B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Last edited by ScoutmasterRick; 08/23/12.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
heart breaking news. Who would have thunk it?

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Batchief909

Shocked and surprised.....

Nope figured that was it all along.....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Now, we can all get along.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
"Kelly, who was a juror in King's lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles in 1994, told police that King was an "avid swimmer" but that she was not,"

"she then "heard a splash in the pool and went out to the backyard to find the subject face down on the bottom of the deep end of the pool," it said. "The girlfriend was not a good swimmer so she used a pitchfork and a hoe from the backyard to try to jab at the subject to arouse him."

You can't make this stuff up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We shoulda' all pitched in and bought him a pool in 1990.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rodney King's death in June was the result of accidental drowning, although alcohol, cocaine, marijuana and PCP found in his system were contributing factors, authorities said Thursday.

King, whose beating by Los Angeles police in 1991 was caught on camera and sparked riots after the acquittal of the four officers involved, was found dead in the swimming pool at his Rialto, California, home on June 17, authorities and his fiancee said. He was 47.

King was "in a state of drug and alcohol-induced delirium" and "either fell or jumped into the swimming pool," said the autopsy report released by the San Bernardino County coroner Thursday.

Family, friends remember Rodney King at funeral

Listen to King's fiancee's 911 call "The effects of the drugs and alcohol, combined with the subject's heart condition, probably precipitated a cardiac arrhythmia and the subject, thus incapacitated, was unable to save himself and drowned," the autopsy summary said. "There is nothing in the history or autopsy examination to suggest suicide or homicide, and the manner of death is therefore judged to be accident."

Arsenio Hall remembers Rodney King

King was struggling with his sobriety No foul play is suspected and the police investigation of his death is closed, Rialto Police Capt. Randy De Anda told CNN.

The autopsy findings are consistent with the police investigation's conclusion, De Anda said.

Timeline of events in Rodney King's life

King's fiancee, Cynthia Kelly, found him at the bottom of the pool and called 911 for help at 5:25 a.m. on that Sunday morning, police said. Police removed him from the pool and performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation until paramedics arrived. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital, police said.

Kelly, who was a juror in King's lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles in 1994, told police that King was an "avid swimmer" but that she was not, De Anda said.

Kelley told investigators King was "heavily intoxicated," and she went to sleep at 2:45 a.m. while he was still awake and drinking. She later "woke up to hear the subject pounding on the closed rear patio sliding glass door," the autopsy report said. "She described him making grunting and growling sounds and have frothy secretions coming from his mouth."
King yelled to his girlfriend "Baby come and help me," according to the report.

"The subject at that time was wearing his underwear down around his knees and then apparently fell backwards into the planter on the plant covering just east of the patio sliding glass door," it said.

Kelley went back into the home to get her cell phone to call 911 for help, but she then "heard a splash in the pool and went out to the backyard to find the subject face down on the bottom of the deep end of the pool," it said. "The girlfriend was not a good swimmer so she used a pitchfork and a hoe from the backyard to try to jab at the subject to arouse him."

King's brother, Zhan Paul King, told investigators that King has "been doing very well and was happy" as he traveled to promote a book for the 20th anniversary of the Los Angeles riots. He "seemed to have his life in order," the coroner's report said.

He said his brother "was no longer abusing hardcore street drugs or using Phencyclidine (PCP)," the report said. PCP was among the combination of drugs found in his blood during the autopsy.

Nearly a year after the rioting in Los Angeles, four officers stood trial in federal court on civil rights charges. Two were found guilty and sentenced to 30 months in prison, and two were acquitted. King also sued the city of Los Angeles and was awarded $3.8 million in damages.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well at least there was water in the pool...to help break the fall

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
looks like one less Obama Voter to help him in his fall re election bid...

I am sure liberals think they have tragically lost a folk hero..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
AMF.....................................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
this is priceless

"The girlfriend was not a good swimmer so she used a pitchfork and a hoe from the backyard to try to jab at the subject to arouse him."

this dude knew how to party. he even had a hoe in the backyard in case of emergencies.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Did the hoe drown too??

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Maybe we should give her an award, she was probably using that pitch fork to hold him down till the bubbles stopped.

Originally Posted By: P_Weed

I never met a gun I didn't like.

SEdge,

I have an AMT Hardballer I can fix you up with.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Heck they're probably going to sue the pool now.......

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder what happened to the 3.8 million?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 219DW, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,274
Posts18,486,646
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.