Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 177 of 2,579 1 2 175 176 177 178 179 2578 2579
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I know how it goes man, I've got the same problem. The 600 lives in my truck. But come venison time, I can't help but grab the old '06 and give her some love. I'm hoping to knock down an antelope with 62 ttsx's and the new Micky, and with a 7 RUM in the cabinet needing bloodied, I think the 06 is going to get lonely this year.

Travis has a heavy 243 on his menu, and after seeing how his does I may go that route too. So many choices so little time......

MAGA
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

sorry to see your delusion continues.
prayers sent.

found a job yet?

being unemployed is really starting to turn you into a real dumbasss...

something you seem to be proud of...

and just like your B/F in Deliverance AK, you have these sexual fantasies about fellow forum members being gay.. while trying to convince every one how MANLY you are...

sounds like both of you have the 'where men are men and the sheep are nervous' complex.....chicken choking in the outhouse just isn't enough for you two StudDuds...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
I must have estrogen problems because I am digging that pattern more every day.
Travis

It's from all that [bleep] yourself you been doing.

What's your next pattern? Hearts and Roses? grin

I was gonna go with huge, pink, gaping vaginas.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sounds like a great move.
I've got a 243 AI 700 faux that I just can't leave at home.
It's set up for 105's and it just kills schit.
The rest of the herd has hurt feelers.....

I will give you $200.00 and a silo of Budweiser in trade?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff-O,

"Oddly" enough your replies are getting shorter and the tether of your [bleep] to the couch...shorter. It's [bleep] hilarious,that the best move you have,is to simply shut the [bleep] up and take notes and Imagine to Pretend to apply same. Laffin'!

Here's hoping you can find enough pop cans to getcha a coupla gallons of gas,if only to getch'er [bleep] a little ways away from the couch. Though them is the longest of "odds".

Fascinating,how Imagination "works" so "well" for you.

Wow +P.

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise" that the "highlight reel" of your Life,is cramming things in your mouth and azz...while you perpetually ponder aloud,why you are such a Do Nothing [bleep](DNK).

Enjoyed your waxing eloquent,on the "satisfactions" of waiting for weeks on end,to go for a drive on a "whole" weekend! That is some very seriously funny schit right there and kudos for your thinking it as being "something". Holy [bleep] dogschit,THAT is hilarious! Ring the bell and hang some of your killer pics to "compliment" the "Hard Charging" "Adventure". Laffin'!

Feel free to use ALL of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to formulate the pending excuse(s) and pardon my laughing wellllllllll in advance.

You reliably take Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucktitude to places it's never been before. Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Congratulations?!!?

'flave,

Sako was far better at getting ergo's right,pre-takeover and both the Hunter and Varmint is easy to laude. The Hunter handles recoil nicely and makes it a cinch to thread needles from the hind legs.

It's at it's best,when staying Rem Sporter-ish in contour,as things fill up fast after that...though my L61R based 338Ultra in one,wears a #4(filled heavier than [bleep] on purpose,from inception).

She's long been a Skookum pattern.

BGG,

I hear good things about High RPM 22-250AI's. My 600 and Seven days are long behind me and were I to commence a High RPM 22-250AI Killing Rifle this afternoon,it'd be on a Montucky,in a Montucky contour/length dupe at 1-8"(obviously). Pard built one on a Ti,in a Ti contour/length dupe and it's a [bleep] zinger in all regards.

I'd go 223AI,long before SAAMI 22-250,due to logistics,the extry poke in the belly and the performance overlap. But dat's easy for me to say,because I shoot 'em all.(grin)

Wood's only place on an Outdoor venture,is in a fire. Static POA/POI intersections,don't take long to get used to.

'slave,

As .473" offerings go,the 243AI is a tough one to whoop for grandiose Utility and Supreme Fun. 700 OEM spouts punched same,will do the 105's proud and throat/box harmony is equally as favorable.

It makes for a rather Sinister package,that's just funner than [bleep] to slap schit around with.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

sorry to see your delusion continues.
prayers sent.

found a job yet?

being unemployed is really starting to turn you into a real dumbasss...

something you seem to be proud of...

and just like your B/F in Deliverance AK, you have these sexual fantasies about fellow forum members being gay.. while trying to convince every one how MANLY you are...

sounds like both of you have the 'where men are men and the sheep are nervous' complex.....chicken choking in the outhouse just isn't enough for you two StudDuds...

Job? your lookalike twin is still sending unemployment to those that accept it.

Guess I'd rather "choke a chicken" in your words, then be Jeff-O's b!tch. How's that working out for you. (not that there's anything wrong with that). grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like a great move.
I've got a 243 AI 700 faux that I just can't leave at home.
It's set up for 105's and it just kills schit.
The rest of the herd has hurt feelers.....

I will give you $200.00 and a silo of Budweiser in trade?

Travis

I would have done it for a bro, if you would've hucked in a GFY sticker. Pr!ck.
P.S. Bridweiser? I don't even rate one of your good beers?
Re-Pr!ck.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unlike some, I digest what I read........

and take hints.

Thanks.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must have estrogen problems because I am digging that pattern more every day.
Travis

It's from all that [bleep] yourself you been doing.

What's your next pattern? Hearts and Roses? grin

I was gonna go with huge, pink, gaping vaginas.

Travis

WTF? you can't name a killing machine Jeff-O....
What are you thinking?

JFC.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Schmuck, I mean Schtick.....

same old cut and paste, blahblahblah...

If I leave this topic, know it wasnt' for your glaring intellect and whit... it was due to getting tired of the same of cut and paste, say nothing BS...

you're intellect hasn't developed far after your elementary education during your short bus years, as is blatantly clear...

I can see where a 12 year old might be impressed with you, but beyond that, it just seems to antagonize your fragile ego if someone isn't impressed with your junior high school standards of machoism...

I love how you have dodged telling us all about your GED, or the time spent serving your country...or could be because you never even made it to GED Status... and you never served your country, because you can't get beyond spending all of your attention serving yourself...

There are a lot of forum members here, a zillion times more impressive than yourself.. met a batch of them this past weekend...

and ya know what, they don't have to spend all their time trying to prove it, much less generating uncalled for slander to their fellow forum members to try to prove it...

face it, the best compliment I can give you is that you are a pathetic asss....but even a few of your groupies are trying to outdo you on that subject.... I am sure just to impress you.. for whatever dumbasssed reason motivates them to feel the need for that...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
gee SlaveBoy, just how much meth are you consuming a day?

Hell Jeff O and I have never met face to face, much less even talked on the phone...

or are those accusation, just a smoke screen so that folks won't see just how far up Schmuck, I mean Schtick's fanny you've got that nose of yours....

I mean, it's not like I am going to tell anyone... and even if I did, its not like it is the evening news, that everyone else doesn't already know...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

and take hints.

Thanks.

yeah, and I guess unlike some here, you need that info so desperately, you are reduced to having to get it from a 5ft tall AHole Smurf....in Deliverance AK...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

and take hints.

Thanks.

yeah, and I guess unlike some here, you need that info so desperately, you are reduced to having to get it from a 5ft tall AHole Smurf....in Deliverance AK...

Seafairy,
Do you actually believe what you write?

Are you the dumbest [bleep] you know?

Your head is so far up your azz you have to be pumping oxygen to it.....

What you THINK you know about folks on here and their job, location, drug use, drinking habits, poaching and their outdoor pursuits.....

vs. FACT,

is so GD funny I roll on the floor giggling about how much of a moron you are.
The best part is 99.9999999% of the folks on here know how [bleep] stupid the schit you come up with really is.
BUT YOU DON'T.....

IS DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER!

Thanks Shefire.....you are on a roll, that only you can roll.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

What you THINK you know about folks on here and their job, location, drug use, drinking habits, poaching and their outdoor pursuits.....
Kinda like that goddam worthless little midget retard you think is so [bleep]' smart ya mean ? You know, the one who routinely calls people he hasn't the first [bleep] clue about do nothing dumbphucks ? Goddam you surely are one STUPID [bleep] !

Last edited by Blackheart; 08/20/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Kinda like that goddam worthless little midget retard you think is so [bleep]' smart ya mean ? You know, the one who rotinely calls people he hasn't the first [bleep] clue about do nothing dumbphucks ? Goddam you surely are one STUPID [bleep] !

Sorry I left you out and now you feel bad.
Please insert your name above where you see Seafairy's name. Now read the post again, saying your name to yourself.
Feel better?

P.S or maybe post a pic... any pic... a pic of you... doing something.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It's funny as schit that you worthless dumbphucks want pics so goddam bad. There goes that kindergarten mentality giving your pitifully low IQ away again. Retard.

PS - your little retard hero is too [bleep]' stupid to even realize I stopped responding/posting to him ages ago yet he still continues to respond to me. Who's the goddam mother [bleep]' "gut hooked" dumbass again ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's funny as schit that you worthless dumbphucks want pics so goddam bad. There goes that kindergarten mentality giving your pitifully low IQ away again. Retard.

PS - your little retard hero is too [bleep]' stupid to even realize I stopped responding/posting to him ages ago yet he still continues to respond to me. Who's the goddam mother [bleep]' "gut hooked" dumbass again ?

You got him right where you want him, alright.
Good show, Blackheart.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You got him right where you want him, alright.
Good show, Blackheart.
Watch the little azzhole respond you stupid [bleep]. He just can't help himself and neither can you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't help it.
Your Mojo makes me respond.

P.S. Rum or Vodka?

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I can't help it.
I know you can't. Natural born azzhole or do you have to practice ?

Page 177 of 2,579 1 2 175 176 177 178 179 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,239
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.