Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by wageslave
Were you formerly known as Logcutter?
or do you just impersonate him when you are thrashed?
Were you formerly known as Tinkerbell or do you just impersonate her when you're menstruating ?

Ziiiiinnnnnnggggg!

Schtick is out making a buck or two for a week or two... so he can come home and do more "Important Schtick Stuff"... get drunk, impress us all with his lack of working knowledge of the English language, and poach a few more of Alaska's wild life off his front porch.... and then show us some more "hero pictures"....

wonder if he is going to show any hero pics of him, with his 223 AI where he has shot some of his neighbors dogs?

ya know, Important stuff like that!!

Myself I have to admit, I don't have any pics of poached animals.. and locally we don't shoot deer that happen to be grazing in the yard.....

but I am sure those salt blocks strategically placed around his yard help substantially...

and yeah before ya repeat the EXACT same BS again Schtick:

"Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah
Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Laffin...."

we've heard it.. find something new to say...even your insults are stale...and pretty darn lame...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez