Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What can I say? Nut job conspiritists and theories that never die. How come the workers who build and staff these camps never seem to stand up and say "I've been there."

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Entry to the camp will be controlled through a photo ID system for all occupants and visitors.

See? Right there, it leaves out the Obama voters! It's gotta be true!

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
eek Seems that the same people that are Obama voters are not open to the possibility of REX impoundments. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I won't live through the US gov't trying to force me into a concentration camp.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
M
M
Originally Posted by djs
What can I say? Nut job conspiritists and theories that never die. How come the workers who build and staff these camps never seem to stand up and say "I've been there."

I do not post often as I enjoy all the good entertainment and information on the site. But I will in this instance provide some response for those who wish to review and criticize. First, any federal agent that does not comply with enforcement of these acts will be subjected to the Espionage Act (thank you Woodrow Wilson). The internment camps (within the National Defense Authorization Act aka NDAA) have hit a roadblock at the first level of federal court. http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/obama-citizen-detention-plan-in-trouble/?cat_orig=us ROADBLOCK OF NDAA. You may want to read the following pdf and focus on http://www.webpal.org/SAFE/aaareconstruction/immediate/martial_law/fm3_19_40.pdf CHAPTER 5. I hope the information may provide some information to consider.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Someone sent my wife this website about 600 concentration camps that FEMA has supposedly established around the country to hold all of us Christian, gun toting terrorists. They list 2 here in Idaho:

a: renovated WWII Jap internment camp in Jerome County....this is currently a National Memorial Park to honor the thousands of Japanese people who were held captive there. It currently consists of only a couple renovated buildings located around 20 miles from my house. There is no FEMA camp there.

b: camp near the Moose Creek landing strip on Nat. Forest land in north Idaho. I looked at this on Google maps and found nothing that would indicate a camp there. It's largely a roadless area and the back country landing strip certainly won't serve for any kind of large scale operation. There's no railroad either. There is a ranch just north of it with several buildings. There's no way to service a camp holding 10,000 prisoners without a major road building operation.

Can anyone else comment on any of these supposed camps in your area? FEMA CAMPS

Just down the road from my house there a state prison facility large buildings and gaurd tower. But when you look on Google there is nothing there?

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 05/29/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
We are finishing up a job for a FEMA building in Laurel, Ms. It is an all cement structure that will get your conspiracy senses to tingling. As I said it is an all cement structure, no windows, with a sprinkler system run by a 20 Hp pump and water tight doors. None of us have seen anything like it. makes me think of the showers in the nazi concentration camps. It is not a big facility, only about 8000 square feet , but they are building them all over Mississippi.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
bcp Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
http://chrisalbrittonconst.com/news/

January 20th, 2011

LAUREL � The Jones County Board of Supervisors awarded the bid for the construction of a Federal Emergency Management 361 Storm Shelter to Chris Albritton Construction Co. during Tuesday�s meeting at the Jones County Courthouse in Laurel.

The Laurel construction company submitted the lowest bid for the storm shelter which will be designed to withstand hurricane and tornado-force winds and the debris caused by such storms.

In earlier meetings, County Engineer Ronnie Clark described the �community safe room� as a concrete box designed to protect people from 250-miles-per-hour winds. The safe room will be designed to meet FEMA�s 361 performance standards and will accommodate up to 1,000 people for up to 36 hours.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I don't believe the concentration camp link that is posted.

But I do believe the FBI quote about the hippies wanting to kill off 25 million Americans

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/276377.php

7mm 7mm 7mm
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Metplat
I don't believe the concentration camp link that is posted.

But I do believe the FBI quote about the hippies wanting to kill off 25 million Americans

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/276377.php
+1

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Mickey, I am reading those books now. Hard to know what to think of them yet.

While I don't think things portrayed in the books are in place I can't help but see how it could easily come to pass. All that's needed are some rogue agents in the DHS and a few other branches. Who's to say that they're not there?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T LEE
[Linked Image]

That is one smart cat!

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by bcp
http://chrisalbrittonconst.com/news/

January 20th, 2011

LAUREL � The Jones County Board of Supervisors awarded the bid for the construction of a Federal Emergency Management 361 Storm Shelter to Chris Albritton Construction Co. during Tuesday�s meeting at the Jones County Courthouse in Laurel.

The Laurel construction company submitted the lowest bid for the storm shelter which will be designed to withstand hurricane and tornado-force winds and the debris caused by such storms.

In earlier meetings, County Engineer Ronnie Clark described the �community safe room� as a concrete box designed to protect people from 250-miles-per-hour winds. The safe room will be designed to meet FEMA�s 361 performance standards and will accommodate up to 1,000 people for up to 36 hours.

You would have to grease up a 1000 people pretty good to fit in that building. Still you have a solid concrete box with a high performance sprinkler system. There is nothing in there to burn.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"Storm" could cover a wide range of things.

First they've got to catch you and with my invisible cloaking it is going to be impossible to find me.

You guys with your tin foil are going the wrong way, the secret is wrapping in electrical tape.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

447 members (16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,314
Posts18,526,349
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.