Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Quite a few centrists voted Democrat in 2008 simply because they were sick of the lies and corruption of the Bush administration.

Then they got slapped with the lies and corruption of the Obama administration.

Now,...in 2012, they're faced with either 4 more years of Obama or a candidate who has repeatedly voiced support for both sides of every issue being discussed.

Some people continue holding out the hope that a savior will emerge from the band of crooks who control the Democrat/Republican twins.

The more realistic refuse to play the fool for them any longer.
It's completely possible that Romney will trip and fall down a staircase prior to Tampa. For the sake of our nation, we can hold out that hope, anyway.

I don't think so.

The corruption the RNC is demonstrating this cycle is going to trump anything that happens.

But beyond that, there's an entire generation of voters today who will cast their vote for whoever they're told by the media and the party leadership.

The majority of the boomer generation still gets its info from the TV and the print media.

They have no idea as to what's going on.

The vast majority of them are totally unaware of the national debt or understand even the basic function of the Federal Reserve.

*If* the problems of our country are ever solved,..it will be after the boomer generation has moved out of the way,...and it's very probably going to be much too late by then.

GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Manic silly boys.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Your divisive rhetoric and nonsensical platitudes are painful to read, accomplish nothing,and fractures allegiance...

[bleep] off.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's comforting to know your own limitations,isn't it?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Your divisive rhetoric and nonsensical platitudes are painful to read, accomplish nothing,and fractures allegiance...

[bleep] off.

That was really intelligent.....Another juvenile surfaces...petulent kids... grin LOL!

You guys are a laff. Who could possibly take you seriously... smirk

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dick Morris is a political hack who panders to the highest bidder. He has as much credibility as any 8 year old.

I opined in a previous Campfire post that, although it pains me to say it, unless Obama changes skin color between now and November, he'll be re-elected.

I'm convinced that Obama will be re-elected for exactly the same reason he was elected in the first place: he's black. The same segment(s) of the population that voted for Obama in '08 will mindlessly vote for him again in November: blacks, because Obama is perceived to be one of them and it's their chance to poke another finger in Whitey's eye; white Democrats and many independents, because of white guilt; other demographic groups (e.g., Hispanics and Jews) simply because they always vote Democrat. Yes, there will be some former Obama supporters who, rightfully disgusted with him, will not vote for Obama in November, but I fear their numbers will prove inadequate to alter the foredained result of the election.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I see things playing out.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

[bleep] off.

That was really intelligent.....Another juvenile surfaces...petulent kids... grin LOL!

You guys are a laff. Who could possibly take you seriously... smirk
Themselves!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
re-elected to what? To do what he has done? To dismantle the remnants of what was a great republic? No one with half a brain sees any success in what he has done. This is more than carterish. If it is not a landslide, then I will be damned but I am moving my sovereign man flag somewhere else anyway. Y'all support the other half. I am done.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RISJR
Manic silly boys.

Surely to lap apathy and/or willful ignorance.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RISJR
Manic silly boys.

Surely to lap apathy and/or willful ignorance.

=================

Rather remarkable a Paul supporter felt comfortable going there. Part of the overall affliction,I guess.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by NH K9
As poorly as Obama has done in office dog [bleep] could beat him in a fair election!

Since it appears that Team R will have Romney at their helm, we'll have a chance to find out.

George

Exactly. Yay.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
No one [educated] takes Rush Limbaugh seriously. He is a fake news guy. A joke.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by okbob51
Not quite. However, I really don't think anybody can predict what will happen at this point. I am appalled that anybody would vote for such an abject failure of a POTUS as Obama has been. Despite having taken an oath to uphold the Constitution, he repeatedly shows disdain for it. I DO wonder how binding a Christian oath is to a Muslim though....

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Rush Limbaugh has the largest conservative audience on the planet.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Would one Bachelor of Science Degree and two Masters (BA's) be uneducated? Guess not as I take his positions on just about everything seriously-and correct.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, 14 invisible), 1,636 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,839
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.