Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Game, set, match for BT.

Without independent and posted verification?

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I wonder if Joann Frescas is hot, anybody got a pic of her?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure Bricktop did that right after he got back from Pinedale. Just sayin...

Whether his posting have any measure of truth or accuracy, they are filled with such vitriol to make reading a thread like this distasteful. I don't know why brick just didn't contact the person that told him that Romney hasn't paid taxes in the last 10 years...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slg888
I wonder if Joann Frescas is hot, anybody got a pic of her?
I don't know, but she sounds hot.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just love it when BT gets his dander up. Okies forever!!
G

"If you don't stand up for what you believe,,you stand for nothing"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I'm sure Bricktop did that right after he got back from Pinedale. Just sayin...

Whether his posting have any measure of truth or accuracy, they are filled with such vitriol to make reading a thread like this distasteful....

+1.
I don't often opine on such matters, but most of us would be ashamed of our kids if they talked to others like that, I know I would--and my kids are grown adults. Wit and wisdom are one thing, absolute verbal filth is another.
It's amazing how guys become so e-tough within the confines of their laptop and easy chair.

I gave up reading his vitriol after the ridiculous (and wrong) lecture with the guy selling the leupold VXII thread...or was it VX-II...to his credit he kissed ass when he was presented with a picture that poignantly showed he was so wrong.

Last edited by broomd; 08/13/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by broomd
I don't often opine on such matters
And what makes you believe anyone values your whiny-ass opinion?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bricktop

Frankly I don't really care.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Frankly I don't really care.
No, that's not true. Otherwise you wouldn't have expended the effort replying. You're one of the many marginalized LITTLE people who believe they've found a voice on "the internets." You have an outlet for your frustrations and it bothers you when you can't get the respect to which you believe you're entitled. If you TRULY didn't care, we'd have never seen your post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm a little people.
Outlet for my...er...frustrations. Yeah, that was it.

Blah, blah, blah.

G'night BT.

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by venado_hunter
Bricktop was brickslapped and still wont belive it.
Too funny.

you got it right there, sir.

he asked for the detectives' name--and he got it, which is a sight more than he deserved, as i owe him precisely nothing. and no i won't post the full name, email address, home address, and phone number of the "selling character" who was in the process of trying to scam me out of my money. the detective and gunsamerica received that info, and no-one else will, particularly on an open forum.

these types of tinhorns can never face facts where personal ego is involved. and since shining the light via "more than sufficient specific facts" cannot enlighten these individuals--all that then remains is that it can serve no better purpose than to further reveal and showcase that oh-so-special amatuer ignorance--which is forever engaged in defending the bruised ego, as each day it further accrues towards mediocrity.

of course to anyone who it really matters to--for the sake of the facts--you have enough information from my previous post to delve into the matter if you think it worthwhile of your time--though i can't imagine who might care about the resolution to a "purchase" i tried to make nearly 6 years ago.

now back to my purpose in posting my comment to the op. you might be able to get your specific issue resolved--you will never know for sure until you try. my specific situation turned out great for me, for i was fortunate enough to reach someone who wanted to help resolve the issue.

all learning is like a funnel:
however, contrary to popular thought, one begins with the the narrow end.
the more you progress, the more it expands into greater discovery--and the less of an audience you will have...
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You're one of the many marginalized LITTLE people who believe they've found a voice on "the internets." You have an outlet for your frustrations and it bothers you when you can't get the respect to which you believe you're entitled.

OMG! That's just what I was thinking when I read your first post on this thread.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Crimson Mister; 08/13/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hi_Vel
Bricktop was brickslapped and still wont belive it.
Too funny.
you got it right there, sir.

he asked for the detectives' name--and he got it, which is a sight more than he deserved, as i owe him precisely nothing. and no i won't post the full name, email address, home address, and phone number of the "selling character" who was in the process of trying to scam me out of my money. the detective and gunsamerica received that info, and no-one else will, particularly on an open forum.

these types of tinhorns can never face facts where personal ego is involved. and since shining the light via "more than sufficient specific facts" cannot enlighten these individuals--all that then remains is that it can serve no better purpose than to further reveal and showcase that oh-so-special amatuer ignorance--which is forever engaged in defending the bruised ego, as each day it further accrues towards mediocrity.

of course to anyone who it really matters to--for the sake of the facts--you have enough information from my previous post to delve into the matter if you think it worthwhile of your time--though i can't imagine who might care about the resolution to a "purchase" i tried to make nearly 6 years ago.

now back to my purpose in posting my comment to the op. you might be able to get your specific issue resolved--you will never know for sure until you try. my specific situation turned out great for me, for i was fortunate enough to reach someone who wanted to help resolve the issue.
There's only one problem. The detective mentioned denied assisting you in the manner you claimed and clearly stated that neither she nor her department are empowered to assist in private matters.

These types of tinhorns like "Hi_Vel" can never face facts when personal ego is involved and must resort to creating a lie to advance their particular brand of fiction. They cannot provide sufficient facts when asked to do so, so lying or attacking is their natural response: fight or flight. People like this are to be pitied, because they can never truly resolve any dispute nor will they ever gain any measure of respect. It's really quite a sad slide into mediocrity.

Of course for anyone to whom this really matters, they may contact the detective via telephone or email from the information provided and learn exactly what I've always stated. Police agencies are not and have never been your private debt collection agency.

But back to my purpose in posting my comments to the pole-licking fantasizers: you will be unable to resolve your specific issue via the police. This is a civil matter. I have provided specific examples.

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
This is my last response on this post.
As mentioned, here in my jurisdiction, Williamson County Texas, where I was an investigator for 8+ years, we worked these cases.
Not to say none slipped through the cracks when some lazy beat cop didn't feel like writing a report and chalked their lazyness up to " civil matter", because that did and will happen.
I dont give two pennies what some internet know it all says. I personally know it happens, and no, Im not looking it up for you.
Your a big boy, and as you say, these are public records, so you look it up.
If it happens here, our law enforcement will and has worked these cases.
Our county is known for being tough on crime.
Not sure how your okie le worked, but here a theft is a theft, plain and simple.
We are a mostly rural people (but growing) and take thiefs very seriously.
You can take a fleecing laying down if you want.
But if it happens here, we will deal with it. Our judge and juries hand out some stiff sentences.
I replied to this post offering help to someone who was taken advantage of.
My offer to help still stands.
As mentioned by others top, you have a real bad attitude, and I hope to god one day you don't leave your basement computer lair and talk that smack to a real person.
Might just get your teeth knocked in.
But, this is america and you are entitled to your opininion, no matter how stupid it is.
Adios mofo.

Last edited by venado_hunter; 08/13/12.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Very well said!

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As mentioned, here in my jurisdiction, Williamson County Texas, where I was an investigator for 8+ years, we worked these cases.

<SNIP>

I dont give two pennies what some internet know it all says. I personally know it happens, and no, Im not looking it up for you.
Your a big boy, and as you say, these are public records, so you look it up.
Can you offer proof or not? Yes or no? I offered proof of a case of which I have knowledge, now it's your turn, Mary.

I'm suspecting like the many other paper assh*les who post all of this law and order BULLSHIT, the answer is going to be a resounding NO.

Crybabies like you always talk a good line of trash, but as pointed out previously, it becomes fight or flight. If you get pressed for details, your response is one of indignation as in HOW DARE ANYONE QUESTION YOU or it becomes a transparent lie. I can tell by your posts you're not a very imaginative little person and you can't think on your feet, hence your responses. Always the mark of a lying liar.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Surly Bricktop could provide a screen shot of said email with, with said dective, with personal info blacked out. That should clear things up so people could quit crying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Geez BT.

2:36 am? "Sad slide" indeed...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by minengr
Surly Bricktop could provide a screen shot of said email with, with said dective, with personal info blacked out. That should clear things up so people could quit crying.
I'd be happy to do so just as soon as "Hi_Vel" does the same. I'm all about protecting privacy, too.

Geez BT.

2:36 am? "Sad slide" indeed...
Ever heard of "user preferences," dumb [bleep]? Have your caregiver show you how to change your time zone settings.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Hi_Vel
i called a detective in the local police department there, and then sent them via email all of the documentation--the original ad, emails, copy of us money order, etc.

the detective paid the guy a visit, telling him he had two days to get me a valid check, and provide the department with a photocopy as proof. the guy called me and said, "you went to the police". i told him that guys like him needed that as a deterrent to his type of behavior. a few days later, i got a check in the mail--a valid bank check--and cashed it. i thanked the detective for their work, for without it i would have been scammed. sad part is, after making a complaint about this to gunsamerica--at least to my knowledge anyway--gunsamerica may have done nothing about it at all, so i no longer look at that website, preferring gunbroker or auction arms.
Post up some names. The name and department of this "detective" for starters.

I was emailed a copy of the final letter and the check for reimbursement of the gun Hi_Vel referred to in his post. Suffice it to say, it is a real document disclosing the person, detective involved and the resolution of the matter.

This is a different outcome from what I personally saw in regards to the help from local LEO when I had my encounter with a scumbag. The detective in the correspondence stated the same thing, that most cases don't come out like this...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (160user, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 2,181 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,563
Posts18,510,657
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.