Page 118 of 2,579 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Seafire
yeah Ironbender...

you are an Alaskan...are we supposed to believe that was taken on Prince of Wales Island?

looks too much like Tundra to be taken on Alaska's southern coast...

plus they have Caribou that far south in AK???

I doubt it..

yet LLL is trying to pass it off as he took those photos this morning...

why he feels the need to lie is beyond me... unless his self esteem is that low and he has to try to compensate that much for it...

sorry, his attack on Chris Woodson just set me off..

Seafire-
There is history that you seem to be unaware of, information that you seem to have missed/forgotton or ignored. Also, one needs the ability to read 'tween the lines on occasion.

I can assure you that stick/boxer/larry took those pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it, I suppose.

Have a good day.

Well Bender, that's good to know... coming from someone that isn't one of his groupies, I can give it some credence...

I will take your word for it..

and you have a good day tomorrow also...

best regards
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This:
[Linked Image]

is the equivalent of a hostage holding a current newspaper in a ransom picture. 3:01 AM on July 12. Pretty much today.

Hint there. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Well Bender, that's good to know... coming from someone that isn't one of his groupies, I can give it some credence...

When did I lose my groupie card? Damn.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I am sure Schtick will grant you one...

he doesn't seem to picky... and evidently kissing his ass is all that it takes..

what pisses him off, is a few of us won't put him on ignore and won't kiss his ass...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by woodsonchris
Boxer did your mom not love you enough or something? Perhaps you got Sandusky'd and you want to nerd rage on everyone from your wildlife sanctuary?

Dumberthanpizz,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. I do always find it curious however,that when you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks find yourselves in over your head,your first reaction is to fall back on your homoerotic tendencies and start sticking things in your mouths and azzes. I reckon you find it soothing to do that which you know best?!!? Cheer up,The Do-Nothing gang has been doing that very thing for years and undoubtedly they'll welcome you into the fold...butcha' just might wanna watch your azz. Laffin'!

I remain much impressed with your gross inability to connect a single [bleep] dot and pawn off that incredible dumbphucktitude as being someone else's "fault". Dumb schit,only YOU can prevent you from saying something stupid and here's to your inability to refrain same.

Points awarded for being incapable of reading or comprehending pics and for Stupidity not being an Act for you.

Congratulations?

Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination as much as you do and here's to you lying even to yourself as you Pretend to Imagine that you just "don't care". Laffin'! It remains an epic [bleep] shame,that due to your [bleep] amazing Dumbphucktitude,that you cain't savvy even an inkling as to how [bleep] amazingly [bleep] stupid you are.

Did enjoy the tear stained Vagina Monologue Whine of your ever growing list of insecurities and delusions. The heartfelt vicarious angst is always a nice touch and I dig that it fuels your Dreams. No need to be soooooooooo guarded of your "hard charging" Retard Roundup pics in the parking lot,because that schit is funnier than [bleep]! Always a treat to be regaled with the incredibly long list of things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been.

Had some nice light early in the evening and grabbed some splendid pixels,that I'll upload in the morning. Will Sneak & Peek the current fog/drizzle and try to gun some more Sillywets,if only to assist you in the Critterly ID of all the things you Imagine and Pretend about. Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and the perpetual reiteration of just how badly you need it.

Bless your heart.

Brother Dave,

Talked to the boat seller today and he logged 14hrs at 26-2800 RPM at 22-26kts,just cruising/exploring and never getting off step. Filled it up when he hit the dock and it drank 3.8 gph in the fray. I saved a leetle better than $90,000 off the new price and think it'll do nice things on the average.

September is gonna be a riot!

MCH,

Remember if you steal Shefire's Imagination and Pretend,the poor gal will have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Tough to trump the inherent humor of a Bat Schit Crazy [bleep],doing the best she can...with what very little she has to work with. Just simply grant slack on the line and enjoy the show.(grin)

'slave,

Shefire is a might touchy about the size of her paycheck...and for wellfounded reasons,just like everything else to her chagrin.

Too bad for her,that Pretend don't spend.(grin)

Jim,

Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Form loads routinely do wonderous things and I'd extrapolate the "difference" akin to firing virgin hulls vs. formed hulls in a SAAMI chambering,as per relative Agg sizing.

I've long had a marked preference to roll formed cases in all chamberings,when wishing to extract all that is possible from a platform. That being said,I've long did that which "can't be done" while forming in one guise or another.

'Bout the only thing I "like" virgin hulls in,is Krunchentickers.

'bender,

Dont go bursting her bubbles,the poor dumb [bleep] is on an incredibly [bleep] EPIC roll of Dumbphucktitude.
Just fuel her Imagination and appreciate the Pretend.(grin)

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
"given the fact that anyone on this thread could likely do that in less than a minute, why don't YOU prove that you are right...Isn't that how it works? Burden of Proof is with the accuser? "

1. if ANYONE could do so in less than a minute, then it shouldn't take much an effort...so knock yourself out..

Since you can't seem to figure out how to use the quote feature here I'll respond in kind to you...... That's what makes it so funny, EVERYONE that is viewing this thread is shaking their collective heads thinking that you need to pull yours out of your ass. I don't have to prove anything, but I want to see you grasping at strays trying to back up your baseless allegations.

2. "Burden of Proof"??/ What does this look like a court of law to you? Isn't an internet forum dummy... you guys never have Schtick prove any of his accusations.. you swallow them hook line and sinker.. at least if they are not about YOU...

3. Have any of you Schtick GROUPIES EVER NOTICED....SCHTICK HAS NEVER EVER EVER DISPUTED ONE THING I HAVE SAID ABOUT HIM.. so why don't you YoYos come up with a good slick excuse and explain that..

Why doesn't he dispute it? Becasue he likely finds it as humorous as the rest of us that you are so completely off base that it is pure comedy gold. Why dispute it when everyone on the thread is laughing their asses off at you over this. So PROVE your allegations....This'll be funny.

if what I say doesn't bother Schtick.. then why does it bother you Bozos so much? undermine your mental picture of your golden boy? As big as a schmuck that Schtick is, at least he has thicker skin that you pansies...

So if you have a problem, discuss it with him... "say it so Joe!!"

you Dumbazzes demand I prove stuff about Schtick... and then you bitch about I am invading his private life...

so which way do you prom queens want it????

a bunch of Jewish Grandmas in an Alzheimer Treatment Center have more on the ball than you prima donnas..

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SLM
I now understand why some animals eat their young.

Yep. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Boxer
[[Linked Image]

Micro drones... I hate those things.

grin

Something clever here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Aw, you're just worried that this one'll surpass your record for longest thread.......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
That would be a blessing.

Something clever here.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Brother Dave,

Talked to the boat seller today and he logged 14hrs at 26-2800 RPM at 22-26kts,just cruising/exploring and never getting off step. Filled it up when he hit the dock and it drank 3.8 gph in the fray. I saved a leetle better than $90,000 off the new price and think it'll do nice things on the average.

Sounds great. I think you guys are really gonna dig that ride...it will open the doors to lots of new opportunities.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Brother Dave

Brother Dave,

Sounds great. I think you guys are really gonna dig that ride...it will open the doors to lots of new opportunities.

Man, am I hoping...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kodiak,

You scared her off. The key is to deftly cast into her gaping yap,less spooking her and then simply roll the hook out and punt her back into the drink and repeat as per whim.

Though it ain't like bottom feeders is tough to catch...but it sure as schit is [bleep] funny!(grin)

DD',

Shefire simply does the best she can,with what very little she has to work with. Funnier than [bleep] however,that Imagination and Pretend is so very fulfilling for her.

In fairness...she do whine [bleep] wonderfully and all them years of practice,have REALLY paid off for her. Perhaps she just might be the first Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,to whine herself happy?!!?

Laffin'!

'dave,

The Caribou tow 'em around in impressive flocks and that in itself is an interesting occurence. Has been a steady breeze rolling offa the Beaufort and you wouldn't know there was a 'skeeter within 1000's of miles. But the wind did lay down for a slight spell and they activated,searching earnestly for victims.

Light bounced all over the place yesterday evening and really run the gamut.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Vole Search was kinda cool.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At midnight-ish,the fog wafted in again and stayed a good while.

[Linked Image]

This is more hilarity for Shefire,her Imagination and her Pretend.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/IMG_1894.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...lope%20Work%20And%20Play/4Dumbphucks.jpg[/img]

This is THE Greatest Thread ever and is chock full of EPIC humor!

smokinpoles,

Fire your Imagination up and getcha some!

BD,

Twin Mother Ships will not suck.

'05,

Always a treat to be regaled with your hopes,aspirations and the plethora of things you Dream about. Spare no details and feel free to wax eloquent upon all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. It really is riveting commentary and your "hard charging" "pursuits" really are inspirational. Give or [bleep] take.

Hell...shoot for the moon and PM Shefire and ask to pinch some of her "Adventurous" pics to quantify same. Here's to your Imagination.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AH, the evening BlahBlahBlah Report...

Naw, your BC G/F didn't 'scare me off'... actually I was out earning a living...and doing some work that involves safety of senior citizens... but then I am sure that is below you and your groupies 'cool factor'...

but first off, If you G/F in BC, thinks I am going to get motivated or intimidated, because he types his response in bold... well he's evidently another back woods moron..

while he's yacking to ya, he can ask you all the questions he wants me to answer...why ask someone secondary, when he can go right to the horse's asss??

also noted that my questioning if you are even taking all of these pictures, you had to 'prove yourself' and show several pictures of your camera...

so that verified for me, that you have something ultra fancy dancy, that pretty much allows you to point and click...so the credit goes to Canon..

but you and your Groupies can keep masturbating your ego, and whatever else you might do so in your mutual circle jerk..

it keeps me laughing, that some backwoods Alaskan transplant from Coos Bay Oregon, is busy calling everyone else dumbphucks.. while displaying what a dumbasss he is...

do you clean your camera lense, by laying your camera in the creek... the way you clean out your barrels on your rifles?

I wait for your 'witty' backwoods response, when your time opens again where you can give us your ONE post a day...

but one last night at 1 am and now one tonight at 6 PM.... aren't you sort of cheating Rick and going over your quota??

that's okay, your secret is safe with me... I won't say anything to anyone..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Please

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kill

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thread

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank-you laugh

Page 118 of 2,579 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.