologue(s) to the next level and I'd like to be the first to thank you for the humor firstly and secondly,for it being oblivious to you.

Here's hoping stupid hurts.

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

I was looking forward to the "harrowing" accounting of doing "battle" with a Poozy Willow,if only because you are the biggest Poozy on the Planet. Spare no details and don't be afraid to use your Imagination,Pretend or a Chart,as you deem requisite to showcase the "difficulties" associated.

WOW +P++.

'05,

Don't be trying to steal away Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's all poor dumb Jeff-O's got. As an aside,Poozy Willows get "bigger" than you think.(grin)

That'd be mean.

'tue,

17 million acres is what I'd term "fair to middlin",regarding relative backyard sizing and I reckon it handy for more than a few things of the Outdoor variety. Fact is,I'm torn now on whether to chase Booners or bang Chrome and it is a right proper dilemma. Decisions...decisions.(grin)

Don't be so tough on Shefire and her countless frustrations,if only because all of 'em is wellfounded. Can you imagine,being forced to Imagine??!!??

Laffin'!

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This thread is boring now.

Here is some final viewing of Jeff when he was a chick. If you look really close you can see his vagina in pic number two. Kinda gross.

Have a great day and GFY's.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ok, here's a few. Hewlett-Packard has decided it's time for me to buy a new scanner (their last "upgrade" ruined things and nothing seems to fix it, the bastards) so these are pics of pics.

Looking GOOD! Actually I think I was nervous as hell if this is the climb I think it is.
[Linked Image]

Leading a crack:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Seafire, that post you threw up over in the campfire wasteland sealed it.

You're a complete loon.

from a guy with Loco in his handle?

okay, that seems like it is coming from a reputable source..

kinda like being told you're crazy by Dr Nutz?

party on Garth... .where ever campfire wasteland may be...

I'll take you off our family's Christmas list then... whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
'fire, I used to think you were a reasonable sort of individual from most of your posts.

However, given the rather frantic, delusional nature of your posts of late I strongly suggest you visit your family doctor. As an outside observer it would appear that you are experiencing some sort of mental ailment.

Given the radical shift that you are exhibiting I would think perhaps mental illness or a brain tumour.

Go get checked out.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
not to worry... time will tell...

all I did is propose a question... which was not answered... it was avoided...

for what reasons you guys think.. are probably different than what you think.. it was avoided for good reason....

where there is smoke there is fire..

in the long run, we'll see who is right and who is wrong.....

besides Schtick is NOT the only Alaska resident on this forum... and he is also not the resident folk hero for some of those other AK based forum members...

and anyone who thinks Poaching in Rural Alaska is not a common thing, doesn't know rural Alaska very well.. I spent a summer up there and was appalled on how much poaching I saw going on...with plenty having the attitude, if you don't get caught, then it never happened..

just how many deer for example can one legally take in Alaska per year? and how many photos does Schtick show and claim?

some of you boys need to get past the 'I wish I lived there' thoughts and start looking at his crap with a little reality...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like you left pecker tracks on it already, Seafire.
You can have it, that's not my style.
I prefer women.

Sure ya Do...

but we won't tell...

but what you prefer and what ya get are two different things, aren't they? whistle

Seems like you are the one with your imagination cranked up, let's hear it! I'm all ears.

Likely, what we'll "get" from your ego driven drivel is more bullschit

somebody got their toes stepped on...

you're the type that claim I don't get off the couch and do anything, and then I explain where I spend my time, and now you are bitching about me telling it publicly...

well plenty of us spend our time differently than you guys do, but since it isn't the same as yours, you try to insinuate we are less "manly".... but then insinuate that of you guys and you get all offended... sort of like Democrats and liberals do with their dual standards...

anyone else see a similar pattern??

Well, well looks like we have another Seafire accustion with ZERO details, let alone FACTS, to back it up. Surprise, Surprise. Guess you don't know what I "got".

I pity "Oliver" and the rest of your "troop" for having to have YOU as a, so called, "leader".

Show me one post of mine where a said one word about you getting off the couch.
Show me a post where I've bragged to you about anything outdoors.
I, in fact, was trying to help you see what you were coming across as over 100 pages ago. You would PM me about it and say you had seen the "error of your ways" and were going to ignore and move on. Two hours later, you just couldn't help yours self and would "jump" back in. I would publicly remind you that you looked like an azz. You would then PM me and see the "error of your ways".
Seeing any pattern yet?
Wanna talk about "dual standards" yet?
So here we are today. You supposedly, have me on ignore grin member that one?
I have a PM from you flashing on my screen right now.
You can't make this schit up.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That's fine Kodiak...

despite current common thought, I'm not here to offend folks..

however, I have a bad habit of calling of liar on his BS...and Schtick is BS...

and folks keep forgetting that this has migrated from my just telling a fellow forum member, he doesn't need to degrade and sling derogatory BS to fellow forum members...

too many give Schtick a pass on that one...the rest just ignore him...

maybe if more forum members would stand up and tell so called forum member he doesn't need to slander and call fellow forum members names for zero provocation, then he would quit doing it...

but as long as his shots aren't at them, then I guess they seem to not be too concerned...

I am far from the first or the last guy to have problems with this little egomaniac...only thing I don't understand is why folks allow it..

and whether anyone likes Jeff O or not... what the hell is the reason for the continued attacks on that guy also?

some of it is in fun and banter.. others just get vicious...

is this the type of environment we want to hang around in..

so call me a nut or whatever to standing up against it..

and as far as Schtick.. if the shoe fits... he can wear it..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So here we are today. You supposedly, have me on ignore grin member that one?
I have a PM from you flashing on my screen right now.
You can't make this schit up.

and that PM basically is telling you, you wanna lay off my asss and I'll lay off of yours...

but since that is what you don't wanna do, there is no problem on my end...

I think you are a decent guy, and we just have different views on some issues here...

but if you don't want to see it that way, no problem Dudley..

I'll delete it? Feel better now?

and I'll let my little buddy Oliver aware of your concerns...

"hey Oliver, some guy over in Idaho is concerned I am a bad influence on you... and thinks I should quit helping you with your merit badges and rank advancement..." I am sure what his response will be...but I promise to bring it to his attention.. just for you...

almost forgot... that Ignore button...it is so uncomplicated, even YOU and Schtick can understand it...you can turn it on, you can turn it off, you can toggle a display if you decide to read it, or you can just leave it blocked...

just think, it gives you all of those options...and you can do it anytime or anyway ya desire... must have too many moving parts for ya I gather...

play with it... even you'll end up figuring it out...or I can have my little buddy Oliver explain it to ya if that would help out...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Well, I tried......

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yes you did, and I respect you for your opinion... its just that yours and mine differ on this subject...

nothing more nothing less...

and notice how you did so while being a gentleman.. and not calling me or anyone else Dumbphucks, etc etc etc..

which is exactly my point...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If I thought you were currently of sound mind, I would be more than willing to tell you that I think you are being a complete Dumbphuck of EPIC magnitude. But I'm fairly sure that you are experiencing a malady of some significant proportions.

I URGE you to get an mri, or ct scan.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Seafire, keep after Boxer, I am sure you will eventually wear him down and he will see things your way...Keep up the good fight, the entire WWW. is counting on you.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I thought I made it rather clear we were done with this thread?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I thought I made it rather clear we were done with this thread?

Travis

What? Did you drop the memo in your $2.99 Grand Slam or something?

An I AM THIS FORUM would have been obeyed. Maybe.

Ponytail pics.....................

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Can't leave seafire hanging, he has boxer on the run now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

all I did is propose a question... which was not answered... it was avoided...

besides Schtick is NOT the only Alaska resident on this forum... and he is also not
just how many deer for example can one legally take in Alaska per year? and how many photos does Schtick show and claim?

but I do have a personal question... do you let your groupies who worship at the Schtick Altar of BS, know which pictures of your 'bagged game' were NOT shot in the back yard, or actually were Tagged with a Legal Game tag?

You did ask a question and within it included the statement; which game was not shot in the backyard and which game was legally tagged. You made the statement as if it were fact. Now if you have the proof run with it, but hearsay doesn't cut it.

You a politician by any chance? You know the kind that throws statements out with the hope it is accepted as fact with no proof.

Most of Ak from what I've seen is four Deer per year for residents. Easy to find, just google the question and you wouldn't have to ask. Let's see: Boxer has lived in AK for sometime and has shot more than a few Deer. I'm thinking at 4/year over more than a few years, combined with his his proclivity with a camera would add up to more than a few photos.

Again, you have it, use it. When the convictions come down you can then say time told the story. Until then it is hearsay and nothing more. In addition hearsay from only one person and that person has been grinding their axe in front of the forum for more than a little while.

Last edited by battue; 05/24/12.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 67 of 2,579 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 921 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.