Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'll be the last person to complain, as there is no difference between the two. Those thinking that there is are fooling themselves.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mike762
I won't because I'm not voting for President. Those that do deserve what they get.

And those who don't vote too..

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
No, we don't. We make a choice not to participate in a false contest between two sociopathic lairs, justifying it by repeating rationalizations such as "the lesser of two evils" and other such drivel.

Evil is evil, lesser or greater, and actively choosing it is something with which I am finished.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I believe that "coming attractions" will do much to propel the liberty movement forward.

Maybe,..but I've been watching the responses of the young Liberty Movement people on line since Rand's endorsement of Romney and a lot of them have given up on politics. The rest are still under the illusion that they can take over the GOP from the inside.

As I've mentioned before, there's 97 million people in the millenial generation and 50 more in gen X.

The vast majority of them have no future.

In a few years I suspect that they're going to stop playing nice.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I believe that "coming attractions" will do much to propel the liberty movement forward.

Maybe,..but I've been watching the responses of the young Liberty Movement people on line since Rand's endorsement of Romney and a lot of them have given up on politics. The rest are still under the illusion that they can take over the GOP from the inside.

As I've mentioned before, there's 97 million people in the millenial generation and 50 more in gen X.

The vast majority of them have no future.

In a few years I suspect that they're going to stop playing nice.
Bringing America down has been in the plans for a long time. NAFTA and GATT, for example, were designed to send our manufacturing base overseas before the economy imploded at home as planned. The financial elite (technocrats) have been plotting one world dictatorial government since before WWI, which couldn't be accomplished so long as America was prosperous and independent. They've been out in the open about it. Every major development in geopolitics, monetary policy, etc., since then has moved us a step closer to it. It's all as old as the hills.

Read Chapter XV (15) of The Road To Serfdom, written during WWII. It's discussed in depth, not as some mysterious "conspiracy theory," but as a matter of fact well understood by the world's financial elite, and everyone else who was well informed about the goals of the world's banking, technocratic, elite.

WWI was supposed to bring it about in its aftermath, but overwhelming popular disapproval in the United States put a stop to it, so The Great Depression and WWII were arranged, further increasing and centralizing government power in the US, the more easily to influence it through corruption towards the ultimate goal of despotic world government under the direction of the banks.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We make a choice not to participate in a false contest between two sociopathic lairs,

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. Lets get 0bama out this time and work on Romney, by getting someone better, next time. It is the only chance we have of making this country better. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
WWI was supposed to bring it about in its aftermath, but overwhelming popular disapproval in the United States put a stop to it, so The Great Depression and WWII were arranged, further increasing and centralizing government power in the US

That is one big conspiracy theory. Wow! miles

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by milespatton
WWI was supposed to bring it about in its aftermath, but overwhelming popular disapproval in the United States put a stop to it, so The Great Depression and WWII were arranged, further increasing and centralizing government power in the US

That is one big conspiracy theory. Wow! miles
Conspiracy, yes. Theory, not so much, since they (the world's banking technocratic elite) actually publish about their accomplishment fairly openly. It's just that most folks don't read what they publish, and since they own the MSM, never hear it discussed in the evening news.

For example:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite, and of world bankers, is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting
in June of 1991

And

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, Memoirs , 2002

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
You don't vote - you don't complain.. A non-vote can very well end up with the LIC in for another four years.. If that's the case - THANKS VERY MUCH.. mad

Nope, you have it backwards.

If you vote, you're giving your personal imprimatur of approval to the democratic process, and proclaiming your implicit agreement with the resulting course of events. That's when you have no right to complain.

It's when you don't vote, as a demonstration of protest against the coercion and violence inherent in majority rule, that you qualify as a non-participant in the process and therefore have standing to judge it.

If you hung up a deer in your living room and butchered it, making a bloody, hairy mess of everything within reach, would you have any right to complain that your living room was such a disaster and smelly and unfit for company and probably pathological as well?

No, of course not. You made the mess: it's your responsibility to clean it up, not to complain about it.

It's your wife's responsibility to complain about it.

Why?

Because she didn't participate, that's why.

It's a reasonably simple concept.

------

Just one more little analogical poke: she would be especially justified in complaining, I'm sure you'd agree, if she had repeatedly warned you that butchering a deer in the living room would make a mess and pleaded with you not to do it.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Redneck
You don't vote - you don't complain.. A non-vote can very well end up with the LIC in for another four years.. If that's the case - THANKS VERY MUCH.. mad

Nope, you have it backwards.

If you vote, you're giving your personal imprimatur of approval to the democratic process, and proclaiming your implicit agreement with the resulting course of events. That's when you have no right to complain.

It's when you don't vote, as a demonstration of protest against the coercion and violence inherent in majority rule, that you qualify as a non-participant in the process and therefore have standing to judge it.

If you hung up a deer in your living room and butchered it, making a bloody, hairy mess of everything within reach, would you have any right to complain that your living room was such a disaster and smelly and unfit for company and probably pathological as well?

No, of course not. You made the mess: it's your responsibility to clean it up, not to complain about it.

It's your wife's responsibility to complain about it.

Why?

Because she didn't participate, that's why.

It's a reasonably simple concept.

------

Just one more little analogical poke: she would be especially justified in complaining, I'm sure you'd agree, if she had repeatedly warned you that butchering a deer in the living room would make a mess and pleaded with you not to do it.
Well said.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This may not be a very important presidential election, but it's shaping up to be the most interesting in a long time.

Virtually nobody likes the candidates.

People on various forums that I participate in are always giving their opinions on who would be a good President without ever pausing to think that just maybe those people want no part of being President.

In fact, one has to wonder why *anyone* would want to be President at this point in the nation's history.

I'm certain that their motives have nothing to do with "fixing" anything,...so it comes down to ego and power.

I'm trying to stay as detached as possible from the whole circus, but it's too interesting.

The GOP convention in Tampa has the potential to be a big show,...especially if the cointelpro people show up,...and I'm guessing that they will.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Wrong, as usual. Doing nothing never accomplishes anything. If you are not willing to butcher the deer, don't complain about being hungry. Butcher the damn deer, clean up the mess and move on. Grow a pair. miles

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
quote=Bristoe]This may not be a very important presidential election, but it's shaping up to be the most interesting in a long time.

[/quote]

well, one thing we know is that...of those with the wit to find a polling place on primary day....about five times as many liked Romney as Paul. just sayin'

you fan boys can beat this dead horse as long as it blows up your skirt, but the rest of the country has, uh, moved on.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe,..but I've been watching the responses of the young Liberty Movement people on line since Rand's endorsement of Romney and a lot of them have given up on politics.

Their man did not get the nomination, so they just give up. That would be a good bunch to ride the river with, not. I do not want my future decided by a bunch of puzzies like that. miles

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm not beating any dead horse.

I've removed myself from the process.

Well,...it's probably more correct to say that the process removed me from the process.

It removed all of us, actually.

Some see it,...some don't.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by milespatton
Maybe,..but I've been watching the responses of the young Liberty Movement people on line since Rand's endorsement of Romney and a lot of them have given up on politics.

Their man did not get the nomination, so they just give up. That would be a good bunch to ride the river with, not. I do not want my future decided by a bunch of puzzies like that. miles

Well,...they're not going to do what you want them to. Some of them have unrealistic expectations,...but they're independently minded,...and they have very good reason to despise the GOP.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
This may not be a very important presidential election, but it's shaping up to be the most interesting in a long time.

People on various forums that I participate in are always giving their opinions on who would be a good President without ever pausing to think that just maybe those people want no part of being President.

In fact, one has to wonder why *anyone* would want to be President at this point in the nation's history.

I'm certain that their motives have nothing to do with "fixing" anything,...so it comes down to ego and power.

I'm trying to stay as detached as possible from the whole circus, but it's too interesting.

The GOP convention in Tampa has the potential to be a big show,...especially if the cointelpro people show up,...and I'm guessing that they will.
You mean folks acting like Ron Paul supporters causing trouble?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You mean folks acting like Ron Paul supporters causing trouble?

yeah

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
One thing we know is that...of those with the wit to find a polling place on primary day....about five times as many liked Romney as Paul. just sayin'
Yeah, Romney got the MSM zombie vote, for sure.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Well,...they're not going to do what you want them to.

I have figured that out. What I want is 0bama gone. Seems more and more like the whole Ron Paul movement was set up to aid 0bama. Reminds me of Ross Perot aiding Bill Clinton gain the White House. Divide and conquer, and all that. miles

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (222Sako, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 47 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,078
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.