Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
cmhjohn Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Especially you newer guys! If you are planning on attending the 2012 Fest, what is it you would like to see? I am going, and I have three tables reserved. I plan on one table for rifles, one table for pistols, and one table for memorabilia. Please let me know what you would like to see, and if I have it, I will try to bring it for display.
Some of my best memories are of gun shows and Fests where I saw something I had heard about but never seen. I am sure other guys who display would appreciate your input also.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Cut-out display rifle of a Savage 99....I remember reading here somewhere that one of the "Savage Elders" has one.

Maybe some laughs and the one thing I would rather not see is the pissy diaper that surfaces here on occasion. I hope I can make the drive!

Thanks for the great post! That is truly being selfless!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1895 SRC ... that would be the one I would want to see...

Andrew
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I want to see me standing there with the rest of yall. Not happening with the baby and all. Leader, Victor, Rival and Monarch would be sweet

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
C
ctw Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I was thinking monarch,

What you have done is not nearly as important as how you have done it!!!
The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Johns, Savage 45 pistol, one you dont see every day!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think folks would enjoy seeing your Lewis Machine Gun.

Rod

Hunting FOR Savages, Hunting WITH Savages
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'd also like to see it closer to the CSA. Long effin ways away from me

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Phil99
I think folks would enjoy seeing your Lewis Machine Gun.

Rod
and shooting it.........

Gene
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Full auto shooting IS ALLOWED at our shooting range, for guns with proper paperwork! (and lots of ammo....)

Bruce
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Getting back on topic, I like to see models that are similar in side by side diplays. Still lot to learn, especially some of earlier models. Maybe R, RS, T ......

Bruce
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by lovemy99
1895 SRC ... that would be the one I would want to see...

Drew - I am planning on bringing mine - it is sort of one... wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looking forward to it ... Are you talking about the one that was on gb a year or so ago??

I hope i can make it...looks like I am moving to Seattle! Going to be a busy few months!

Andrew
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yes, that's the one. The plusses of the carbine are that is in about 98% condition and in my opinion (the perspective of the owner ;)) and JTC's opinion, as shipped from the factory.

Seattle! Didn't you just buy a house?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cmhjohn
Especially you newer guys! If you are planning on attending the 2012 Fest, what is it you would like to see? I am going, and I have three tables reserved. I plan on one table for rifles, one table for pistols, and one table for memorabilia. Please let me know what you would like to see, and if I have it, I will try to bring it for display.
Some of my best memories are of gun shows and Fests where I saw something I had heard about but never seen. I am sure other guys who display would appreciate your input also.

John
1st Off thanks for Pointing this Out. Your displays are always amazing, As some mentioned your 45,,but your 25 auto's you had in Ohio Displayed intrigued Me. Also Your Savage Machine Gun-Case.

But I would really like to see,is all the Savage Elders, with there Vast Knowledge, Of Engraved,410 Barrels,Pistol Differences,Transition's rifles,sights,Checkering patterns,Special Order, Etc Come together and take the time to share the knowledge,the love of what most are here to Learn,Collect,Shoot,Hunt,with.
Folks From the EAST,Midwest,South, West,And Across the Border or Ocean, come together,along with "OLD Friends,New Friends,Old Members,New Members" to come in one place and share the Knowledge and Love of the Savage Guns, which make's most of here seeking more. Whether a some one has a Items to Display or Come for a Day and brings a gun to ask about. For this what brings and keeps Strong Savage Knowledge and Collecting alive for future generations.I've learned more In the Last 3 Fest's i attended by seeking and asking, And have meet more great people from this forum. To Shake some New Hands,and some old hands and get re-acquainted that we have meet in the past.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Can I attend even if my collection is close to empty? I would love to meet some of you and pant over your collections and your experience...is that cool to be a sponge and suck it all up or is it not that kosher? PM if you would rather be frank in your answers in that manner...or post them here...I am not that sensitive to the truth.

Thanks......JC

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some folks brought dozens of guns to the 2010 fest, and some brought none. Everybody seemed to have a great time, whether they brought guns to display or not.

Rod

Hunting FOR Savages, Hunting WITH Savages
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
An interest is the main thing. For anyone flying, it might be a big hassle to try to bring something.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boltman
Yes, that's the one. The plusses of the carbine are that is in about 98% condition and in my opinion (the perspective of the owner ;)) and JTC's opinion, as shipped from the factory.

no, had a house here for about 10 years... getting married in about a month!!

Andrew
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lovemy99
Originally Posted by boltman

no, had a house here for about 10 years... getting married in about a month!!

Prolly going to have to sell all of those guns at discounted rates to all your friends here on the forum. Think of the money you'll save in transporting them to Seattle. Sure the new Mrs. wouldn't mind. I call first dibs. Rest of ya's can line up behind. wink

grin

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,355
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.