Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rob p Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I was over my Brother's house a couple nights. I was sitting on the couch next to him and his wife was in her big easy chair. My Brother passed a little gas. I did much the same as this guy did. My Bro was not happy. He threatened to throw me out of the house. He called my Mom, my Aunts, and I think he's filed a formal protest with the U.N. His dog will never forgive me!

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Again, life imitates National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

If You Don't Mind, Clark...

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rob p
I was over my Brother's house a couple nights. I was sitting on the couch next to him and his wife was in her big easy chair. My Brother passed a little gas. I did much the same as this guy did. My Bro was not happy. He threatened to throw me out of the house. He called my Mom, my Aunts, and I think he's filed a formal protest with the U.N. His dog will never forgive me!

Well, it can't be too terribly bad, if you passed gas and the dang dog is still alive. Just sayin'...

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Rob, it's kind of like a black calling a bro 'ni....'. You just can't go there if you don't pay the rent. Also, how much do you eat?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
PS. Tell them you couldn't help it, it was her cooking.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/29/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
LOL!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If farting kept me from going somewhere then I would never be able to leave the house. One of my friends has established the "Rectum Scale" to measure volume & stench.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This should get you banned.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey sometimes you just get lucky. Let the prick kick you out and you don't have to put up with his crap again ever LOL.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His dog will never forgive me!

Envy is one of the cardinal sins.

Keep up the good work !!!!

Denny.

IC B3

rob p Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I love getting the dog! I've made her growl at me! I have to watch the dog once a month when they go on a long weekend. I go over the house and let the little spas dog out and feed her... I thought of doing something to his house while he was gone, but I didn't get it done. I was thinking of anything from rearranging the contents of his refrigerator to leaving him an upper deck in his toilet. Next time!

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Tell him you will turn your other cheek. cool Leave a doggy do in his favorite shoe.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/30/12.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If he's never been upper decked, he deserves it. Just for the sake of having it done to him from brotherly love. Something that's also fun is to take all the labels off all the canned goods in his house. He can have mystery vegetables. I learned that from a friend. Lots of fun, and mostly harmless things that can keep him on his toes.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Put salt in the sugar bowl and sugar in the salt shaker. Did that at my grandparents when I was a kid and man were they pissed. I guess gramps morning coffee didn't taste too good with two teaspoons of salt in it !

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My Bro was not happy. He threatened to throw me out of the house. He called my Mom, my Aunts, and I think he's filed a formal protest with the U.N. His dog will never forgive me!

Jealousy is an ugly mistress. Rob, you make us proud. cool

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
rob p Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I am feeling a bit slighted, and I will have to come up with something. I have irritable bowel syndrome you know. I see a gastro and take medication. I'm being discriminated against because of a medical condition! That's not right. I can't help it. I probably could do it with less flair, but life is short. I picture the scene from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels where Steve Martin and Michael Caine are at the dinner table and Steve Martin says "May I go to the bathroom please?" Michael Caine says "Go ahead." So he does, at the table, in his shorts! He has such a look of satisfaction. That's kind of the way it is. You know!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It's an idea, but no, I wouldn't know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awwww ... prairie-schidt

Tell him you were practicing your lines for an audition for Blazing Saddles II. whistle whistle

...you poor pawn in the game of life. frown

Last edited by luv2safari; 08/30/12.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
You could always try putting laundry powder in his toilet-every time you flush, you get some serious foam!! I haven't done this myself, but one my friends says that it is hilarious!

More guns...need more guns.
Loving Mozambique-and Africa!!!! Too bad I only have 2 months left!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1234, 219DW, 160user, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 61 invisible), 12,080 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,252
Posts18,544,438
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.