Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by milespatton
Well,...they're not going to do what you want them to.

I have figured that out. What I want is 0bama gone. Seems more and more like the whole Ron Paul movement was set up to aid 0bama. Reminds me of Ross Perot aiding Bill Clinton gain the White House. Divide and conquer, and all that. miles
It makes little difference whether banker supported Romney or banker supported Obama wins. Might be a little better over the next four years to have a first termer than a second termer (due to concerns, or lack there of, regarding reelection prospects), but not by much. Any degree to which that's a legitimate factor, however, will likely be overridden by the tendency of Republicans in Congress (that body being somewhat less prone to banker manipulation in its electoral process) to resist Democrat presidential initiatives and support Republican presidential initiatives, being that presidential initiatives (given the banker domination of the presidential primary processes of both parties) will always move our nation in a more leftward and globalist direction.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As Ron Paul says it is a "battle of ideas." Candidates such as Santorum represent that "authoritarian" wing of the "Big R" republican party. It seems to me there are many such "Big R" authoritarian/war mongering folks here at the fire. Romney is a clone of the Bush family - Belief in Big Government solutions, couched with "conservative language window dressing.

Paul has reached out to the under 30 generation like no other candidate before him. True, he is not the Great Communicator, as was Reagan, but he has plowed the south 40 which is now ready to plant by the next leader of personal liberty and limited government.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,...they're not going to do what you want them to.

I have figured that out. What I want is 0bama gone. Seems more and more like the whole Ron Paul movement was set up to aid 0bama. Reminds me of Ross Perot aiding Bill Clinton gain the White House. Divide and conquer, and all that. miles

You'll have a hard time convincing the Democratic leadership of that. They've been worried sick over the possibility that Ron Paul would take the anti war element away from Obama.

After the Iowa Primary, where Ron Paul pulled 21% of the vote, CNN went on a "slam Ron Paul" marathon that lasted a week.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

After the Iowa Primary, where Ron Paul pulled 21% of the vote, banker controlled CNN went on a "slam Ron Paul" marathon that lasted a week.
Fixed it for you.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by mike762
No, we don't. We make a choice not to participate in a false contest between two sociopathic lairs, justifying it by repeating rationalizations such as "the lesser of two evils" and other such drivel.

Evil is evil, lesser or greater, and actively choosing it is something with which I am finished.

Mike. Get help. There as to be a quality psychologist or two in your area.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's what democrats think about Ron Paul.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002100108

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Here's what democrats think about Ron Paul.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002100108
That's certainly what the left thinks of him, and the left certainly dominates the Democrat Party, but single-issue anti-war Democrats tended to like him pretty well. As did single-issue anti-War-On-Drugs, and anti-Police-State Democrats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You'll have a hard time convincing the Democratic leadership of that.

I see that you missed the divide part of my post. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me see if I can explain this to Ya'll. Ron Paul is out of the race. His people keep saying that they will not support Romney. That helps 0bama. I hope that the Ron Paul people are just venting like spoiled brats, but we will see. miles

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Chris, for the video.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm still commited to the liberty movement and I will be until my spent carcass represents nothing but a pile of maggot food,...but I'm done with the Paul bunch.

Ron Paul's message is flawless, but his ability to connect is limited.

The young people are on board, but there needs to be a hardass to carry it forward from here on out.

I'll always have the utmost respect for Ron Paul for standing face to face with the knotheads and having his say, but the liberty remnant now needs someone who is much harder to push the message forward.

Yup, yup, and yup.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Let me see if I can explain this to Ya'll. Ron Paul is out of the race. His people keep saying that they will not support Romney. That helps 0bama. I hope that the Ron Paul people are just venting like spoiled brats, but we will see. miles

Very few of them are going to vote for Romney. That's pretty much a sure bet.

Rand Paul got crucified on the internet for his endorsement of Romney.

The discussion seems to be either write in Ron Paul or vote for Gary Johnson. There's absolutely no talk of voting for Romney.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I believe that "coming attractions" will do much to propel the liberty movement forward.

Maybe,..but I've been watching the responses of the young Liberty Movement people on line since Rand's endorsement of Romney and a lot of them have given up on politics. The rest are still under the illusion that they can take over the GOP from the inside.

As I've mentioned before, there's 97 million people in the millenial generation and 50 more in gen X.

The vast majority of them have no future.

In a few years I suspect that they're going to stop playing nice.
Bringing America down has been in the plans for a long time. NAFTA and GATT, for example, were designed to send our manufacturing base overseas before the economy imploded at home as planned. The financial elite (technocrats) have been plotting one world dictatorial government since before WWI, which couldn't be accomplished so long as America was prosperous and independent. They've been out in the open about it. Every major development in geopolitics, monetary policy, etc., since then has moved us a step closer to it. It's all as old as the hills.

Read Chapter XV (15) of The Road To Serfdom, written during WWII. It's discussed in depth, not as some mysterious "conspiracy theory," but as a matter of fact well understood by the world's financial elite, and everyone else who was well informed about the goals of the world's banking, technocratic, elite.

WWI was supposed to bring it about in its aftermath, but overwhelming popular disapproval in the United States put a stop to it, so The Great Depression and WWII were arranged, further increasing and centralizing government power in the US, the more easily to influence it through corruption towards the ultimate goal of despotic world government under the direction of the banks.

I don�t have to read The Road to Serfdom I studied the founding of the second Nation State. This was planned from day one. The whole purpose of the founding of the second Nation State was one world government. One world government has been the dream since the founding of the Roman Empire.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We make a choice not to participate in a false contest between two sociopathic lairs,

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. Lets get 0bama out this time and work on Romney, by getting someone better, next time. It is the only chance we have of making this country better. miles

I've been doing that and practicing that philosophy since I started voting when I turned 21. It hasn't worked and will never work.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by derby_dude

I don�t have to read The Road to Serfdom I studied the founding of the second Nation State. This was planned from day one. The whole purpose of the founding of the second Nation State was one world government.
Certainly the desire by the elite international banking families for world geopolitical domination was substantially in play at that time. No doubt about that. A. Hamilton was their man in the United State Government, for sure. He was a "bought and paid for" banker asset on the inside from day one. But we digress.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Obama will get four more years. I will not vote for the lessor of two evils.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Very few of them are going to vote for Romney. That's pretty much a sure bet.

Rand Paul got crucified on the internet for his endorsement of Romney.

The discussion seems to be either write in Ron Paul or vote for Gary Johnson. There's absolutely no talk of voting for Romney.

DITTOS! I will write in Ron Paul. Four more years for Obama.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DITTOS! I will write in Ron Paul. Four more years for Obama.

That seems to be what the Ron Paul movement was about from the beginning. I hope they take your guns, but I sure hope they leave mine alone. Anybody that helps the muslim deserves to have their schit confiscated. miles

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by RobJordan
No, we don't. We make a choice not to participate in a false contest between two sociopathic lairs, justifying it by repeating rationalizations such as "the lesser of two evils" and other such drivel.

Evil is evil, lesser or greater, and actively choosing it is something with which I am finished.

Mike. Get help. There as to be a quality psychologist or two in your area.

Get help? I'm not the one deluding myself about exactly what and who the candidates are. You however seem to be willing to elect pathological liars and pat yourself on the back for doing so. That tells me that you and your fellow traveler's are the one's needing "professional help". Seeing the hot mess that people such as yourself have made of the state where you reside, I'd think twice before giving anyone else political or psychiatric advice.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's why I won't vote for Romney,...John Bolton.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.