Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
mike762 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
...holding myself out for more ridicule from the usual suspects, those that wish to may read this. The person who wrote it is no fool, and is heavily involved in the markets.

For those of you asking for timelines, this is about as good as it gets. Please take not of this man's bona fides, they are impeccable.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/big-reset-2012-and-2013-will-usher-end-scariest-presentation-ever

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nah- you're good, Mike - and that article is nothing I would attempt to argue with..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
mike762 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
The part that is very, very, scary is the lack of LOC for trade and farming. That's serious Shi'ite right there.

Last edited by mike762; 06/01/12.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
When The 2nd coming of Je Romney gets elected he is going to fix it...you doom and gloomer.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hey, it's only $700,000,000,000,000.

Why sweat it?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Civilizations can only function when their economies can smoothly operate. An economy cannot smoothly operate without money. Real money (not paper fiat substitutes for it) serves an invaluable function in any economy, and therefore also the civilizations they support. A fully functional money is as essential to the function of an economy as neurotransmitters are to the function of a brain. Corrupt or destroy the brain's neurotransmitters and the brain (it's neurons now unable to communicate crucial information to one another) crashes, and the patient dies. Corrupt or destroy a civilization's money, and the same happens to its economy, and down crashes the civilization that said economy supports.

Governments and banks (for as long as that partnership has existed) have been attempting in cooperation to convert money into a Ponzi system for their own benefit, and the more successful they've been at accomplishing this, the less the currency has been able effectively to serve the essential functions of money, to the point today the currency fails those functions almost completely. The outcome is what we're experiencing today, i.e., the patient, i.e., our civilization, is on its death bed. A false neurotransmitter has been substituted for the real thing, and the brain is shutting down, and down will come civilization behind it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Debt is only bad if a Dem is in charge...gees

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That's right.

The great white hope, Mitt 'Hairdoo' Romney will get'r all figured out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
it is later than many of us think

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It sounds like to me it's coming and neither MItt, nor Obama nor all the kings horses and all the kings men are going to stop it. It's going to be hard to blame just one person and just one party and one banker and one invester but a collective of all of the above. (group think) But failing to change behavior and stop spending like drunken sailors (sorry drunken sailors) is only going to make things worse. I agree, it's time to circle the wagons and prepare for the indian attack.

But, I'll take Mitt over Mr. O and the liberal left anyday, anytime. No one will escape the "reset". kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
CNN was on while I was eating lunch, with Obama giving a speech to a bunch of his zombies in Minn. Kind of funny...what little I could hear was just 2008 slogans again....like he hasn't been in charge for the last three and a half years, this stuff just happened to him.

and in a window beside him, the stock market was falling off the table in response to the horrible unemployment numbers this morning, which he did not mention.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Megyn Kelly was on a roll with the same stuff.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If Pal is right, we are [bleep], proper [bleep].

What is the timeline for our government to outlaw the private possession of gold again? Anybody think that the law will exempt gold coins this time?

I'm better when I move.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thats beyond me but I entered Steve_NO in that Dinner with Barack.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Mike: i would say for a hillbilly from the mountains, you is dang sure pretty much on top of things.
You should be participant with the daily conversations among a group i talk to, all with 30 to 40 years direct envolvement with the equity and bond markets.
I am going to costgo today, for as a friend describes it, a kirkland fix.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
M
mike762 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I'd be more worried about them confiscating your 401k and IRA-as they're already planning to do so-than I would physical gold/silver that you may have in possession. It's easier because it's "in the system" instead of outside of it.

They would have a very hard time finding who had the gold/silver, and then confiscating it door to door would be, shall we say, very bloody. Think Ruby Ridge on steroids. Most of the people who have PM's are also pretty well endowed with base metals and iron, and know how to use them.

M
mike762 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
We go and get both a "Kirkland Fix", as well a a "Sam's" fix, at least once a month. Got to rotate the stock.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
So I should go ahead and get some Chickens?

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
M
mike762 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
If you like 'em. I got tired of cleaning chicken coops on my GF's farm as a kid. YMMV.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have been preparing for the "big bubble" to burst for twenty years now. Chickens can be ayt, provide eggs, and according to some Tibetan monks and MO farm boys, are better than self abuse.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 43 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,723
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.