Print Thread
Hop To
Page 202 of 2,579 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 2578 2579
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'slave,

I enjoy their Imaginations,almost as much as they do and it never ain't not a hoot when one of the sorry Do Nothing Dumbphucks takes it upon herself,to "tell" me something.

THAT is humor!

K9,

That one gets 'em going,[bleep] near as good as Break In do.(grin)

'STUART,

I'm just living vicariously via all these "hard charging" exploits of The Do Nothing Gang and applying all their recipes for "results".

Laffin'!

DD,

Bigfoot.

'CUB,

Always a treat to be regaled with the [bleep] incredibly long list of things you almost did and the "satisfactions" you find inherent. You poor dizzy Do Nothing [bleep].

Cheer up...I almost [bleep] nearly didn't see anything yesterday. Though in almost no particular order,save chronological.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It almost seems like things is priming up for Winter. Almost.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This Bear almost seemed white. Almost.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/2R8G3015.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/2R8G3016.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/2R8G3032.jpg[/img]

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Almost. Here's hoping you can find enough pop cans to get your Dream Rifle scoped up,so you can almost shoot it. Almost.

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very [bleep] little you have to work with.

Congratulations?!!?

HR IC

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hey Stick,

Very cool pictures as per always. You kill any bucks yet. I saw Calvin posted a nice buck earlier today.

BTW, I have a Cannon T3 body, can you recommend a 70-300 lens? If you know that is...<grin>

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Nice pics.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DD,

Bigfoot.

Well, ok I guess. I'm not real sure where you're going with this...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ToadBoy
Blah, blah, blah, blah, choke, sputter, weeze.

Just as I thought.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So the worthless little do nuthin' dumbphuck midget takes pictures. Whoopy [bleep]' schit ! Ask the little bastard if he wants to partake in a shootin' match with John Burns and he runs away and hides like the big mouthed little girl he really is and that's A COLD, HARD FACT !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear women like them.

Have Dog

Will Travel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
So the worthless little do nuthin' dumbphuck midget takes pictures.

Very good pictures.

Whoopy [bleep]' schit ! Ask the little bastard if he wants to partake in a shootin' match with John Burns and he runs away and hides like the big mouthed little girl he really is and that's A COLD, HARD FACT !

So......the man is still entertaining...or you would not be conversing with him.

I have been away since the Stick/Burns play and the same old useless crap is still being tossed around....why?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
So the worthless little do nuthin' dumbphuck midget takes pictures.

Very good pictures.

Whoopy [bleep]' schit ! Ask the little bastard if he wants to partake in a shootin' match with John Burns and he runs away and hides like the big mouthed little girl he really is and that's A COLD, HARD FACT !

So......the man is still entertaining...or you would not be conversing with him.

I have been away since the Stick/Burns play and the same old useless crap is still being tossed around....why?
I'm not "conversing" with that little loser nor you douichebag but rather with supercub. If you'd a single live brain cell in your pointy little head you'd have noticed that right off. I've got no use for posers or kocksuckers from here nor there.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well, I do not know you fella...but you just shown yourself to be a rude ignorant c_nt of the first order...so you may feel free to go and get f_cked...and you can go f_ck the horse you rode in on too.

Another lowlife piece of mongrel [bleep] on ignore.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the worthless little do nuthin' dumbphuck midget takes pictures. Whoopy [bleep]' schit ! Ask the little bastard if he wants to partake in a shootin' match with John Burns and he runs away and hides like the big mouthed little girl he really is and that's A COLD, HARD FACT !

In a shoot off with equal rifles, my money would be on Stick.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Well, I do not know you fella...but you just shown yorself to be a rude ignorant c_nt of the first order...so you may feel free to go and get f_cked...and you can go f_ck the horse you rode in on too.

Another lowlife piece of mongrel [bleep] on ignore.
And you can feel free to GFY too ya little prick ! I've remained silent while watching your big mouthed, opinionated, self righteous little know nothing dumbphuck asss on here long enough. Again [bleep], GFY to death ! Ya got that asswhole ?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Blackheart, do yourself, and your family a favor...GO CHUG BLEACH. maybe it will get the smell of cheap whisky and sperm from your breath.

i've no use for ankle biting little bitches.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RDFinn

In a shoot off with equal rifles, my money would be on Stick.
That don't surprise me none but then I've known you for a dumbphuck from the first time you opened your mouth.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by toad
Blackheart, do yourself, and your family a favor...GO CHUG BLEACH. maybe it will get the smell of cheap whisky and sperm from your breath.
Do yourself a favor and pulllll, pulllll.pullllllll your big fat head outta your asss, retard.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Time for more pics.
[Linked Image]

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Boxer, don't beat yourself up, if you keep trying your pics can be as good as mine. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SLM
Boxer, don't beat yourself up, if you keep trying your pics can be as good as mine. grin

Ha...I live on the Hay plains, and my pictures show..well...flat!

So I am up for any pictures of interesting country.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pics, you say?

This one will work all the way round, Bigfoot or the Cockfight.

[Linked Image]

I've got spurs that jingle jangle..............

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow...never imagined a picture of Bigfoot could get this so riled up. Wow. Now I know what to do when it gets boring. laugh

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 202 of 2,579 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1minute, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 62 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,555
Posts18,491,722
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.