6) 50 million Americans on food stamps, most in history
7) Highest level of US poverty in history
8) Gas prices more than doubled since taking office

Those are facts not talking points, so Obama supporters without
blaming the Republicans,George Bush,rich people, or Mitt Romney
make your case.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He did not earn the right to be nominated, let alone talking about re-election. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lied to the people.
He lied about his birth certificate.
He lies about his education.
He lies about a couple too many social security numbers.
Then spends millions to cover up his lies.
Approved a gun running project to very violent foreign criminal drug running organization in effort to cover past lies. Then continues to lie about that.
He has judges lie to the people, claiming "no grounds" or whatever it was, thereby covering up lies about an unnecessary death along the border.
Each of these lies, plus many too many others, are breach of oath, which of course is another lie.

Besides lying, he promotes or attempts to promote some of the most vial and disgusting sob's to cabinet positions and "czars" over this and that including man boy love and other assorted [bleep] perverts (like himself) and tax evaders and other lying (like himself) anti american scum (like himself) to disrupt and undermine and destroy all that is decent and good in life in America.

He has said strait away, and his actions prove it, that he is on the side of the muslim terrorists who wish only to blow up Americans, killing as many as they possibly can... and tells lies about it.

He works with mexican reconquista to help foreign nationals take over part of US soil and turn it back into an old mexico third world chithole..... and tells lies about it.

You know, all the standard chit we've come to expect from America hating liberal sob's who belong either in prison for treason or in rubber rooms because they're unsafe on the streets while at the same time attacking from every imaginable angle any and all who work to preserve America and restore it to what it once was, the greatest nation on earth.

I could go on and on.
So could many others on here.

This, among other things, is what he's done to deserve re-election.
Just like his original election into the white house, he has done nothing to deserve it. He's never done anything in life to deserve anything, why should this be any different.

He deserves scorn and ridicule.
Instead he has cheerleaders and a ball washing media.
Liberals are a freaking mess. They're probably going to have to be eliminated.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
not mother [bleep] thing except line his own pocket at tax payer expense

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Last night my wife and I saw the movie "2016". I also read the book (The Roots of Obama's Rage). I am convinced that Obama's goal is to deliberately and intentionally take this country down several notches. He desires that we no longer be an economic or military superpower. The debt is a mechanism to achieve the economic collapse he desires. If this cogsucker would actually be open and up front about his true intentions, we could try him for treason. The truth be told, he is a committed marxist and muslim who despises this country and its institutions---including the Constitution. He especially loathes the military and large corporations. He would like nothing better than to see a massive economic collapse in this country so he can reshape what is left of this country on his own marxist model.

If he is re-elected, you can kiss your future goodbye.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Archerhunter: realize that a non-vote or a vote for anyone other than Romney, IS a vote for Obama.. everything else you said thought right on..

Ghost
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Got to agree with you on this one. Win or lose, I don't see Obama just walking away from the Presidency.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Well archerhunter said it all and well too. I too, like ghost believe that any vote other than for Romney is a vote for "O". I have even less respect for liberals than I do for Muslims at least Muslims tell you to your face they want to kill you. Magnum Man

C
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Where are all you Democrats and Obama lovers that always have something
say? We are waiting for your reasoned responses, but you have none
nor does Obama without blaming somebody else.

Come on give your best shot?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by coolpapabill
He are reasons President Obama he should "NOT" be re-elected:

1) 24 million Americans un or under employed
2) Slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression
3) $5,000,000,000,000 (that's trillion with a T) added to the US debt
4) First time in US history a majority parents believe their children will be
worse off financially than them
5) 65-70% of American believe the country is heading in wrong the direction

Those are facts not talking points, so Obama supporters without
blaming the Republicans,George Bush,rich people, or Mitt Romney
make your case.

Obama is doing the bidding of his Masters. The American middle class is being farmed on schedule. Obama should be re-elected or barring that his clone Romney should be elected. With either one the farming will continue.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
We've added two more wars with the additions of race and class warfare.

Last edited by noharleyyet; 09/02/12.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

*This is misleading. He saved millions of jobs saving GM and Chrysler. Not to mention making funds available for green energy companies to puts thousands to work.*
*He has done the best he can with what he was left with. Even with two years of a super majority he still couldn't get everything he needed passed to right the sinking ship. He's only human and constant opposition from republicans hasn't helped.*
*The govt had to spend this to fix the economy and stimulate hiring. Raising the US debt by a full 150% is a necessary evil to right the wrongs of the Bush administration.*
*Sometimes bitter clingers can and are delusional. Obviously a poll slanted against the prez.*
*Polls can be made to say anything. Bushes fault*
*This is a good thing. Now we know they can eat and have smart phones.*
*Contradictory to #6. They are doing fine. Bushes fault anyway.*
*We have to have high gas prices to force people to buy more efficient cars. This will help curb global warming and save our beautiful earth. It also helps sell Chevy Volts.*

So you see he can get reelected.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was joking BTW.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kecatt

*This is misleading. He saved millions of jobs saving GM and Chrysler. Not to mention making funds available for green energy companies to puts thousands to work.*
*He has done the best he can with what he was left with. Even with two years of a super majority he still couldn't get everything he needed passed to right the sinking ship. He's only human and constant opposition from republicans hasn't helped.*
*The govt had to spend this to fix the economy and stimulate hiring. Raising the US debt by a full 150% is a necessary evil to right the wrongs of the Bush administration.*
*Sometimes bitter clingers can and are delusional. Obviously a poll slanted against the prez.*
*Polls can be made to say anything. Bushes fault*
*This is a good thing. Now we know they can eat and have smart phones.*
*Contradictory to #6. They are doing fine. Bushes fault anyway.*
*We have to have high gas prices to force people to buy more efficient cars. This will help curb global warming and save our beautiful earth. It also helps sell Chevy Volts.*

So you see he can get reelected.

Man you are good.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
46 million + on food stamps and even thought the man and his party say the economy is growing the number on food stamps is not dropping.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 09/03/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Hey, he created 80,000 jobs in June!
Oh, but he also added 85,000 people to disability.....
I don't think this is going to work out to well for the tax payers.

"SUPPORT OUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
From your point of view...God knows...but since he has been in the Yank dollar has tanked and I now buy all sorts of goodies at dollar for dollar or a bit in my favour...which is good for me.

You lot are f_cked though!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Unfortunately for too many, the "takers", O has endeared himself to them by providing for a reasonable lifestyle based on government handouts. This election will set the direction for the US for untold generations. Either we get a hold of our spending or this experiment with a representative republic is over. In fact, some economists think we have strayed too close to the economic abyss to even recover in a Romney/Ryan administration. Watch what Bernanke does with QE3 in the next few weeks. If he pulls the trigger on it, we know O is very fearful of losing.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama will get re-elected because he has promised millions of illegal/undocumented aliens that they will be given U.S. citizenship and millions of Christians will either vote for Obama or not vote at all because they won't vote for a Mormon.

I hate to think of 4 more years of Obama, but I think that Romney is unelectable because of his religion and his unwillingness to release his imcome tax records.

He budget could be balanced in short order if the Fed would legalize and tax recreational drugs. People willingly spend millions of $$ on them now, better that they become legalized and controlled by the Fed and States, rather than remain controlled by organized criminal gangs. Legalize drugs and both the debt and violent crime would go down. Not that I am bothered in the least when a drug dealer is murdered, even better if the murderer is caught and imprisoned, 2x the scum off the streets.

Jeff

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Obama will get re-elected because he has promised millions of illegal/undocumented aliens that they will be given U.S. citizenship and millions of Christians will either vote for Obama or not vote at all because they won't vote for a Mormon.

I hate to think of 4 more years of Obama, but I think that Romney is unelectable because of his religion and his unwillingness to release his imcome tax records.

He budget could be balanced in short order if the Fed would legalize and tax recreational drugs. People willingly spend millions of $$ on them now, better that they become legalized and controlled by the Fed and States, rather than remain controlled by organized criminal gangs. Legalize drugs and both the debt and violent crime would go down. Not that I am bothered in the least when a drug dealer is murdered, even better if the murderer is caught and imprisoned, 2x the scum off the streets.

Jeff
.............You may be correct!...HOWEVER! I think this guy has done alot more homework and research than the rest of us put together.

See the video above on the thread entitled;

"2nd attempt Obama will lose in a land slide Video link"

Its good to have an opinion, but I`d also rather based my election opinions based on some hard core facts of which he points out in the video.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 25 invisible), 2,090 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,501
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.