Shefire,

It's entertaininger than [bleep],that the World turning on it's axis,hasn't enough momentum to fling your sorry Do Nothing [bleep](DNK) from the couch. I know...I know,all You Do Nothing [bleep] "coincidentally" live in the geographic locations with Extry Thick Gravity(ETG). Laffin'! Mebbe you could startcha' a Hard Chargers Club(HCC) and drive stakes so as to see who's the first to move. Laffin'!

You DNK's are never shy with excuses and it's funnier than [bleep] to grant you the bandwidth requisite,which allows you to wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Keep telling yourself that your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude is someonelse's "fault" and perhaps some day you'll actually dupe yourself into believing same. I just crossed my fingers for ya'. Laffin'! Fortunately Imagination and Pretend is free,or you'd simply have nothing to "contribute". Few things as exhilarating as being privvy to the "particulars" of one of your BWT's,as you drool aloud and Imagine coming close to almost doing something,while Pretending it occurred...you "hard charger".

Not much shakin' today,other than The Milford Market had buckets of Trout on Sale. Goodly sized buckets too and beings I like blue,I opted same. Cain't know exactly how many there are in a bucket,though I reckon it right near a schitload. Laffin'! Tough to trump the tablefare of Atlantic Salmonses,in all their regal splendor,fresh outta the pen. It's the other white meat. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hell,mighta even wet a line too. I'm not certain which would be more hilarious,a video of you trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water,or one of you trying to tie a snell. You operate in rare air,as very [bleep] few folks in this World,fail so miserably at such and incredible number of things,as you. Congratulations? Hey if only to drive the point home,wouldja' please wonder aloud again,as to why you are such a DNK and mebbe frost it,by finger pointing how that Reality is someone else's "fault". THAT schit cracks me the [bleep] up! It's ALMOST as funny as the notion you've got,that someone else could make you appear to be a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit(DNS),than you can.

The dreaded #1 'squito dressed in 15# Chameleon in a 10/5 fashion. Yep you guessed correctly,it's always funnier than [bleep] to watch your Stupidity work it's "magic",as you set mired in your Dumbphucktitude.

Purty Presentations is serious business,though moot to you,as you are in the business of setting upon your [bleep] while tethered to the couch. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Weather is blowing up,Milford tributaries is gonna swell in size and tomorrow just might could be a 1/0 and 20# leader day.

[Linked Image]

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with and for you thinking Nothing is somehow "something". Here's hoping Stupid hurts.

Bless your heart,you addled DNK.

'slave,

Perhaps Shefire will become the World's First DNK to bitch herself happy. While I know that answer well in advance...I ain't gonna steal her last [bleep] glimmer of hope and let her in on the "secret",that it ain't in the cards. Oops!.(grin)

BEST thread ever!

'STUART,

There ain't much [bleep] funnier in this World,than to grant a DNK all the slack on the rope she thinks she can "handle". Personally,I think The Do Nothing Gang is really doing a great job.

Laffin'!

JB,

How's the Snake Oil business? Heard you got run out on a rail and I'll feign my "surprise".

Say sumptin' "proprietary".

Laffin'!

Magnumdoosh,

It always cracks me the [bleep] up,how you's a source of "tidbits",but yet curiously enough...none of 'em involve you. [bleep] hilarious,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows better than to try and speak in the firsthand.

Always a treat for you to regurgitate all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Here's to your Black Belt Imagination and just how very [bleep] badly you need to Pretend it.

As an aside,I love your pics too.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Pardom my hectic schedule,but I never was one to linger and am never not on the prowl. I savvy that you are the antithesis of Doing and hell bent instead on Pretending and I'd certainly not wish to slight how important your Imagination is to you.

Perhaps some day,you'll acquire enough scratch to procure a Ti handle and be able to shoot something other than your mouth and Imagination. I know...I know,you've 17,000+ pages of excuses and that salves your reality. 'Tis the oldest of adages,that you can bullschit the Fans...butcha' cain't bullschit the Players. Congratulations for having bullschit yourself?!!? Laffin'!

May your plastic sack be filled with pop cans on your next BWT and my fingers is crossed in anticipation of them pics.

Wow +P+!

DD,

Gals of that build is affectionately knowed as "Whistlers". You can grab 'em by the ankles and whistle through the crack...by simply blowing through it gently.(grin)

SLM,

Sorry to drop the ball on the blur,though I might makes me a 2nd jaunt and focus on that technique this early evening. Was sidetracked this morning,with beating schit in the head and flying through Riggin'. Shoulda concentrated far more on my technique with the camera.

Will retroactivate a Cold Blur(CB),if only to keep things 223AI. NE corner of The Milford,in August. Kansas weather can be tryin'. Which is why I don't get out much,as I've a marked preference for blued/walnut wares.

[Linked Image]

Hands is purty cut up and hurtin',from shopping at the Milford Market and I might have to take me a day off from the tributaries,to let 'em heal a smidge. Could see myself chasin' 4-legged Critters in the interlude.

Film at 11:00.

'tap,

A guy can see alotta cool shots,if he just looks. That were in fact a good day,but what one isn't?!?(grin).

'Course leaving the couch helps too...which reliably [bleep] The Do Nothing Gang up,as there's yet to be a camera system invented that'll capture Pretend.

I'm with ya'...BEST thread ever!