Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/2...rforming-sexual-acts-on/?test=latestnews

An assistant cheerleading coach at an Indianapolis high school was arrested last week after police say she performed sexual acts on a 17-year-old male student, Fox59.com reported.

Megan Crafton, 22, who reportedly lists herself as engaged on her Facebook page, allegedly performed sex acts on the student inside her vehicle at a supermarket parking lot, the report said.

"We wouldn't be having this conversation if it was her and some other gentleman who doesn't go to the school, or isn't part of the school system, but unfortunately in this case, it was and it made it illegal," Michael Turner, a lieutenant at the Shelbyville Police Department, told the station.

Authorities point out that Crafton was in a position of authority as a school employee, the report said.

"When she signed on as an assistant cheerleading coach, she took a responsibility that she wouldn't have relations at that school," Turner said.

The alleged relationship occurred in January. Shelbyville High School officials alerted authorities about rumors circulating about the relationship, police said. Police were able to gather enough evidence to obtain a warrant and Crafton was arrested for child seduction, a D felony, the report said.

Crafton turned herself in on Thursday and pleaded not guilty.

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
"...some other 'gentleman'...".

Does everyone just use that term to sound intellectual?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Nicccceee. What's the crime again? The fact that this kid hasn't gotten the "Luckiest Kid in School" award?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
sex between two young people can be a difficult thing to conntrol. but, rules are rules, and we live in a nation of rules.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this should be a non issue. Both of the person's are of age.

Sam......

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If I read the first part, it's not the age, it's the location .. teachers shouldn't be having sex with ANYONE in the school parking lot.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by T_O_M
If I read the first part, it's not the age, it's the location .. teachers shouldn't be having sex with ANYONE in the school parking lot.

FWIW, article says it was in a SUPERMARKET parking lot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Against the law to have sexual relations in a supermarket parking lot?

Harry
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
chit were where these teachers when i went to school? Lucky Kid

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T_O_M

It was not "the school parking lot" but a supermarket's parking lot.

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/2...rforming-sexual-acts-on/?test=latestnews

An assistant cheerleading coach at an Indianapolis high school was arrested last week after police say she performed sexual acts on a 17-year-old male student, Fox59.com reported.

Megan Crafton, 22, who reportedly lists herself as engaged on her Facebook page, allegedly performed sex acts on the student inside her vehicle at a supermarket parking lot, the report said.

"We wouldn't be having this conversation if it was her and some other gentleman who doesn't go to the school, or isn't part of the school system, but unfortunately in this case, it was and it made it illegal," Michael Turner, a lieutenant at the Shelbyville Police Department, told the station.

Authorities point out that Crafton was in a position of authority as a school employee, the report said.

"When she signed on as an assistant cheerleading coach, she took a responsibility that she wouldn't have relations at that school," Turner said.

The alleged relationship occurred in January. Shelbyville High School officials alerted authorities about rumors circulating about the relationship, police said. Police were able to gather enough evidence to obtain a warrant and Crafton was arrested for child seduction, a D felony, the report said.

Crafton turned herself in on Thursday and pleaded not guilty.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure he is scarred for life!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Um... where did you read that she's a teacher and they had sex in the school parking lot?

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I wonder what her favorite "position of authority" is?..

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'll take one for the team and find out...

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
what if he seduced her, and she had no choice? would that make her an innocent victum?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I've been a victim. That treatment does not fall into the 'victim' category. I've always hated those who were so victimized. Some confuse blessings with victimization.

Last edited by eyeball; 06/21/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
This will allow a probation officer and rest of the justice system to monitor her for life as a sex offender & probably make her end up on public assistance, since it has got to be tough for felons to find work.

There's good money (Ours)in creating as many felons as possible. Law & order, anything less is anarchy...

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
My best friend snagged a Delta Airline stewardess when we were 17...multiple times. When she found out his age she immediately stopped and told him "I could go to jail for that!". His reply was "You think I'm gonna turn you in???"

His reply didn't persuade her one bit!

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Seriously doubt they'll ever convict her of a felony.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
A pity true love does not last.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 47 invisible), 3,442 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,638
Posts18,533,552
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.