Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My buddies were hunting in their smurf blue VW bug. They were coming down off the mountain and were near the high way when a spike strip was pulled in front of the bug. They managed to stop before they hit it.

Soon as they stopped 3 cops with AR's jumped out in front of the rig as well as 2 behind it. They started hollering to see their hands, and then told the driver to reach out the window and open the door from the outside. So he did, he was instantly dropped to the high-way cuffed and then the same thing was told to the passenger. '

Well this is where it really got interesting because the passenger door only opened from the inside. He told them this and was told to slide across and out the drivers door. He told them he couldnt because his rifle was in his lap (17HMR) That really got them excited He looked down at his chest and saw 3 red dots circling his torso. He managed to throw the gun out the window by the barrel then exited the car. He was also thrown to the ground and cuffed.

The cops then searched the car throwing everything onto the ground including the 2 shotguns, the 270 and another 17hmr. They dumped out each ammo box I mean everything.

They wouldnt tell them what they were being arrested for or anything. The only thing they were told was to shut the H#ll up. It wasnt long after that when they were un-cuffed and told they could leave. The cops stood their and watched as they filled the car back up with all thier stuff that had been thrown out. They never got an apology for the mistake or any help reloading the car. As they left they looked into the mirror and noticed 2 cops in camo coming out of the brush with sniper type rifles.

They got the heck outta their by the time they got home the bruises started revealing themselves. One of them ended up with an eye swollen shut and a concussion from being slammed to the asphault.

They finnaly herd something about it on the news that they were looking for two 45+ year old men in a chevy truck in that area. These guys were 17.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At that point I think I would be contacting an attorney about a lawsuit. And probably calling all the TV stations in the area...

B'sW

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
His parents have a lawyer working at that right now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A number of years ago a friend of mine, who owns a real nice piece of land along the James River, gave me permision to stay in the farm house and hunt the property.
I had permission to take a buddy with me to spend the weekend hunting. So Friday night we got settled in for the night. Some where around 2:00 AM a loud banging at the front door awakened me, with some yahoo yelling 'Whose in there?"
I could see his shadow through the glass and responded with the most appropriate thing I could think of, "I'm the guy with the 45 aimed at your head, who are you?
He quickly identified himself a Deputy Sheriff some or another.
I allowed that the gun had been grounded and I was unlocking the door. My hunting partner turned on a flash light and we let the fellow in. We showed him the written permission, he went back on patrol and we went back to sleep.
The intire situation was resolved to everybody's satisfaction.
I'll bet he never allowed himself to approach a door with his head lights behind him, again.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,715
Posts18,514,120
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.