There was both Canon and Cannon. Figured the high zoot Tournie 10TS's would be as equally Greek to her as a FF sensor...all of which is funny.

Though in fairness,I've APS-H and vanilla UniTroll HP's too. It'll really [bleep] her up that the HP's ain't vanilla in color and I should take a picture to elaborate ala 1Ds to come full circle and really ring the bell.(grin)

But that'd be a Vulcan Mindphuck and the poor addled dolt,simply ain't got the faculties to follow along.

Bless her heart.

'gwe,

The best thing about a 9",is that it ain't a 10",12" or 14"...downside being more than a wee bit unkind,in that it sure as schit ain't an 8" either. Brightside bein',there are them who's blissed enough to have never stuck a toe in them waters,yet is fairly certain they's on the right track. Which is of course the very precipice that hilarity hinges upon.

Funny how lotsa schit is "great",to them who've only seen but one side of the fence,as a best case scenario. Entertaining though!

'tap,

Very often it's more than a whole bunch [bleep] easy,to kill more than a few birds,with but a single stone. Trouble is,it often flies over heads and that's a shame.(grin)

Lemme see...how's we gonna tie things together?!!? Mebbe like this.

[Linked Image]

The astute will note that the Cannon HP's while vanilla,really ain't. EXIF will yield a 1Ds FF capture of an APS-H '3,ala subtle LR3 massaging,before being tossed into the Efex HDR Pro 2 fires of a 6 EV stop merged swing. And if only to really ring the bell there's a 1-9" spout in there somewhere and mebbe even an A5,wearing a 3-way to twin studs,mated to a 1A2 in the foremost locale. I'm fairly certain the M4 nestles a 2.500"+ COAL OEM box,with a brace of Marty fasteners. Curiously enough though,the 1913 upper Marty melding Standards to an M3,is an intellesting dichotomy...if only because I cain't like them either. [bleep] alotta folks up,to swing 20MOA in conjunction with 1MOA ele and a zero stop. Odd that it's shifted to 6x too,as a default. For frosting it's easy to discern that the vanilla shaded boxes ain't and that their confines is more than a wee bit generous,in conjunction with Linda Lovelace's proclivities,even when in FF Mode.

Everyone thinks they look...but alas,noone sees,though it do routinely crack me the [bleep] up.(grin)

'bender,

Tough to enter Slutdom,via the slow-twisted path.

Just sayin'.(grin)