-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I have never donated to a political campaign. I do contribute to Shriner's Children Circus, Disabled Vet's, local law enforcement, etc. Seems my phone rings a lot once you donate to good cause. Last night after watching the Gop convention I decided to make a contribution to the Romney/Paul election campaign. I went to the correct website and attempted 3 times to make a CC contribution. All three times my card was rejected as the incorrect CC #. I have been using this card for several years. I ask has anyone else having this problem?
Maybe there is something wrong with their server. Seems strange
as I have never experienced a rejection prior.

Major Johnny Warner,USAF Retired.

Focus on the leading edge!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's probably because you're black. Romney hates blacks.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
(that was a joke)

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I contribute to The Red Cross, Virginia Tech and the Republicans Party. I used to give to the Virginia State Police , but after the last two bullchit sessions with them , i will never give a dime to any law enforcement group again, [bleep] them .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by aktoklat
I have never donated to a political campaign. I do contribute to Shriner's Children Circus, Disabled Vet's, local law enforcement, etc. Seems my phone rings a lot once you donate to good cause. Last night after watching the Gop convention I decided to make a contribution to the Romney/Paul election campaign. I went to the correct website and attempted 3 times to make a CC contribution. All three times my card was rejected as the incorrect CC #. I have been using this card for several years. I ask has anyone else having this problem?

If you are using an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox, try Internet Explorer. Reason is, sometimes the site, page or banking institution's page is poorly written and does not 'play nice' with anything other than Windows.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by M99ER
Originally Posted by aktoklat

If you are using an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox, try Internet Explorer. Reason is, sometimes the site, page or banking institution's page is poorly written and does not 'play nice' with anything other than Windows.

Or vice versa.

As a guy who frequently develops website software, I can tell you that we web developers hate Internet Explorer with a white-hot passion, and we would much rather have to have our website support seventeen different non-IE browsers than have to support only IE and no others.

If the site was written by developers like me, there's a chance that they simply decided not to put up with IE's Bronze Age technology and that pretty much any other browser will work fine.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 63 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.