-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I haven't gotten my Duane Adams tapes(it appears that I was a winner in the contest, if I read it right), so has anyone gotten theres?<BR>I was supposed to be one of the next to view Big Stick's tape(which is suppose to have Kotzebue footage on it) and am still waiting. <BR>Where are these tapes? ~~~Suluuq

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rusty, I received 8ball's Duwane Adams tapes early last week (he was moving and needed to use my mail box). They are excellent, but to my surprise, these are not video tapes- they are audio cassette tapes. I learned much from them anyway and consider them worth the time to listen to.<BR>As far as Stick's tapes, can't help you there.- Sheister

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Duwanve emailed me that he had gotten them all out in the mail. If you haven't received them by the end of the week, let me know, and I'll check with Duwane.<P>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Got mine! Thanks!

Shoot straight and often!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I got the Duwane Adams tapes today. Thanks to Duwane Adams for donating them, and thanks to Rick for having the contest. <BR>Now, where might the Big Stick tape be? ~~~Suluuq

IC B2

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Got mine early last week- "it's that simple." [Linked Image])<p>[This message has been edited by Eric in OR (edited May 01, 2001).]

Get close, pick a hair, and shish-ka-bob it
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Haven't got mine. [Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rusty Gunn, I got Big Stick's tapes...na...na...na...na! Just kidding dammit. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Flinch, <P> Spike brought over Stick's video the other night and we watched over Cherry Coke and pizza- na,na,nanana! LOL [Linked Image]- Waiting now for the second in the series- "Bears of the Beaches"- [Linked Image] Sheister

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sheister, rub it in, willya... [Linked Image] I think I'm next on the list after Suluuq [Linked Image] Badger.<P>------------------<BR>Gun control is good bullet placement.....

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sheister, you might as well of shot me in the groin with that comment. I can't believe you would stoop so low as to eat and drink my favorites while watching bear videos [Linked Image]. Cherry Coke and Pizza go together like fine custom barrels and accurate bullets. It just isn't fair. I am going to go eat worms now. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
<BR>Flinch, LMAO- How do worms taste with Cherry Coke?- [Linked Image] Sheister<P>You're really going to hate this- when I got home last night, Saeed's tapes were sitting on my doorstep- all 5 (count 'em, yup' 5) tapes of pure African hunting! I guess I better stock up on Cherry coke and Pizza this week! Come on up if you can!- [Linked Image] Sheister

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
OK, everyone: A very nice person recently gave me a set of the Adams tapes. I think they're the same ones - a series of three audio cassettes covering glassing, stalking, and a question-and-answer session. <P>They're not all that interesting, really. All they deal with is how find and kill really big mule deer. We shouldn't kill wild animals anyway. It's cruel. (Gawd, it literally made my stomach turn to write that.) <P>Send me an e-mail, and I'll loan them to you. First come, first served. <P>Greggun

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sheister, can I be next in line for those Saeed tapes....PLEASE?????? All I can seem to get on is the Sh...t list. Worms aren't too bad eatin if you can get past the grit. I just try not to chew real hard. I kind of swish them around in my mouth until they break into fine pieces, then swallow quickly. I really hate it when they try to get away and climb out of my nose. I chase them with a teaspoon of course grit salt to aid in digestion and to kill the wigglers that don't die from the swishing. Gosh, who writes this stuff!? Flinch

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Looks like everybody got theirs but me.... [Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,351
Posts18,527,018
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.