Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The rifle used was reported to have been made by S&W. I guess an AR15 clone!

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Everything he said was cancelled out by the next sentence.The sumbitch is absolutely clueless just like all the other TV people.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You used the term "sounding dumber on weapons", concerning Bill O'Reilly. I am really beginning to believe he IS dumber than schit concerning a lot of conservative issues including weapons and the legality of weapons and there's no doubt he loves to protect Obama. When it comes to Obama BO is a real apologist himself! BTW: I agree with Mannlicher AND DD on their above posts, also!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn
O'Reilly has always been an elitist.

He's not being an idiot. He's purposely lying to stir up and acare the sheeple.

he's more of a faux populist....his blathering about "the folks" makes me gag. never could stand the guy.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Simply put Oreally is a loud mouth yelling assshole

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O'Reilly is just another brain dead Yankee city boy who wouldn't know what a heavy weapon is if somebody dropped a 155 MM Howitzer on him.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'm watching O right now. He is making fun of Bill Moyers and PBS for not getting a clue and talking about how restrictive gun laws of DC and NY are ridiculous. He said Americans have the right to protect themselves. He said cops can do nothing to protect us. He reminds us of the high murder rate in DC and that last year where pistols are illegal, NY confiscated 4,000 of them. I have seen no one on TV defend the second as succinctly as just now.
I am referring to the early part of his show tonight and don't know if the part about bazookas is yet to come, but he played exerpts of Bill Moyers and made him look like a fool.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/23/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Bill was doing okay until he mentioned that people can get bazookas and machine guns. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember O' Reilly right after 9/11 in the heat of the moment saying we as Americans should be ready to give up liberty for security.

I haven't listened to a word he has said since.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, I guess it's ok then that had alreadysent him a Nasty eM concerning that about bazookas and such. wink

Last edited by eyeball; 07/23/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Right now he's turning Juan Jwilliams into chopped dog crap over Obama campaigning for his billion and ridiculing Juan for blaming bush on the economy and telling Juan he wants a better economy and would in no way vote for Obamas jobs bill and wouldn't expect repubs to either.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Bill, bringing BAZOOKAS and MACHINE GUNS into the discussion is like bringing up PHOTON TORPEDOS and PHASERS. Please come back from your space trip."

/Plinker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd like to see some of those machine guns that you can buy with out the Feds knowing about it. I'm thinking that most of them are in Mexico on the Fast and Furious route. Since real machine guns are only legal in about 26 states and you have to go through the Feds to buy one I'm wondering where you can buy them online. If you can legally buy them online without the Feds knowing about it sign me up. Same same with bazookas. Yeah, and I'll take a few phasers and photon torpedoes too. Sometimes ya gotta wonder how much sand these a$$holes have their heads buried under. But he's watching out for you. As long as he gets the high ratings. Dirtbag. Oh, and don't forget to become a premium member. wink

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
This moron thinks sales of bazookas go unreported to Federal authorities.

What an idiot.
I saw that too.. 'Tis one thing to have people think you're an idiot and quite another to demonstrate that fact on a nation-wide program..

I was nearly yelling at that bloviating egotist... Gotta send an email to that pompous azz and give him some facts..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Here's all youneed to know abo O'Reilly.

A few yearsback my father-in-law wanted a Bill O'Reilly "Staff" embroidered polo short for his birthday. So we ordered him one of the patriotic red, white and blue polos. A few weeks went by and we didn;t hear anything about it so we finally asked how he liked the shirt. An awkward silent moment followed by an absolute epic profanity laden rant.

Imagine a man who survived 3 tours of duty as a helicopter pilot in Vietnam receiving a polo shirt from one of his favorite conservative commentators in patriotic colors with a tag that read, "Made in Vietnam". So much for patriotism and supporting America like he claims. Numerous e-mails and letters asking for an explanation and a refund went unanswered.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wrote him a note. Think it will get published? We'll see tonight!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1lesfox, 1234, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,714
Posts18,514,101
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.