Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AMEN Brother!! Great news!!

I just had a friend cleared of a very aggressive uteran cancer, The greatest thing to hear is of somebody beating such a wicked thing!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
News just don't get much better than that...praise,, you know who

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great news.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thank you everyone and indeed. Praise the LORD!

Also, much priase to Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

I had planned to write a post about them in the near future but when I saw a post asking about the Seatttle Cancer Care Alliance by Alska FE a moment ago I had to reply. This place is just plain amazing and if anyone here gets, or has or has a loved one fighting Cancer please please get in touch with me and please do not consider any other option for treatments.

Here is my reply to Alaska FE's query about the Seattle Cancer Alliance, which is MUCH closer to us:

"Sherri and I checked the Seattle Cancer Care alliance out, they are mostly just a refferal center for the two traditional cancer hospitals there. Those being the Fred Hutchison Cancer Center and Swedish aka University of Washington Hospital. Nothing new or special about them. And we live pretty close to Seattle. Much closer than where I am now after my wife getting cancer/tumor removal surgery just today.

Right now I am typing this from a hotel paid for by the Cancer Treatment Centers of America facility in Zion Illinois and I arrived here with a ticket to fly here paid for by them. Second trip out that they have paid for. All of my food - and great food at that - is also covered as is this quite deluxe two room hotel suite I am in. All a part of the treatment plan covered by our quite ordinary health insurance. This place GENUINLY recognizes the economic realities of a cancer diagnosis, as well as the important role that is played by the spouse or cargiver and not only honors that with lip service but cuts deeply into their own profit margins to pay for these things. Amazing to me in this day and age of bottom dollar driven business models.

FAR more important, though, is the care that we have recieved here. Cancer Treatment Centers of America not only have the latest and best treatment plans and surgeons such as IORT 'super' radiation equipement and much more, but they integrate modern high tech state of the art (truly) medicine with naturopathic medicine and nutritionist care. Also counseling and a good sized pastoral staff to take care of the whole person.

Then, there are all of the little things that one would not think about perhaps except for my own time spent in hospitals this past year. Things like the free Limo ride to and from the airport, free shutttles and rides, heated comfortable hospital gowns, pre op antibiotic drip and special soaps to use at home or in the hotel before surgery to prevent staph infections like the one I got which nearly killed me this last January, lots of pre and post care and counsleing,low cost in house pharmacy with all of the natural med's and herbs PLUS the modern RX type medicines, I am sure I am forgetting something else important but I think you get the idea.

Here is the big difference, all of the above being important as well, of course... EVERYONE who works at the center here right down to the meal prep and cleaning people - and I DO mean everyone- knows that they are working somewhere special and are part of something big and unique. All of the workers you will come in contact with also realize that folks they are dealing with have a LOT on thier plate with a cancer diagnosis and so might need extra care and patinece and attention. I have never in my whole life seen true synergy and mission awareness in an entire company or organization like I am witnessing here and noticed in spades during our first visit here two weeks ago. If you or someone you know come here you will be amazed at all of this and get not only the best possible treatment, but the best possible care.

Personally, my mind is now such that to me there simply is NO OTHER PLACE that one should even consider going to if he or she or a loved one gets a cancer diagnosis.

PM with my contact info is now incoming. Call me if you care to.

Blessings,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Praise God. Mark we are sure happy for Sherri and you.

Marty and Etta

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
So glad to hear she is ok Mark.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Smiling here Mark! Bear

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great news, Mark! I am very happy for you and your wifey!!

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Absolutely fantastic! I won't quit praying, though.

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mark, that is just spectacular news! Big hooray from here bud!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wonderful news! Was there any doubt?

laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Outstanding news sir. What a great day this is for you!

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. - Thomas Jefferson
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mark, that sure is excellent news. I felt great reading your post, I can't even imagine how you and Sherri must have felt when you were told the good news. Never underestimate the power of Campfire prayers! Prayers to your family for continued good health will continue. God Bless you both.

Bob

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A hearty Praise the Lord from here, too. I ran the cancer gauntlet with my 1st wife 6 years ago. She wasn't so lucky. It's nasty stuff.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Prayers answered. Again.
Praise the Lord.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God is soooo good!!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
'Tis great news....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I am happy to hear that all is well for you and your bride. God still hears prayers.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So glad to hear this wonderful news. Prayers for quick healing!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
PTL.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 54 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,314
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.