Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 75 of 2,579 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 2578 2579
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave

Sam wishes he had such a fine barn, but with more than one cow, space is an issue. grin

I got a real problem, my two 4H show heifers haven't calved yet and there is only room for 1 in the barn. Not sure which one will calve first.

I know Jeff has some real boots on the ground ranching experience, maybe he can help.

Critical decision, as you can see they are living in terrible conditions and I'm afraid a baby calf born in that swamp hole wouldn't last more than a few minutes!

Jeff, given your vast knowledge of ranching which one is gonna calve first?

[Linked Image]

HR IC

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm on pins and needles here.

I was thinking of getting my 32nd job (Oregon count) and was thinking ranching would be just the ticket.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Sam wishes he had such a fine barn, but with more than one cow, space is an issue. grin

I got a real problem, my two 4H show heifers haven't calved yet and there is only room for 1 in the barn. Not sure which one will calve first.

I know Jeff has some real boots on the ground ranching experience, maybe he can help.

Critical decision, as you can see they are living in terrible conditions and I'm afraid a baby calf born in that swamp hole wouldn't last more than a few minutes!

[Linked Image]

LOL!!!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sam, did you train those heifers to milk yet? Beef up that 4-H barn, buddy.....

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I think Sam best leave the "milking" of those critters to the vet. <grin>

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Seafire,

Thank you for your service sir!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Seafire,

Thank you for your service sir!

you're welcome and thank you for your compliment.

it was a pleasure serving my country and serving sick and injured soldiers, where ever I was assigned...

a wonderful week end to you and your family..

best regards.....

Where in the heck are my manners! my apologies...
but regardless of any differences I may have with anyone on here who has also served their country, thank you for your service to our nation..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Well,since this is supposed to be about 223 AI's,I just got mine put together and done some prelimenary load work up's.Didn't set up chrono because of constantly getting called out to work.I ended up with two loads that I think will the ticket with a little more experimenting.I have been PMing Stick about it and everything he has suggested has been spot on.I appreciate the help Stick.Now one more question.If the first two are in the same hole and the third is 3/4 inch off,is that where I need to play with seating depth?

Thanks
Hutch

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sam O, your caption should have read "Drain me, Jeffe." wink

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, has this bear croaked or are you just holding him down while you pet him a little?

[Linked Image]

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Jeffie Zero is gonna ask which one ain't a bull.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Loaded up 300 rounds with 75's for the AI Chunk lastnight... Went out this AM and was launching artillery rounds at some P-dogs....

AI'd this guy at a [bleep] hair under 800... Was holding center mass and he took a hot one to the cranium... Best check my dope as it seems to be a tad off...

Reminds me of some of the gals here...

[Linked Image]

Before I could really get my groove on I got a jingle from Big Brother... A Rogue Alien was reekin' havoc at a local campground and had eluded the cages set out for him for a few days...

I run by the love shack and pick up the Ti and head to the campground... Upon arrival it was fairly easy to pick him outta the line up... He was the only fat, hairy guy eatin' watermelon that didn't have on leathers or a bike... Upon further inspection, he was wearing matchin' earrings so I had to pull his card...

That makes five this year...

[Linked Image]

Since I was already this far up the canyon I decided to hit the high ranch and spend the night at the cabin... Noticed the schit in the pantry had been jacked so I went on a Safari for the perp... 30 minutes and a lil PB and I pulled his card as well...

[Linked Image]

Totally exhausted I decided to sit a spell and make some new friends as I lost popularity points at the campground...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Out of crackers and peanuts I figured I'd go for a hike... Made it up to the highest point on the ranch... GPS called it 12,847 ft ASL... They sure don't make much air up here....

[Linked Image]

Trip back down to the cabin was fast and furious... Was nearing that time so I soaked up the colors and tipped a toddy in homage to my fallen brethren... Good day...

[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/SPARE2/009.jpg[/img]

Originally Posted by Hutch
I have been PMing Stick about it and everything he has suggested has been spot on.I appreciate the help Stick.

Thanks
Hutch

Boxer is a plethora of good solid intel... He just doesn't tolerate stupid very well...

This is what he saved me when he had me switch to Geico...

[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/SPARE2/92.jpg[/img]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like ya dang near missed this one. whistle

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Looks like ya dang near missed this one. whistle

I was thinkin the same thing till I yanked him outta the hole and rolled him over... You can tell he's the same victim due to his Mohawk...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Invite me next time.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like he died with a big smile on what's left of his face.

Not nearly as purty as that skinny lookin' bear.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Loaded up 300 rounds with 75's for the AI Chunk lastnight... Went out this AM and was launching artillery rounds at some P-dogs....

AI'd this guy at a [bleep] hair under 800... Was holding center mass and he took a hot one to the cranium... Best check my dope as it seems to be a tad off...

Reminds me of some of the gals here...

[Linked Image]

Before I could really get my groove on I got a jingle from Big Brother... A Rogue Alien was reekin' havoc at a local campground and had eluded the cages set out for him for a few days...

I run by the love shack and pick up the Ti and head to the campground... Upon arrival it was fairly easy to pick him outta the line up... He was the only fat, hairy guy eatin' watermelon that didn't have on leathers or a bike... Upon further inspection, he was wearing matchin' earrings so I had to pull his card...

That makes five this year...

[Linked Image]

Since I was already this far up the canyon I decided to hit the high ranch and spend the night at the cabin... Noticed the schit in the pantry had been jacked so I went on a Safari for the perp... 30 minutes and a lil PB and I pulled his card as well...

[Linked Image]

Totally exhausted I decided to sit a spell and make some new friends as I lost popularity points at the campground...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Out of crackers and peanuts I figured I'd go for a hike... Made it up to the highest point on the ranch... GPS called it 12,847 ft ASL... They sure don't make much air up here....

[Linked Image]

Trip back down to the cabin was fast and furious... Was nearing that time so I soaked up the colors and tipped a toddy in homage to my fallen brethren... Good day...

[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/SPARE2/009.jpg[/img]

Originally Posted by Hutch
I have been PMing Stick about it and everything he has suggested has been spot on.I appreciate the help Stick.

Thanks
Hutch

Boxer is a plethora of good solid intel... He just doesn't tolerate stupid very well...

This is what he saved me when he had me switch to Geico...

[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/SPARE2/92.jpg[/img]

LMAO
Post of the year!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

See, just look how wrecked the habitat is around that beast..... proof!

(Sam is mad at me for saying cows wreck chit)

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As I head out into my woods, truck in 4wd, big-boy pants on, body warmed up to move several tons of wood, I can't help thinking...,,,

GOD I'm glad I'm not a do-nothing Kube [bleep]!

Just sayin'.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 75 of 2,579 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (akrange, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, Alan_C, 16 invisible), 2,009 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,891
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.