-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
N
OP Offline
N
I have a friend of mine that asked about the value of a rifle he has had for years, no longer uses and is considering selling it. It's a left handed Weatherby Mark V in 7mm Weatherby Mag. The rifle itself is in excellent condition, blueing is just as it left the showroom, the only mark I found at all was a small ding on the rear of the stock. This rifle was made in Japan (can get the serial number). He purchased it new and claims to only have shot less than a box of ammo through it. It also sports a Weatherby brand 1.75 - 5 power scope. Whatever info you can provide would be appreciated.

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
i'd put a price tag of around $1200 with out the scope and $200-300 more for the scope, also is it wood stock?

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
also if ur selling i might take it since its lefty, inbox me and i'll get with you later tonight

N
OP Offline
N
Sorry about the late response, put my mother in the hospital with cancer and have been really tied up this week.

Yes it has a wood stock and is in great shape.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeAdams777
also if ur selling i might take it since its lefty, inbox me and i'll get with you later tonight
Did your mama give you permission for that, Joey?

15 year-old [bleep]

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Joey,Joey,Joey; You just don,t give up do you. Are you going to trade the neckless for the gun or are you going to trade the scope you sold to me that I never got or maybe you are going to borrow the money from you mother.

Living in the Land of Sunshine & No Basements
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian"
Semper Fi The Old Corps Era of the M-1 Garand�
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
JoeAdams777: Re: Address?
Hey, I couldn't get the Nikon out today, Because it was Sunday.. I am going to try to play the field a bit but if it doesn't get traded by lets say Thursday I will send it on out to you.

JOEY IT,S SATURDAY WHERE,S MY SCOPE?

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian"
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Joey,Joey,joey: A week has gone and still no answer from you. You said you would send my scope out on Thursday here it is Saturday and still no scope.Please tell me it,s in the mail.

On another note NoMoreOldNo7 I see that you regestered around the same time as Joey777 & I guess you are a south paw (from the gun you are trying to price), just like Joey777. I was just wondering what is you home state? It is not in your profile

N
OP Offline
N
Hey velcro, I don't get the thing with this Joey, I don't know anything about him, I am not a lefty and not from Minnesota. Actually I think I might just find another site, not worth the hassle.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Sorry for the hassel! Joey has scamed a few people including me just be carefull of him. This is really a good site 99.9% are stand up people. It,s to bad guys like Joey777 put everyone on edge. Stick around you WILL like it

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,817
Posts18,516,668
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.