OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thanks for the video Chris.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tried to watch it. Couldn't do it. He rambles too much. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yeah, rambling on is a killer. Personally I find lying to be much harder to stomach, hence the reason that I can't stand listening to Romney or Obama, and will vote for neither.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
no problemo in the Volunteer state.....if you were in a state where it mattered I wouldn't want to risk explaining to my children how I helped put Eric Holder on the Supreme Court.

but that's just me.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
As if it would make a difference.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yes, it would. we would have lost Heller, among other things.

elections matter, no matter how much you wish they didn't.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think that I'd be more worried about 'splainin' to my kids how I had continually voted for the "lesser of two evils" and placed them in perpetual bondage to bankers. That's who owns most politicians, and the system that has grown up around them is the most corrupt since the latter Roman Empire.

You seem to place a large amount of trust in someone who is a proven liar and has "modified" his positions on most issues since he sought the national stage.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm still commited to the liberty movement and I will be until my spent carcass represents nothing but a pile of maggot food,...but I'm done with the Paul bunch.

Ron Paul's message is flawless, but his ability to connect is limited.

The young people are on board, but there needs to be a hardass to carry it forward from here on out.

I'll always have the utmost respect for Ron Paul for standing face to face with the knotheads and having his say, but the liberty remnant now needs someone who is much harder to push the message forward.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I believe that "coming attractions" will do much to propel the liberty movement forward.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Mike, from revelations we know the crap is going to hit. We are just trying to postpone things a while. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Those who are OK w/ status quo will wonder: Where is the important message in 8 minutes of an old man's ramblings?

Over-bloated government sucks the life out of our nation and every citizen. It has failed and only manages to keep sucking by taking the value out of our earnings and savings while borrowing trillion$ to waste, passing the debt on to us and our children.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'd prefer them to happen sooner rather than later. I think that I'll get my wish.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pal
Those who are OK w/ status quo

the status quo is Obama....in this election, there is only one way to end that status.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Status quo=Obama

Obama=Romney

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle F'n Dum.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by pal
Those who are OK w/ status quo

the status quo is Obama....in this election, there is only one way to end that status.

The staus quo trancends Presidents, candidates, and political parties.

You endorse what has crushed this nation.

Congratulations,....you have destroyed your children's future.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe, but don't waste your vote for spite

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mike762
I'd prefer them to happen sooner rather than later. I think that I'll get my wish.

It's "The Big V".

Many years ago I heard a minister teach on this.

Sooner rather than later... heh.
Yep.

In short, he said to picture the paths in life as a big V. The beginning of time (by our reckoning) is at the bottom and as time passes up we move the V. The path of darkness, (ie worldly governments and their financial system owned and operated by the prince of the powers of the air (this sphere of existence)) is one leg of the V and the system of God's finances is the other leg. Near the bottom, a Christian can operate in both, or either, and do alright in life but as time progresses the two legs of the V become too far apart and a time comes when all must choose.

Some people are still pretty good at doing the splits... but not many.... and soon it'll rip them apart.

many who think they're set for life will have everything stripped away from them and some whom people would never expect will rise to positions of great wealth and power.

"The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just"

We live in interesting times. Things are changing pretty fast, I'm sure we all agree.

Get ready.
Sooner rather than later... heh.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I won't because I'm not voting for President. Those that do deserve what they get.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mike762
hence the reason that I can't stand listening to Romney or Obama, and will vote for neither.
Then don't whine about any policy/decision from whoever ends up in the Oval Office..

You don't vote - you don't complain.. A non-vote can very well end up with the LIC in for another four years.. If that's the case - THANKS VERY MUCH.. mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 1800topsoil, 64 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,126
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.