MCH... looks nice.

For poosy-ass flatlands I mean. whistle

In all seriousness, we'd do a lot of vertical in the southern Rockies growing up. Good stuff. The Coast Range in Oregon is podunk in scale, but not necessarily steepness, by comparison BUT the vegetation and organic matter on the ground are simply unfathomable if you haven't BTDT.... At least they were for me, coming from a Rockies and southwestern high desert perspective.

I'm going to try to hit that conditioning hike/LR shoot once a week all summer and would love company if any of the lurkers want a good workout.

I had my anvil nippers with me. I was wishing I had a machete. The trail is FUBAR down by the valley bottom and it was some tedious chit getting through the salmonberry & vine maple. It'll be easier next time as I did clean it up a bunch on the first pass.

Can't remember if I mentioned this already but I fell about 4 feet into a rotted-out culvert from lord knows when. That sucked. I was lucky I landed mostly on my left leg as my right hip is the torn up one and it'd be exploding on me today if I'd hit it with that kind of impact.

The shooting was interesting. I was at 615 yards, and there was enough of an updraft to confound me until I figured it out.

Nice ground-score, can always use more of these:

[Linked Image]

My rifle isn't supposed to be shiny:

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!