Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
We can thank Jim Doyle, (our previous governor) for spending the state into a hole for 8 years. Walker is doing the right thing. Ya, it hurts, but you can't spend your way out of debt. It's time to cut back. Part of that is state employees paying just a little bit of their own insurance costs. I work for a small company with 7 employees. My employer pays half of my health insurance. My half costs me $400 per month for my family of 4 with a $5000 deductible per person with a family $10000 deductible. Ya, I think the state employees can pay a little of theirs too.

GO WALKER!

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Not being a cheesehead my 2 cents don't really count but I will bet all of you guys who are pro walker that he will be unemployed in June. He has done some serious damage to the state and the voters will give him the boot!

Geezus..... smirk

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Teal has a new buisness going. The Redneck cheese head Hallmark card. Got a laugh out of ya Teal. Anyway I am in one of the most conservative districts in Wisconsin, north west corner of Washington co. I was done at 7:07 and I was #22. There was a line before the door opened. A good sign. FOAD, gotta laugh.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Let me guess about you:
1. Government employee (who sits on a$$ and feels entitled to paycheck larger than those stupid enough to work)
2. Fat
3. Gay
4. Athiest
5. Think you are smarter than workers who you hold in disdain
6. Visit the 'Fire to stir up those you consider ignorant
7. Feel superior knowing the system is fixed to take from makers to give to the takers.
8. No sense of right and wrong

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hard to believe so few Democrats actually voted for either of "their" candidates.

Most Republicans didn't see the need to vote yet and still had as large a turnout as the Dems..

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So,

Where Are We on this?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Not being a cheesehead patriotic American and a stooge of the treasonous democrap party, my 2 cents don't really count

Nothing, you've said to date counts, let alone worth 02 cents, but I fixed it for you. Walker has balanced the budget, created a surplus and allowed scores of UNION gov't employees to keep their jobs.

This.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sagegrouse
Walker won't get my vote. He has divided the state with his attack on public workers. They didn't cause the state's financial deficit. I would go along with their taking a hit if incomes above 250K were taxed at a higher rate and there was a short term sales tax increase to help balance the budget. I heard his next move is ending unemployment benefits for seasonal construction workers.

You are one of the reasons Wisconsin is a failed state and has no hope in the future.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by teal
Not being a cheesehead my 2 cents don't really count but I will bet all of you guys who are pro walker that he will be unemployed in June. He has done some serious damage to the state and the voters will give him the boot!

Bull [bleep] - I AM a cheesehead and I DO live here and things are better. So FOAD.

+1000

Steve

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by temmi
So,

Where Are We on this?

Snake

Walker beat out the fake rep. 97-3 or some such. Going to be a walker vs. Barett race again. Walker got a lot of votes for an election that didn't matter so it's looking up.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DCPlumber
We can thank Jim Doyle, (our previous governor) for spending the state into a hole for 8 years. Walker is doing the right thing. Ya, it hurts, but you can't spend your way out of debt. It's time to cut back. Part of that is state employees paying just a little bit of their own insurance costs. I work for a small company with 7 employees. My employer pays half of my health insurance. My half costs me $400 per month for my family of 4 with a $5000 deductible per person with a family $10000 deductible. Ya, I think the state employees can pay a little of theirs too.

GO WALKER!

But they are entitled!!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The unions' hand picked puppet got blown out even though they spent $4.5 million of union dues on her.

Steve

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol

nwa, I bet your face is danged near as red from that internet bitch slappin you just received as a physical one would have left it.

good luck WI, bye the bye, I heard WI unemployment is below the national average

hope that's true and kudos to Gov. Walker for having the balls to make the tough calls

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sbhva
The unions' hand picked puppet got blown out even though they spent $4.5 million of union dues on her.

Good news

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I want to recall Santa because I didn't get what I wanted.
That is the dummycrapper mentality.

Hunt smart, hunt safe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Walker got more votes than Barrett and Falk - COMBINED in an election where he really didn't have to run.

I also know of several people who support Walker but voted Falk because she was the weaker candidate. There are more out there like that for sure.

Interesting - all Dem votes added up to 600k votes, what happened to the 1 million signatures for the recall election. Where are those other 400k voters? Do they exist? Or were they (most likely) polite signatures to get some mouth breather off their porch but when it comes to voting - pulling the lever, they don't feel that way.

Me

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by teal
Walker got more votes than Barrett and Falk - COMBINED in an election where he really didn't have to run.

I also know of several people who support Walker but voted Falk because she was the weaker candidate. There are more out there like that for sure.

While it doesn�t meant that Republicans will win in a month, it does suggest that whatever election fatigue exists among Republicans in Wisconsin, there is a huge group of highly motivated activists who are willing to go to the polls even for a symbolic show of support for Walker.

and the unions aren't too supportive of Barrett, who is unsure if he opposes or would overturn Walker's initiatives.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/strong-showing-wisc-scott-walker_644297.html

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Barret is having a hard time running Milwaukee let alone a state. Vote for Walker means the state won't go broke like the last dummycrappers in office did.

Hunt smart, hunt safe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An interesting thing happened in the Wisconsin recall primary yesterday: Governor Scott Walker received more votes than Tom Barrett and Kathleen Falk combined, the two leading Democrats fighting to challeng him on June 5. Walker won the votes of 626,538 Wisconsinites, despite the fact that he had only token opposition. The two leading Democrats together had 619,049 votes.

Can one of you WI guys explain this,..I'm not sure I understand what happened yesterday,..I thought it was just a Dem. election to see who would face Walker. How were the R's able to vote.?

Were there Rep. candidates that were trying to oust Walker as well.?

Was it an open primary or was there Rep. ballots and Dem. ballots.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Say what you may but Walkers days are numbered!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 16gage, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,638
Posts18,512,172
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.