Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 2,579 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 2578 2579
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many times do we have to do this?

YOU mention him in EVERY post. All over the fire. You have issues. Don't PM me anymore and tell me how you have repented and seen how DUMB you look. Go to JEFF-O's house and sing Kim-bye-yah together. JFC.
On ignore my a$$.
Unbelievable.

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

WTF? Blo Me!

Now I have TWO YoYos on ignore....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You wish.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

WTF? Blo Me!

Now I have TWO YoYos on ignore....

Wonder if I got in before the "ignore"?

TFF.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by badger
Larry,

I've ventilated more than a few critters (deer & hogs) with the 85 TSX in my 243AI. I know you're partial to the Max's. How do you rate them for comparison?

Noone loves X's more than I and the 85gr .243" TSX is assuredly a Good 'Un,as is the 80TTSX. NOTHING kills like an X and it is the most sincere form of Flattery,that many Makers are now rolling Faux X's in an attempt to get a piece of that pie.

I've always shot X's with the express intent to crush bone structure and of course still do. With cup/cores(any/all),I tend to whistle them more akin to broadheads,in that I'd rather hit offside bone,than I would nearside. Such approaches very much tend to hedge a bet.

As cheap insurance for a worst case scenario,the X simply has no peer.

'Jake,

That do not sound like any fun.

Kawi,

As per always,I appreciate your reiteration of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly been.

Congratulations?

Shefire,

Kudos to the power of your Imagination,so you are able to Pretend that you've got me on "Ignore" and to the fabrication of concocting the "dreaded" Phantom PM,so as to keep you in the "loop". Your incredible dumbphucktitude is boundless in it's magnitude and I'll feign my "surprise" that you are Jeff-O's father. Won't be long before you go bigsqueeze,meet your maker and "magically" arise from the ashes,you amazingly inept dumbphuck. Laffin'!

I very much enjoy the fact,that only you are oblivious to the constant,that only YOU can keep you from saying something [bleep] stupid...yet are totally powerless in the ability to refrain! It's a rollicking riot,to allow you opportunity to expound upon how you can Imagine via your incredible ability to Pretend,that doing nothing...is yet somehow "something",as per your pea brain. Your uncanny "insight","experience" and "firsthand accountings" are PURE comedy gold!

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly been.

Bless your heart.

okok,

Very much enjoyed how you shut your [bleep] yap upon all particulars...you were doing so "well".

Laffin'!

'slave,

Don't swipe Shefire's Imagination from her,if only because it's ALL she's got.

While not a purty picture,it is without a [bleep] doubt,[bleep] hilarious!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dental implant for upper front incisor (moral of that long story: kids, ALWAYS wear your mouth guard when playing hockey). Not fun, not cheap.

Back to the boots, those spikes are big! I've long appreciated carbide studs on my felts, as they are like having 4Low when wading in rocks, especially if they have moss on them. Any problems with those being too big? I would be worried about skating around on them.... though on logs I am sure they are bomber!

I have high arches, and I have to wear insoles with everything. I have given up on the marketed "hiking style wading boot", as they are good way to get hurt either hiking or wading.

I am interested in particular in how you put the spikes on the Xtra Toughs. Where do get the spikes from? Do they rivet in, or screw in? And re-reading it, "corks"= spikes, correct? I am going to do some internet searching...

Thanks

Last edited by UncleJake; 05/12/12. Reason: still a little fuzzy from the Vicodin
S
S
all he ask what does 223AI mean.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by spankey64
all he ask what does 223AI mean.

It means you need to keep studying for your GED..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
35 pages replying to a fairly stupid question.

Holy chit.

"This isn't about bear hunting... is it?". grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by UncleJake
Dental implant for upper front incisor (moral of that long story: kids, ALWAYS wear your mouth guard when playing hockey). Not fun, not cheap.

Back to the boots, those spikes are big! I've long appreciated carbide studs on my felts, as they are like having 4Low when wading in rocks, especially if they have moss on them. Any problems with those being too big? I would be worried about skating around on them.... though on logs I am sure they are bomber!

I have high arches, and I have to wear insoles with everything. I have given up on the marketed "hiking style wading boot", as they are good way to get hurt either hiking or wading.

I am interested in particular in how you put the spikes on the Xtra Toughs. Where do get the spikes from? Do they rivet in, or screw in? And re-reading it, "corks"= spikes, correct? I am going to do some internet searching...

Thanks

Redwoods are THE ticket for many things,but rock crawling streamside footwear,isn't their longsuit(they haven't the heat treat,nor profile to weather such storms). You want carbide corks.

My arches are very tall too and my hoof goodly wide,thus the propensity to have custom lasts on hand with numerous Makers. Tough to beat Hoffman Boots for one stop Corktitude. They've yet to decline installing corks on anything I've sent their way and typically have a wide selection ready to roll,which largely runs the gamut. Link should take you to the XtraTuff channel and you can surf within,from there. Good folks and fast/friendly service...I've spent $10K+ there.

It's been many moons since I've suffered non-replaceable corks,which is a good thing. Most affix ala golf spikes,with a dedicated overshot wrench and I typically break the T-handle off and drive the wrench in a drill. Have swapped out 1000's of 'em.

"Corks" = corks(caulks) and nuttin' else can begin to hang. You'll be spoiled on the first outing and will [bleep] HATE everything else.

Hint.

GreatWapoozy,

I musta missed it?!!? What were your 223AI(s) "particulars" again? Please feel free to use your Imagination,so as to Pretend as much as you dare.

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

Fairly [bleep] amazing,in that no matter the Threads which are based on Reality,you've uncanny "ability" to bolster dismal "results"...while talking about all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've never been.

Your perpetual dumbphucktitude is offa the [bleep] charts and that which you think is "something",is comedy of the century.

Wow +P.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer

'slave,

Believe it or not, I really try not to. It is hilarious, though. He is "The Little Engine that can't".

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

Larry,
tell me about the 4th one down in this pic.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by DanAdair

Larry,

looks like a #1 Semi

http://www.geneingramknives.com/

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

'slave,

Believe it or not, I really try not to. It is hilarious, though. He is "The Little Engine that can't".

Can't do what?

like you two morons think I am envious of Schtick's backwood hick existence?

anyone who worships Schtick, probably spends most of their time watching the Outdoor Channel..

and then spout off about others who never get their assses off the couch...

all of Schtick's posts should be on the Big Bore Forum... because a big bore is what they are...

and 'slave... guess you are less a man that I thought you were...just another Schtick groupie..my condolences..

you guys want to impress anyone... and see where my imagination takes me?...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...031/VETERAN_PROJECT_NUMBER_3#Post6328031

you two haven't contributed...so here is your opportunity...

Last edited by Seafire; 05/13/12. Reason: Give folks a chance to prove what a real man is...thinking of his fellow forum members instead of themselves..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'slave,

She does the best she can,with what very little she's got to work with. Though admittedly,her whine is amongst the best in the Do-Nothing Gang and will easily grant her admittance into The Do-Nothing Dumbphuck Hall Of Fame.

Bless her heart.

DoucheAdair,

Simply one of dozens in the larder and it'd be mean of me to fuel your Imagination,with the hopes of your being able to Pretend aquiring one.

Laffin'!

'1949,

'Tis a deviation of the theme,as I seldom order stuff as is and like to dabble with profiles and scales.

[Linked Image]

Shefire,

Points awarded for your tears being real and kudos for your penchant to throw a right proper Hissy Fit. It is truly a [bleep] shame,that you are too [bleep] stupid to have an inkling,to just how incredibly [bleep] stupid you are.

Here's to your Imagination and your wonderful World of Pretend and to just how badly you need both,you "hard charger". It is a never ending series of belly laughs,how you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks skirt particulars,as if they were behind a moat laden with land mines and an electric fence. Hilarious too,how "work" is the dirtiest of words to you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks and I especially enjoy you and Jeff-O's version of same,though in no particular order. I'd mention that I've cheerfully given away more than you've got,but you'd starting crying all [bleep] over again. Ooooops! Laffin'!

Reality do funny [bleep] things to Fantasy and you are an oblivious Master of such orchestrations.

You go girl!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DanAdair

[Linked Image]

Larry,

Dan,

It is a good-looking knife, among all his others...

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by UncleJake

Thanks

Redwoods are THE ticket for many things,but rock crawling streamside footwear,isn't their longsuit(they haven't the heat treat,nor profile to weather such storms). You want carbide corks.

My arches are very tall too and my hoof goodly wide,thus the propensity to have custom lasts on hand with numerous Makers. Tough to beat Hoffman Boots for one stop Corktitude. They've yet to decline installing corks on anything I've sent their way and typically have a wide selection ready to roll,which largely runs the gamut. Link should take you to the XtraTuff channel and you can surf within,from there. Good folks and fast/friendly service...I've spent $10K+ there.

It's been many moons since I've suffered non-replaceable corks,which is a good thing. Most affix ala golf spikes,with a dedicated overshot wrench and I typically break the T-handle off and drive the wrench in a drill. Have swapped out 1000's of 'em.

"Corks" = corks(caulks) and nuttin' else can begin to hang. You'll be spoiled on the first outing and will [bleep] HATE everything else.

Hint.

GreatWapoozy,

I musta missed it?!!? What were your 223AI(s) "particulars" again? Please feel free to use your Imagination,so as to Pretend as much as you dare.

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

Fairly [bleep] amazing,in that no matter the Threads which are based on Reality,you've uncanny "ability" to bolster dismal "results"...while talking about all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've never been.

Your perpetual dumbphucktitude is offa the [bleep] charts and that which you think is "something",is comedy of the century.

Wow +P.

I guess you haven't heard that joke <g>...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
so Mr Narcissus,

you going to support our forum veterans and the forum vet's project... or are you just going to continue licking your crotch, bragging about what a Back woods stud you are?

I love how you so eloquent show us all what a fool you are, with your backwoods trail park witticisms....Delusions are what I'd describe your imagination...

actually I love you being so in love with responding to anything I post... like playing fetch with the dog...

some day you'll have to drop by and stand up & then tell me all of this to my navel or beltbuckle.... all 5 ft 2 inches of ya...

never really met anyone with a shortman's complex and an alcoholic problem together in the same raggity pair of jeans...

people not impressed with you, really bothers ya, don't it [bleep].....

I'm laughin about that..my short Alaskan Dumbphuck Forum Member...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I thought that you had Boxer on ignore.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

You really are making yourself look stupid.

Just saying....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
I thought that you had Boxer on ignore.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

You really are making yourself look stupid.

Just saying....

Seafire is decent people but for some reason Stick is like chewing on tinfoil for him.
He just can't seem to get over his compulsion to mention Stick in nearly every post. And Seafire ain't limited to one post either.
I don't know about stupid but definitely Pavlovian and possibly OCD.

Last edited by nsaqam; 05/13/12. Reason: v not n

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 32 of 2,579 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

438 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 48 invisible), 1,911 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,273
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.