-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 260 of 2,579 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Annoying? Surely you jest...I'm thinking a mix of re-fried Hell mixed with Loki and, well, even worse...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Ain't a monkey. Tarsier..... Watch the eyes...the eyes... laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ucGx5LPwEc

LOL ...... With eyes like that, Larry boy would never need a scope again.

Laffin'

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Larry? Larry Root?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[u][/u]

Dan....thanks...really, thank you!

My lasting memory is sitting on the floor in the living room, with my Dad (WWll Navy) pulling on a Pall Mall sitting in the chair watching the nightly news ( Cronkite, Huntley, et. Al.) on the old B&W and hearing the same thing burned into my young head night after night...something like this as I recall..."...and in combat action today in Viet Nam, xxx killed in action, xxx wounded and xxx missing" ...I was young....I am glad somebody stood up and did what they needed to do...I am also glad I was too young....thanks again Dan to you and all of your compadres who always went when called....then, before, after, today and in the future.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

[Linked Image]

I bet she's annoying when you remove your cock.

Travis

DUDE!!! They all are.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DanAdair

You know, little buddy, I would. But I'm so tired of these empty relationships where in the end I just got used for sex...

I mean, what would Jesus do?

He'd turn you into a leper and tell Mary Magdalene to suck his crank.

Duh.

Dave

Damn Dave... I thought we were "bro's" I'll pray for you, buddy.

Oh, and you should sell me that Scandium 44 special of yours someday. Or will it to me if you die from a new STD that was previously only thought to exist in stick loving monkeys.

I'm Irish...

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Prayers sent from Ingwehouse...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff-O,

Tell yourself that which you most need to hear and please keep whining aloud about it...mainly because it's funnier than [bleep]. Your ability to make Pretend so very "real" to you,is [bleep] hilarious!

Must REALLY be exciting for you,to punch a whole tag?!!? Laffin'!

Love the pics which accompany your keen "insight",stellar "results" and your uncanny "knowledge". I musta missed it,which brand/flavor of bread crumbs do you recommend,to keep from getting lost?

Keep ringin' the bell...as only you can. Bless your heart.

'slave,

Tough to pry Secret Squirrel Society pics outta The Do Nothing Gang,if only for the obvious reason(s).

Though luckily...Imagination and Pretend is free,so they can at LEAST "bring" sumptin' to the table.(grin)

'CUB,

How's your DNK BWT treating you? I know...I know,'bout time for you to start making payments on a new couch,as it's the only thing you've ever worn out.

Live on the edge a smidge and get that $70 Sony barkin'. The humor associated with you,keeping you outta them,is [bleep] PRICELESS!

Laffin'!

Shefire,

I see your DNK BWT was a dry run too. I'll feign my "surprise".

You gals are really tearing things up.

Laffin'!

MagnumDoosh,

I see the Cat's still got your tongue and the couch still has your [bleep].

Feel free to Fabricate sumptin',using a goodly portion of your Imagination and Pretend it is real...if only as per your usual.

Still waitin' to hear sumptin' in Karate.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinkin' every month is Octoberfest for you. Drink up big fulla.

Ein Prosit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good Morning to you.

[Linked Image]

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No surprise to most. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by wageslave

[Linked Image]

If only they was real, that'd be even mo bettah....

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I'm thinkin' every month is Octoberfest for you. Drink up big fulla.

Ein Prosit

Yeah ya know Cub.... being a self centered loud mouth Drunk 24/7 is a tough job... somebodys gotta do it... thank God we have Schmuck to have that covered for the rest of us...

all that on top of being the Campfire's 24 Hour BadAss... at 3 feet 13 inches tall...

Its not every Web Site that has there own Midget Ninja Internet Samaurai.. who Kamakazis Trees with his chain saw aplumb..

(at least when he is sober that is...)

While Spreading Alaskan Trailer Park Gibberish to all corners of the world...

Schmuck is definitely a highly versatile and accomplished midget, all the more impressive for a guy who never even got close to sneaking up on a GED....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like different perspectives when available. Gotta wonder if the strap behind her neck is carbon fiber reinforced..

Reminds me of a couple acquaintances that took a COD flight out to the USS JFK. Gal was rotund and given the udders of 4 cows. She was facing forward when they trapped...the guy said those monsters slipped the surley bonds and ricocheted around in the cabin for a minute or three. When they left he tried to get her in the same seat since it was a cat launch, but she was determined to face aft. You can guess the result even if you don't want to visualize it. First time I heard the story I was incoherent with mirth. She glared at me for months afterwards. ATC types has no mercy...

Last edited by DigitalDan; 10/08/12.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Women fail to recognize that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.

This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.

I should be out of the hospital next week!!

iHurt

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

[Linked Image]

I bet she's annoying when you remove your cock.

Travis

Lookin' at her, I have an easy answer for that little problem. wink

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by wageslave

[Linked Image]

If only they was real, that'd be even mo bettah....

Having been lucky enough to have my hands on one of the better plastic surgeons work in the inland NW, I can say with some authority that I fail to see anything that screams "fake" in those two pics. I'm no saying they aren't, but usually in a bent over pose such as this one, there is usually some signs of what is called "seperation" of the 4 sisters.

Also, given her overall appearance, I'd say the tits match the hips. I think she's just a big girl.

I'd also like to point out that I much prefer skinny bitches with A to A+ size funbags and 9MM bullet nipples.

I'm Irish...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well if you take a photo of her about thirty years (Heck, maybe ten years) from now she will be able to throw them puppies over her shoulder and make em look like shoulder pads. Theres great breasts and then theres just too big breasts. Gravity truly sucks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stantdm
Well if you take a photo of her about thirty years (Heck, maybe ten years) from now she will be able to throw them puppies over her shoulder and make em look like shoulder pads. Theres great breasts and then theres just too big breasts. Gravity truly sucks.

I'll probably not care 30 years from now, I think in her case it's wise to live for today.

And motorboat the [bleep] out of them...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
Originally Posted by stantdm

I'll probably not care 30 years from now, I think in her case it's wise to live for today.

And motorboat the [bleep] out of them...

Or play windshield wipers.
Either way, I'm in. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 260 of 2,579 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 2500HD, 160user, 49 invisible), 1,968 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,256
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.