Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That would be colon packing, not cleaning.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

HA!

You guys crack me up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have way too much to do to spend a day in the bathroom.

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fat Sick Nearly Dead, that changed the way I eat and think. I jusice, a lot and litterally there is ner' a cleaner feeling than a juice cleanse. Adam

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Last edited by ab_bentley; 06/10/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The kids' latest fad, "butt-chugging," consists of soaking a tampon in vodka and shoving into where stuff's supposed to come out. Which (wouldn'tcha know it?) reminds me of an old joke.

Poor guy couldn't eat anything by mouth (like me) and couldn't even pour liquid food into a belly tube like mine. But an inventive doctor devised a system whereby he could "eat" by stuffing food into his colon.

One day, the doctor came upon the guy doing deep knee bends in his waiting room.

"What in the world are you doing?"

"Chewing gum."

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm begining the bathsalt, Zombie diet!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by mathman
That would be colon packing, not cleaning.

What do I hear?
Banjos?

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by mathman
Eat some Grape Nuts cereal, pound a jug of magnesium citrate

You gonna cause somebody to turn they bunghole into the nose end of a french horn with that advice,...

When I saw the thread title "Cleaning your colon" and then a reply by Bristoe, I made sure to swallow my coffee before reading Bristoe's post.

Saved me a keyboard! wink

John

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Want a easier way to clean you colon?

Just get in a conversation with Larry Root and you'll be a claen and fresh again!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
There be a few 'beer snobs' on another thread I'm sure would be more than willing to clean a few colons.

Busch keeps me free and clear

IC B3

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
My first 2 colonoscopies were done by one one best looking women I've ever seen. She could have performed the procedure (or any procedure) on me every week. grin Unfortunately, she moved her practice to the west coast. cry What a looker!!

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Plasma
My first 2 colonoscopies were done by one one best looking women I've ever seen. She could have performed the procedure (or any procedure) on me every week. grin Unfortunately, she moved her practice to the west coast. cry What a looker!!

I have posted this before, but hell, that never stopped anybody here at the 'Fire so here it comes again...

I am a male, and my urologist is an absolute knockout. One of the hottest women you ever saw.

Anyway, she said that I have to stop masturbating.

I ask "Why?

She answers "Because I am tying to examine you!"

<rimshot>

John

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter
Well, its windy out (suprise...this IS Wyoming after all) and I am tired of wasting gas money going fishing, though the fishing has been good lately at the Flaming Gorge.

Anyhow every year or so on a crappy weather day I drink a bottle of Magnesium Citrate, which produces epic bowel movements. You will chit out things you never knew were in you. Its awesome! I'm never a fan of putting chemicals in my body (I feel hypocritical saying that, as I refuse to buy organic food), however I make an exception for this OTC bottle of delight. It's amazing how much cleaner and healthier you feel the next day. I highly suggest it if you try to take descent care of your body.

Just make sure the wife and kids are gone for the day, (I'm a loser with no wife or kids so I don't have that worry) and make sure that you can spend all day within arm's reach of a [bleep]. You will thank me tomorrow.

Why does it not surprise me that yer a Marine, ONLY a Marine would do that fer Gits and Shiggles. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mako25
I let myself get talked into a colonoscopy 'bout fifteen years ago. There was no intention of knockin' me out. In fact while the doc' had me on my side and was augering away at my innards, he let me watch the TV screen which was projecting the image of the camera (which appeared, and felt the size of studio's camera).

When they let me off the gurney, they told me to expect the senastion of pressure, as they had used compressed oxygen ahead of the camera as part of the procedure. Little pressure my ass! I was a human life vest. No innertube had a damn thing on me - except I leaked! And squeaked! I powerless against what must have been the equivilant of an Ingersoll Rand industrial compressor's content in my digestinal tract, with butt one way out. I sounded like junior high band practice. I hurt so bad I didn't care that I was a curiosity to anyone within earshot.

Then, just to make sure the experience was unpleasant enough that I'd never subject myself to it again, I was given a prescription, and instructed to walk to the hospital's pharmacy. It was reminisint of being on a basketball court doubled-over in pain after taking a knee to the testicles and having a coach standing in front of you saying "jump on your heels, then walk it off - you'll be fine."

Each step toward the pharmacy was an orchestra. Standing at the counter in one of those backwards gowns, stripped of all dignity, I handed the presciption to the pharmacist. My eyes must have gotten big as dinner platters when he scanned the note, and said, "you must have had a colonoscopy, your prescription may cause flatulence."

Haven't been back since, and frankly the Grape Nuts-abrassion method would be preferable.

I almost chit myself laughing while reading this post!

laugh

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
turbo lax from the movie dumb and dumber ought to work????????

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can eat a bowl of oatmeal and ten minutes later i'm droppin a duece.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oatmeal is powerful stuff.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
bunch of lawsuits against VA nationwide for doing jacked up colon whatever how you spell it procedures

few of em here in tn out of murfeesboro VA

otherwise than shyting blue dye the next day like a smurf from a krogers cake last week
my solid waste disposal system seems to be working fine!!!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it was Birdwatcher who chimed in about being leery of the colon cleansing and I agree. For weighing the so called benefits- here is a good article. short read - valid info.

http://www.webmd.com/balance/natural-colon-cleansing-is-it-necessary

thanks for the OP abuot gettign the word out to have yourself checked out. Lot of famous people recently dying of a curable malady. Need to do it myself as I am pushing 50.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
There is nothing to be afraid of unless you have a practical joker for a doctor.. The prep sucks but you will never know anything about the procedure! When that drug hits you the next thing you'll know is that you're being woken up!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (25aught6, 260madman, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1234, 260Remguy, 63 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,124
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.