-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've learned a lot. Everyone is ignorant and naive except for those who will vote for someone who will NEVER be president.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Old_Toot,

While I do not care for Obama and his ideology, what makes you so sure Oromney is a better candidate? He's a big government, nanny statist, interventionist neocon.

Regardless, in CA it ain't gunna matter. Obama has this state's 57 electoral votes in the bag & he won't have to campaign here to win 'em.

Unless there's a brokered Republican convention, freedom will take more hits with either candidate. Worse, I am not sure we're gunna be able to emerge from this depression in the foreseeable future.

R

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Banning �assault weapons� is a stupid idea, but buying them from China might not be such a good idea�the whole thing died 10 years later anyway when Congress refused to renew that stupid idea.
Sorry, but no. Bush 41's executive order didn't just involve Chinese AK type weapons, and it's effects are still being felt today, having no connection with the sunsetting of the Assault Weapons Ban. To this day, you cannot purchase an HK91 (along with a whole slew of other foreign-made military style rifles) that weren't already in the US prior to the Bush 41 executive order in question, so it's still in force. Your man Bush 43 never rescinded it, although he could have done so with the simple stroke of a pen.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
And all of this is beside the point that I originally made.

I pointed out to Raisuli that neither Romney nor any President can ban the Second Amendment. He said that President Romney would do just that.

I never said that Bush 41 E.O. just involved Chinese AK weapons�I said:
That is what George Bush (Senior) did in response to the 1987 McClure-Volkmer Act which was a limited revision of the 1968 US Gun Control Act and after six kids were shot down by a Chinese-made assault weapon a Stockton, California school.

Whether is was unconstitutional or not, Bush 41 based his E.O. on those two Acts of Congress.

There is obviously a direct connect with the 2004 end of the Assault Weapons Ban and all the imported ones available today. There are 12 pages of auto loading rifles in my latest Gun Digest with these types of weapons scattered throughout. Tip of the iceberg.

The fact that HK91 clones are available indicates a manufacturing/import cost problem not a gun control problem.

Item# PTR 91 GI Rifle $899 AtlanticFirearms.com
Brand: PTR 91 H&K Type Rifles

HK open a New Hampshire plant in 2009 and build rifles there, but I cannot find that HK91s are still a part of their product line or even their military and law enforcement product line.
No doubt these rifles made today are the successors of the HK91 just as it was predated by the very rare HK41s.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
There are 12 pages of auto loading rifles in my latest Gun Digest with these types of weapons scattered throughout. Tip of the iceberg.

The fact that HK91 clones are available indicates a manufacturing/import cost problem not a gun control problem.
No, the clones and the Frankenguns (mixed parts) are necessary because of the Bush 41 executive order that's still in place.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
The only way to harm the incumbent is to vote for the opponent. A non-vote benefits the incumbent.

If you vote against one incumbant, you're voting to install another.

After accepting the reality that there's no significant difference between Obama and Romney, us liberty minded people only have to ask if we want to wait 4 years for another opportunity at true representative government, or sign on for another 8 years of being bled to death.

If Ron Paul isn't the nominee, (and he's not going to be) I'll cast my vote in a manner which will work against having to deal with another incumbant in 2016.

The candidate doesn't even figure into it.

I'll vote for the candidate that will not have the opportunity to run again in 2016.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I've learned a lot. Everyone is ignorant and naive except for those who will vote for someone who will NEVER be president.

You mean Ron Paul, Pat Paulsen? I think they are almost tied for losing the most presidential elections.

Thank goodness we got some clear thinkers here that will continue to derail a system that is already off the tracks and think they are going to fix it with another 4 years of Obama.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Mitt Romney keeps talking about how bad the economy is and how he'll fix it using his business acumen. But what will he do? We need details other than kill Obama care and roll back the EPA. How will he fix China's economy or that of Europe? Until the global economy is fixed (and we highly depend on exports), the US economy will stagnate.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll vote for the candidate that will not have the opportunity to run again in 2016.

Obama it is then?

Personally, I think he'd do less harm than Romney.

Give a liberal with an 'R' next to his name a liberal 'R' congress,..well we've seen that play out before.

If Romney is elected, we'd be in Iran and Syria in the time it take me to take a schit in the morning. No thanks. Fuggin warmongering fugsticks.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Obama it is then?

*shrugg*,..whichever one of them can't run again in 2016 gets my vote.

If the incumbant was a neocon Republican, I'd vote for him for the same reason.

I don't want to wait until 2020 to get to vote for another liberty candidate.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I thought about writing in Ron Paul but Rand pissed me off so badly I've taken that option off the table.

I may not vote. If I do, it'll be for the magic negroe.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'll be voting in favor of having 2 new candidates in 2016 instead of just one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll be voting in favor of having 2 new candidates in 2016 instead of just one

Why don't ya'll just take you negative azzes over to an 0bama website and be done with it. That is what you want to be anyway. Just come out and say "I am a Democrat". miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lolol,...

You pullicans is funny when ya gets all woiked up!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by milespatton
I'll be voting in favor of having 2 new candidates in 2016 instead of just one

Why don't ya'll just take you negative azzes over to an 0bama website and be done with it. That is what you want to be anyway. Just come out and say "I am a Democrat". miles

You're part of the problem Miles. Either you're too dense to understand, or you've not yet experienced the 'awakening' that some of us more learned types have.

I don't blame you for your ignorance, you just happen to be a run of the mill indoctrinated fool. Your cheerleading exploits here on the fire are fairly embarrassing to witness day after day.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If you vote for Obama you are not learned and you don't get it.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm guessing 60% of the Paul Posse really are just awakening about now.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

You're part of the problem Miles. Either you're too dense to understand, or you've not yet experienced the 'awakening' that some of us more learned types have.

I don't blame you for your ignorance, you just happen to be a run of the mill indoctrinated fool. Your cheerleading exploits here on the fire are fairly embarrassing to witness day after day.

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You call me ignorant and yet you haven't figured out how to use the ignore button, or just scroll on by when you see my name. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
If you vote for Obama you are not learned and you don't get it.

Translation:

If you vote for Obama, you are beyond stupid and you will get it.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,265
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.