Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well from reading the many discussions here...very little. More often than not the "he is not my 1st choice but..." is the cry. After that since no more can be said of the man it is followed by something bad said about the other guy.
What a pitiful state of affairs!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
He ain't Obama.

After 3-1/2 years of his crap, that'll do this time around.

Why don't you tell me why Obama would be better???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
He ain't Obama.

Even dog [bleep] would vote against oberry this time but then some people don't have the brains dog [bleep] does.

NRA Lifetime Member
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The sad state of affairs is that Romney's bowel movement is more qualified to run the country than the disbarred affirmative action Obama

How did the US sink so low?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Well from reading the many discussions here...very little. More often than not the "he is not my 1st choice but..." is the cry. After that since no more can be said of the man it is followed by something bad said about the other guy.

Pitiful? Yup, pretty much but, he is not Obammy and anything that isn't Obammy is a step in the right direction.

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This year I will vote against the big O. Sadly, no one exciting to vote for.

1Minute
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
When you are even considering a mASSachusettes liberal (they arent any conservatives there) you KNOW your current pres is a dud.

Go romney

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by fburgtx
He ain't Obama.

Why don't you tell me why Obama would be better???

I usually vote Libertarian...
but this year I may vote Mitt
Just because he ain't Obammie

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Obama was your first choice. That goes far lower than pitiful to a need for exile.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ah yes, please tell us what the inarticulate, never held a job before, lying POS, waste of skin has done which is not pitiful at best?

He will rapidly be listed as the absolute worst President in US history. Jimmah would be a Mensa candidate and considered Washingtonian compared to that slobbering fool.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've only voted for one candidate in my life, R.R.
All the other votes were cast against some one, because there was little to recommend either of candidates.
Obama is a special case, he's so awful, along with his party, it's a sacriment to the belief in the Constitution and a very positive act to vote against these people.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
oh I forgot,
Barry is just another hardworking blue collar Joe.

Time to end American politics?
Yet?

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If people actually paid attention and had a lick of sense, then simple voting would take care of the politics crap and all manner of issues.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
He wants your vote for his blind ambition. For him becoming president is just a trophy nothing more...no heroic attempt to serve the country.
Both parties are playing for 'one and the same owner' and that is not the country or the populace.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The problem facing many voters is that they're willing to support a less evil candidate in order to defeat a worse candidate. I am done with the less evil candidate strategy. Our country is in peril. We might have less than a generation remaining. Therefore, I will support only the best candidate. Even dog poop can figure that one out.

R

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I for one am heartened that dog poop will be voting in the election. It's going to take a pile of it to do any good though.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He's not Obama, it ain't much but I guess that's what we got this go'round....

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That I hope he loses in a brokered convention.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's over, accept that.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Mako25
It's over, accept that.

Do you mean our country as was intended by our Founding Fathers?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 64 invisible), 3,024 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,618
Posts18,492,662
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.