Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
Colorado could end up being a factor. Obama is spending the last two days there for a good reason.

Last I heard, Colorado is "leaning Romney".

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Many polls samples conducted by the lib media that we hear about including those taken within the swing states which show Obama in the lead, usually contain anywhere from 7% to 10% more "DEMOCRAT" voters in their sampling. And in many cases they do not poll registered voters. They instead poll likely voters.

When you dig deep into the internals where the questions are phrased differently, the #s go down for Obama.

Direct questions such as,,,,"Do you think the country is headed in the right direction or in the wrong direction?.....Over 62% say "in the wrong direction."

Opinion of Obamacare? Even within all the swing states every poll taken shows Obamacare losing.

The lib media and the Obummer campaign are doing everything they can (pulling out all the stops so to speak) to lie about and demonize Romney as best as possible.

Obama cannot run on his record and he won`t even try.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
one thing you can bank on....Romney starts with every state McCain won, and doesn't need to spend any money on them. Obama is at risk in a dozen states he won. I don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell at Fla., NC, or VA....Ohio, Pa., Wis, and even Minn. are in play. Missouri is long gone.

MN won't be in play and the twist is if Romney were to pick that twit former governor as a VP, he may lose it by more percentage points than if he hadn't...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by broomd
Popular vote means nothing if even one or two of these vital electoral college treasures slips away. And chit-fer-brains Zero knows it full well.
It's why he'll not waste one moment in my state of Idaho (thank God) or others..Utah, Nebraska, Kansas etc. they mean <nothing> to him. Never have, never will.
We're gun clingers and religious folk...lol.

Actually - they've been running Obama ads here in the Boise area the last couple days.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by RISJR
Colorado could end up being a factor. Obama is spending the last two days there for a good reason.

Last I heard, Colorado is "leaning Romney".

=======

By 5 points now,according to that Winneipac(sp) poll. Romney thumped McCain big there in '08. Obama's peeps must be worried.

When Romney announces today or tomorrow,I'm thinking Ryan,Portman or McDonnell will get the nod. This morning's talk was including Pawlenty and Christie,as well. The silence on Rubio alerted me he may still be a strong possibility,especially since Ryan left for vacation today.

If I had to lay 100 right now,Rubio,Portman and McDonnell would be my boxed 3.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going for the daily double and box Portman and Pawlenty with an additional bet for Portman on the nose.

Giddy up horsey.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by broomd
It's obvious that the "new tone in Washington" messiah has chosen to put all of his eggs in the swing state baskets and he is using any smear possible to swing undecideds: "War on Women", "Bain", "Romney adds to woman's cancer woes" on and on,...the smears are endless and beyond the pale.

What say you guys?
Should we be worried about this? Will it stick?

I'm getting concerned.

I'm getting concerned also. It could be that candidate Romney is playing the waiting game and folks will get fed up with the obvious lies and distortions. But...there's alway the chance that there could be a little inking planted in some minds that maybe there's some truth in it...

I remember the old anecdote about the Texas state legislator who was having difficulty in his campaign for re-election and asked Lyndon Johnson for advise for his campaign. Supposely Johnson told him to accuse his opponent of having carnal knowledge (or words to that effect) of sheep. The legislator replied that it wouldn't be true. Johnson replied that "Just get the S.O.B to deny it".

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You wish.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
You wish.

My wish is for an authentic conservative, which Romney is not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nor is there one with a rats chance in hell to beat Obama running in this race.

Support the defeat of Obama, or support the reinstatement of Obama.

You seem to support the reinstatement.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dream in one hand, take a dump in the other, what do you have?

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

In the good hand, a conservative; in the soiled hand, Romney. He is the crappiest candidate Republicans have ever foisted upon conservatives.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I support the republic that was the patrimony of our Founding Fathers.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by Raisuli

I don't know about that, however it is VERY difficult to beat an sitting President, especially on that is such a charismatic LIAR.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In the good hand, a conservative; in the soiled hand, Romney. He is the crappiest candidate Republicans have ever foisted upon conservatives.

Meh, he's better than either of the Bush's and McCain IMO. Almost as good as Reagan, but not quite.

The point is, dreams are untangible. If you dream in one hand and crap in the other, all you have is crap, and that's what you have to deal with.

The true conservative is a dream. One I share with you. Sadly, all we really have to use to defeat Obama in November is the crap, Romney.

You can throw your wad of crap at Obama or throw your dream at him. Only one will mess him up...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I support the republic that was the patrimony of our Founding Fathers.

Great! So support the defeat of the Number One enemy of that Republic..... Obama!

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Romney gonna get some Catholic votes....

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Rubio will not be the choice.

In his early years, he joined the LDS Church, though he does not now have active affiliation.

A two Mormon ticket is not feasible.

Be not weary in well doing.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, anothergun, 6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,493 guests, and 619 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,515
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.