Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 2,579 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 2578 2579
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by battue
I bet if many had the choice to hunt, shoot or fish with Stick they would jump at the chance. And I'm also willing to wager it would be a fun time as long as they realized BS wouldn't be tolerated all that long.

Just say'en.....

Clowns and midgets scare me..

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Originally Posted by battue
I bet if many had the choice to hunt, shoot or fish with Stick they would jump at the chance. And I'm also willing to wager it would be a fun time as long as they realized BS wouldn't be tolerated all that long.

Just say'en.....

Yeah, I'd go hang with him. Bet it would be a blast! Prolly one of those times that all the way home I'd just be smilin' the whole way...

Ummm... What do you plan on him doing to you, exactly?

Travis

This threads getting a little....Lavender....if ya know what I mean.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Go easy, boys. Just because y'all have those kinds of latent tendencies does't mean everybody does.

(And quit trying to look deep into my eyes, Travis! I know what you're doing behind those aviators! Save that for your sheep! grin)

Last edited by DELGUE; 05/06/12.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by okok
Them are dinks......you proved my point. Congrats?

Okok, I'm sitting on my deck drinking a beer after yard work . The Clearwater River is 500 yards away and I'm hoping the Chinook show up in a couple weeks. As you may know, this is the birthplace of the "B" run Steelhead. If there weren't solid gill nets on the Columbia, we would still be catching over 20 lb. fish. That said, I would trade rivers with Boxer in a heartbeat. I fail to grasp what exactly you are trying to prove, but I am enjoying the ride. You and the Obama dick, Eugene Division are really convincing, you go girls.
Nice pics, Boxer. We anxiously await pics from the girls to offset your sucks fish from your sucks river.

'slave,

Imagination is nearly as inexpensive as Pretend and it is fortunate for The Do-Nothing Gang,that such "bargains" exist,otherwise their "experience","knowledge" and "first hand accountings" would be none.(grin)

Few things funnier than giving a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck a few beers,so as to cajole their Imagination into Fabrication Mode and to extoll "all" their "results".

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You flatter yourself in Imagining the opportunity,let alone having the tools to hang. (Sorry Shefire,weren't my intent to horn you up,yet again)

'Course you'd have a 223AI that worked.

Bless your Do-Nothig heart.

Tanner,

They got creamed.

'GUE,

Extraordinary results ain't for everybody,which is fairly suplizing to me.

'Course I've long been afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Saw/passed (4) Bears last night,none of which was worthy in my book...though all would have easily exceeded The 'Gang's results. Funny how that Reality persists.

GreatWapoozy,

Your whining Dumbphucktitude,never wanes in it's splendor.

Congratulations?

archie'

Wanna see The Do-Nothing Gang cross the street? Toss one of Shefire's vibrators across the road and watch the stampede.

Laffin'!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I dont no the Boxer. Cut thru the bull-$hit and all the terms. I dont know what half you guys are talking about with this slang. I bit he could feed his family and several familys with his skills.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

You flatter yourself in Imagining the opportunity,let alone having the tools to hang.

LOL .... I wouldn't spend 5 min with you at a dog fight nor even imagine the opportunity to do so. On the other hand, I do have invites to hunt with better folk than you in just about every province in Canada, the Yukon and Texas and a couple other States. Save youself the rejection and get over it.

'Course you'd have a 223AI that worked.

What, so I could be more like you? .... As if! [Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
I dont no the Boxer. Cut thru the bull-$hit and all the terms. I dont know what half you guys are talking about with this slang. I bit he could feed his family and several familys with his skills.

I get by.

I also tend to speak matter of factly,mainly because facts matter...and it cracks me up,that them realities are more than a whole bunch too [bleep] much for The Do-Nothing Gang.

Get a kick out their collective Imaginations and all the mileage they get outta Pretend.

'Cub,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it all you like. Interestingly enough,you've mentioned plainly that you Imagined the very thing you Pretend to have not Imagined,which is more than a whole bunch [bleep] funny and from all angles. Nice touch to quantify your incredible [bleep] Stupidity,along with your Imagination and Pretend.

No need to reiterate that a PF boltgun stumped you,nor how much you flatter yourself by again Imagining that you could Pretend to hang.

I'd not begin to slight how very important your Imagination is for you and how you are an expert on Pretend.

Congratulations?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Speaking of knocking the new off anything, my life has been so boring, do-nothing and shiitty outside of work that this is the only junk I've been knocking the new off of...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nor how much you flatter yourself by again Imagining that you could Pretend to hang.

Don't you have some other minions to have sucking up to your awesomeness or a mirror to spend time with?

Must be terrible hard living next to fallible mortals. What ever would you talk about, other than yourself?

Your life would have so much different had you been taller, don't you think?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin'

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Whats interesting to me some get it some never will. None of its that hard! Most people would starve if they had to depend on the amount hunt that runs through theyre blood!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Whats interesting to me some get it some never will. None of its that hard! Most people would starve if they had to depend on the amount hunt that runs through theyre blood!

Stick will be along SHORTly to give you a spelling lesson..

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I love the term "The Do Nothing Gang" as it describes 98% of the posters here.Knock someones pictures yet the Do Nothing Gang post none.Knock there fish and yet the Do Nothing Gang post know fish pictures.Outdoors pictures in any way..Not even a camping trip.

As to the .223 AI..I thought it was called the 5.56 chamber(62,000 PSI) versus the .223 Rem at a Saami 55,000 PSI. cry cry

Gotta love the net and the do nothing gang...Some of us do more in a week outdoors than others do in a year.

Jayco

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
I love the term "The Do Nothing Gang" as it describes 98% of the posters here.Knock someones pictures yet the Do Nothing Gang post none.Knock there fish and yet the Do Nothing Gang post know fish pictures.Outdoors pictures in any way..Not even a camping trip.

As to the .223 AI..I thought it was called the 5.56 chamber(62,000 PSI) versus the .223 Rem at a Saami 55,000 PSI. cry cry

Gotta love the net and the do nothing gang...Some of us do more in a week outdoors than others do in a year.

Jayco

Pretty tough to do outdoor stuff from behind bars, 'cept walking the "yard"..

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Jayco

If posting pictures of a tarp hung in a tree, stringers of planter trout, and views from the road is what's necessary to be an outdoorsman, than please consider me a happy member of the "Do Nothing Gang".

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll be hunting for a color phase next week. Trying to decide if an 8x10 is big enough, or if I should hold out for 10x12 or bigger, and blue, silver, or green?

Any tips?..

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Very clever but it was worth shutting up a big mouth......

Post some outdoors pictures owe great one...

I will start with the basic campfire and family....

[Linked Image]

And family around the fire...

[Linked Image]

Your turn stud....................

Jayco

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Jayco

If posting pictures of a tarp hung in a tree, stringers of planter trout, and views from the road is what's necessary to be an outdoorsman, than please consider me a happy member of the "Do Nothing Gang".

Come on Goat..Post some pictures of your outdoors or are you just all talk?

Jayco

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Here's one I killed last year, offically 19'x29' SCI...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Beautiful mount there.
Really captures the majesty.

Page 17 of 2,579 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, 15 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,833
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.