I was asked on another forum following up on my review of Eliminator, if I knew the Eliminator model information, and I didn't. So I have called Burris on the phone and found out the details of their current line up of Eliminators. I will re-post here, hopefully someone can benefit from this.
I was unaware of all the intermediate Eliminators, and I think that they deserve a Gen 2.5 now! So, they have four model numbers:

200112: the original Eliminator that I have (which I dubbed Gen 2, the successor to the original non-Eliminator Laserscope). This is a 4-12x42 rangefinding scope with BDC accurate at x12 power only. Has one activation button on the body and a remote control.
200114: this is the same body style and magnification as 200112 but with the front focal plane reticle (or maybe some electronic gadgetry?), so it will be accurate for BDC at any magnification. Sometimes I see this one labeled as X38 or Eliminator-II. This model has remote control and inclinometer. This is Gen 2.5.
200118: this is the same as 200114 but in the 3.5-10x40 power. FFP reticle, accurate BDC at any zoom level. This model does not have a remote control, and (not 100% sure on that) no inclinometer. Gen 2.5 also.
200116: this is the Eliminator-3, 4-16x50. New body style; 1200 yard reflective / 800 soft target ranging; parallax adjustment; no remote but two activation buttons in the forward part of scope, left and right; improved battery compartment design. Also FFP reticle, BDC accurate at any magnification. Gen 3: larger glass, bigger laser, body style redesign, gave up the remote.

Burris is running a rebate on 200112 through the end of 2012 ($100 off, here: http://www.burrisoptics.com/eliminatorrebate.pdf) and the 200112 will be soon discontinued. At current street prices this deal would give you a new Gen 2 (BDC accurate at x12 only) for about $700 total.

I will update my Eliminator review page with this information as well. If anyone happens to find inaccuracies in the above please let me know!
P.S. And I guess I am way behind the curve. This has been published a long time ago:
http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com...of-eliminator-laser-rangefinding-scopes/

Last edited by PaulDaisy; 08/28/12.