Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Tattoo = tramp stamp = white trash. Strippers, bikers, convicts et al.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Tramp stamp is only for the tats on the lower back, grin

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
The only guy's I've come across that call females a tramp because they have a tattoo on their lower back are guy's that couldn't get a female period or have tried to pick up one with a "tramp stamp" and she's laughed in his face.

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My new girlfriend has a very beautiful butt ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EVERY night when she disrobes I tell her, "I love you and your beautiful butt."

So, as a special suprise just before my birthday, she went to a tattoo parlor and requested the words "beautiful butt" to be tatooed upon her beautiful butt.

The tattoo artist told her, "There's no way I can get the words 'beautiful butt' across your tiny little beautiful butt - But I could put a nice little 'B' on each cheek to stand for 'beautiful butt'.

Reluctantly she agreed, and that night when she disrobed and bent over, I exclaimed in suprise ...

Who's BoB ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NZ_Girl
The only guy's I've come across that call females a tramp because they have a tattoo on their lower back are guy's that couldn't get a female period or have tried to pick up one with a "tramp stamp" and she's laughed in his face.

[Linked Image]

Ouch!! That is a pretty fresh tatt. Damn outlining needles are like chisels. NZ Girl, keep in mind that some folks would bitch if they got hung wid a new rope!! grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

[Linked Image]

Sorry Honey I am not the one that named the lower back tats tramp stamps. just repeating what I hear. by the way you appear to have a nice back. care to PM me more picts? grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hubert

[Linked Image]

Sorry Honey I am not the one that named the lower back tats tramp stamps. just repeating what I hear. by the way you appear to have a nice back. care to PM me more picts? grin

How does GFY sound?

Last edited by maarty; 05/27/12.

The original international turd
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by maarty
Originally Posted by Hubert

[Linked Image]

How does GFY sound?

grinHell Maarty, back when we wuz "on the hunt" it meant MORE FOR US when other guys backed off of the cuties wid a tatt. I also suspect that NZ Girl is your Hunney grin!!!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

grinHell Maarty, back when we wuz "on the hunt" it meant MORE FOR US when other guys backed off of the cuties wid a tatt. I also suspect that NZ Girl is your Hunney grin!!!

That's the truth on both counts.
Tattoos don't mean a thing and I know just as many genuine ladies with them as without and vice versa.

The original international turd
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I had some quiet time today and I was pondering what the scriptures say about tattoos myself.

I also did some math and determined 80% of women take it in the can. No schit.

Travis

Meditation is over, see you at church.

Out.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by erickg
White trash and convicts.......

No not really, not all Tattoo wearers are not white trash and convicts. For example my dad was a Marine Engineer he had Tattoos and he was neither, he was a sailor and his Tattoos were of a maritime nature connected to sailor lore, like roosters tattooed on his feet (meaning roosters don't like water so you can't drownd), rope or chain around the wrist and ankles (can't remember the reason behind those two) and several other Tatts with sea going lore behind them.

No I don't nor will I ever wear any ink on my body and yes with that said I do beleive that many a Tattoo wearer is nothing more than Trash and/or Convicts.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by deflave
I had some quiet time today and I was pondering what the scriptures say about tattoos myself.

I also did some math and determined 80% of women take it in the can. No schit.

Travis

Meditation is over, see you at church.

Out.

Here's praying you find one on her knees.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Hoor....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife has kin that are big into the tatoo thing , the same ones that cry because they don't have money for the electric bill.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
Originally Posted by LBP
Looks like a nice girl to me...

[Linked Image]

It will take years of therapy to help this one!

I don't know, she looks very thoughtful. A tattoo like that shows she has planned for everything... grin

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know, she looks very thoughtful. A tattoo like that shows she has planned for everything...

And here I was thinking that she must not be very good at it or people would remember without the tattoos. grin miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So after a Waylon Jennings concert in Texas, this big fan of his stops by a tattoo parlor. There is no one there except this drunk in the waiting room and he tells her to go first as he is still trying to decide on what kind of tattoo he wants to get tonight....

She tells the proprietor that she would like a tattoo of Waylon Jennings on her left butt cheek... the tattoo artist says " I can do that!" shows her a few samples and she picks one..

She disrobes her lower half and the tattoo artist does his craft slowly on her left rump... when he is done he is pretty proud of it, and beamingly tells he to check it out in the mirror...

the customer's response is "that doesn't look like Waylong Jennings!!"....Yes it does lady, I am the best tattoo artist in Texas, and that is Waylon Jennings!!!

" WELL DO IT OVER AGAIN ON THE RIGHT BUTTCHEEK AND DO IT RIGHT!!!... AND I EXPECT IT AT NO CHARGE!!"

"alright lady," so after she has picked another pic out of Waylon, the tattoo artist does his thing again...

She looks at it the mirror when done and again is squawking about it doesn't look like Waylon Jennings!

"Face it Lady, you have no idea what Waylon Jennings looks like!"

by now she wants a second opinion and remembers the old drunk in the waiting room... so she stomps into the waiting room and shows
her fanny to the guy in the waiting room.... "who does this look like to you???"

so the old drunk has her turn around completely to the left, and then has her turn completely around to the right.. several times in fact as he closely studies her 360 degrees....

finally he say... "Lady, I don't know who in the heck is the guy on your right butt cheek, nor the one on your left butt cheek... but the one in the front definitely looks like and smells like Willie Nelson....."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by W7ACT
Originally Posted by erickg
White trash and convicts.......

No not really, not all Tattoo wearers are not white trash and convicts. For example my dad was a Marine Engineer he had Tattoos and he was neither, he was a sailor and his Tattoos were of a maritime nature connected to sailor lore, like roosters tattooed on his feet (meaning roosters don't like water so you can't drownd), rope or chain around the wrist and ankles (can't remember the reason behind those two) and several other Tatts with sea going lore behind them.

No I don't nor will I ever wear any ink on my body and yes with that said I do beleive that many a Tattoo wearer is nothing more than Trash and/or Convicts.

I realize it is an overly broad statement, but things were different in the time/place where I was raised. I spent 6 years in the Marines surrounded by guys covered in tats, none of whom were white trash or convicts, just guys with a lot of pride, I get it. My statement is more a reflection of a different era, and a commentary on how many things that were once taboo have sadly now become mainstream.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by the dude up a few posts
rope or chain around the wrist and ankles (can't remember the reason behind those two) and several other Tatts with sea going lore behind them.

Hold fast, don't give up the ship.

I have several, no lots of tats, but you'll never see them unless we're getting down to business. I could even be wearing short sleeves and you'd not notice. My haircut dosen't tell I have tat's, nither does my attitude. My bank statement and truck don't either. Infact I would go as far to say most of you who would see my tattoo's would probably hold thier tongue even when you saw them.

As for the Bible and God on tattoo's I don't know about anyone else but I follow the New Tetsament, as the old was brought into submission at Christs death. The New Testiment doesn't mention anyhting it about them.

Adam

Last edited by ab_bentley; 05/27/12.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ab_bentley
the dude up a few posts]rope or chain around the wrist and ankles (can't remember the reason behind those two) and several other Tatts with sea going lore behind them.

Hold fast, don't give up the ship.

I have several, no lots of tats, but you'll never see them unless we're getting down to business. I could even be wearing short sleeves and you'd not notice. My haircut dosen't tell I have tat's, nither does my attitude. My bank statement and truck don't either. Infact I would go as far to say most of you who would see my tattoo's would probably hold thier tongue even when you saw them.

As for the Bible and God on tattoo's I don't know about anyone else but I follow the New Tetsament, as the old was brought into submission at Christs death. The New Testiment doesn't mention anyhting it about them.

Adam

Thanks Adam, that's right my dad both, but I lost him 53 years ago in 1959 and some things have tendency to blur over the years. Both my Brother and I served in the Navy and neither one of us got a Tattoo with him doing 27 years in the Canoe Club retiring as a Senior Chief in the Airdale Ranks.

ericg ~ My remarks were not directed in your direction.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,314
Posts18,526,343
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.