Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
An Email I received and Rush Limbaugh warned that:
The party establishment rammed through new party rules designed to lessen the impact of gun owners, Conservatives and Tea-Party-types of all kinds.
These rule changes are a move by the Republican Party establishment to silence Tea Party and other gun rights activists.
It's a Washington, D.C. power grab that could virtually eliminatethe power of conservatives at national conventions in the future.
I understand that some delegates to the convention will make motions to overturn these dangerous rules and can be watched on C-Span tonight 8/28
What's up with that? They want our money and votes and then want to silence us - well they can forget about that!
2. Call your state Republican Party right now and demand they encourage their delegation to adopt the Minority Reports on Rules and to call for a roll-call vote on all Rules-related votes.
Call your state Republican Party Hq. and read them the riot act.

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You do realize who the GOP has at the top of the ticket for this week's coming out party?

BTW, tell Rush "high" in your reply.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The establishment in control of the Republican Party got scared [bleep] over the extent to which the Ron Paul movement was able to gain inroads into Party control positions (It's through such positions that the establishment maintains control over who wins the primaries). They're trying to work out a way to prevent that happening again in the future.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The establishment in control of the Republican Party got scared [bleep] over the extent to which the Ron Paul movement was able to gain inroads into Party control positions (It's through such positions that the establishment maintains control over who wins the primaries). They're trying to work out a way to prevent that happening again in the future.

oh, really?.....funny, I thought Ron's problem was that not enough people would vote for him. glad you cleared that up....I'll be looking for the establishment guy at the booth next primary telling me how I have to vote. somehow missed it in our primary where Ron got 6% in one of the most conservative states in the union.

if it helps you to rationalize and deal with your loss, I guess it's OK, but it really sounds foolish, and has for months as Ron staggers from one defeat to the next before giving up.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

oh, really?.....funny, I thought Ron's problem was that not enough people would vote for him.
Corruption was rampant in the early stages, Steve. You must not have been paying attention.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It get's very interesting at the 2:00 mark.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by add
You do realize who the GOP has at the top of the ticket for this week's coming out party?

You got 'high' on your brain all the time. Do you like licking a muzzies ass?

Last edited by eyeball; 08/28/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It get's very interesting at the 2:00 mark.
There's no other word for that but despotism, plain and simple.

bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/28/over-loud-boos-romney-supporters-pass-new-rules/

When Mr. Boehner called for the �ayes,� the crowd roared in the affirmative. But when he called for the �nays,� an even louder �no� echoed through the convention hall, led by supporters of Mr. Paul.

Mr. Boehner ignored them, pressing ahead by saying the rules would be adopted �without objection,� even as the crowd continued to roar its disapproval. Mr. Boehner announced that the rules were approved and quickly moved on to the adoption of the party�s platform.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

There's no other word for that but despotism, plain and simple.

The American government has been flirting with despotism for some time, now.

It appears that they're planning on using the Romney campaign as their Hail Mary pass.

It's been evident all through the GOP primary,..and they're really pulling out all the stops now that the convention is here.

They're testing the waters,....seeing how far they can go.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bcp

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/28/over-loud-boos-romney-supporters-pass-new-rules/

When Mr. Boehner called for the �ayes,� the crowd roared in the affirmative. But when he called for the �nays,� an even louder �no� echoed through the convention hall, led by supporters of Mr. Paul.

Mr. Boehner ignored them, pressing ahead by saying the rules would be adopted �without objection,� even as the crowd continued to roar its disapproval. Mr. Boehner announced that the rules were approved and quickly moved on to the adoption of the party�s platform.
More typical despotism by the establishment to prevent the "danger" of a future Ron Paul movement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good video, Bristoe.
Lays it out strait so even the toadies can't argue.

The TEA Party, as with any patriotic group or or movement trying to resurrect our constitutional republic, will be met with all sorts of underhanded back stabbing and throat cutting.
By both sides.
Neocons, pseudocons, liberals, commies, fascists, [bleep], anti gunners/anti hunters, NRA, you name it, even most of the people who work for the system, education, law enforcement, banking, etc etc, the fact is returning this country to its original upright position would be the end of them and their bullshit and they know it. Of course they're gonna fight.
The enemy is clearly within.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bcp

More typical despotism by the establishment to prevent the "danger" of a future Ron Paul movement.

Exactly as I expected.
This will be Team R's last hooraaah.
2016 it'll be the tea party.
D's and R's can both shove it!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The whole purpose of Romney is to help Obama win a second term.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I agree we need a second party. One has to have a second party in a two party system.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Exactly as I expected.
This will be Team R's last hooraaah.
2016 it'll be the tea party.
D's and R's can both shove it!

Works for me.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by add

You got 'high' on your brain all the time. Do you like licking a muzzies ass?

Greasaball, if you had really wanted to remain in our mentee/mentor relationship you would have upped the critical thinking by now.

Having strong reservations against the big government, flip floppin', 2nd amendment weakling, and conviction-less stiff from Mass as the R nominee, does not make one necessarily for the incumbent.

Now back to work strengthening your game and at the very least, show the class some creativity with the insults.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

The Republican Party is just trying to keep the RINO libertarians out. They have their own party and we're not going to tolerate any hostile takeover attempts. I know it sucks for you that every time someone tries to run under the libertarian ticket they get a ballot beatdown, but hey, when your candidate and your platform suck heavy azz you gotta expect those kinds of things. Maybe if y'all would run a halfway decent candidate who knows how to dress and speak publicly and doesn't look like an escapee from the local mental hospital geriatric ward and has a platform that most Americans can support you'd stand a snowball's chance in hell. But none of us are gonna be holding our breaths waiting for that to happen, and in the meantime, go play in your own party and quit trying to infiltrate ours just in the name of political expediency. smile

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bcp

Yeahhh...that Ron Paul movement that failed to win a single primary or caucus scared the hell out of us...or not. grin

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I agree we need a second party. One has to have a second party in a two party system.

Ummm...there are two parties, my brother. The fact that you don't like the two parties that exist is unfortunate, but the rest of us will carry on while you try to get over it.

Last edited by DELGUE; 08/29/12.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 61 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.