Print Thread
Hop To
Page 204 of 2,579 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 2578 2579
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
CLB,

Velvet don't horn me up,but the kids ain't as picky as I,so I'm forced to suffer fresh meat in the skillet.(grin) Weather has been tough,in regards to visibility and while I've seen lotsa Bucks,there hasn't been anything yet that warranted my chambering a round.

As camera glass goes,the Canon 100-400L operates in rare air and when weighing bang for the buck,there is no equal to it by any Maker. Snag a used one for cheap and relish in the inherent excellence.

DD,

Bigfoot eggs is only trumped by Efelump eggs,which is harder to come by,due to logistics.

'Cub,

Cat got your tongue,or is it just that your [bleep] is always tethered to the couch?!!? One thing for certain about you,is that when it's all said and done...there's gonna be a whole [bleep] LOT more said than done.

At least Imagination and Pretend is free,so you'll always be afforded the "satisfactions" inherent with them "luxuries". Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Cain't wait for the next installment of the trials and tribulations of the Canuckian Jeff-O.

Bless your heart and "hard charging" ways. Laffin'!

Joan(Blackheart),

Perhaps you'll be the first Whining Do Nothing [bleep](WDNK) to bitch herself happy?!!? Cracks me the [bleep] up,that with all your Imagination and Pretend,you cannot connect a single [bleep] dot. Here's to all your excuses on how/why you are such an incredible long term piece of schit and the "results" you garner in conjunction with them "satisfactions".

You take being a Day Dreaming Do Nothing Piece Of Schit(DDDNPOS) to aspiring new levels and your incessant whine is to be commended. The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination...though rest assured I've no wish to slight you either one,if only because it's all you've got.

Bless your heart.

SLM,

Light was tough this evening,you mighta whooped me up on the pixels toady. 50mph winds,rain/snow and heavy cloud cover had me pushing ISO and stretching my ability to hand hold at shutter speeds 1/10 of focal length.

Will upload them in the mornin',if only to see WTF,as it never ain't not interesting to keep tabs on Critters.

That Bull's beams are fairly slicked up now,with most velvet gone today.

'flave,

I told Tanner that a Faux McMillan don't do much for me,though Tom's version is the best of them efforts.

His uses dictate an A5 in the application...but he cain't know it yet. Easy for me to say,if only because I got 'em all.(grin)

I can only get 'em to water.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Alright alright, I'll drink laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tanner, you have good attitude, and will go far.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Paul what are you screwing together? Works been nuts for me too, lots of good old 7-12s, but ive still managed to invest the majority of it into guns and gun related junk laugh

Restocking a 22/250 mountain rifle from laminate to TI. Waitnig for that stock to arrive. Also Bill Leaper has a 700 he is doing into a 358Win.

I drew a moose tag this year, so the 375 will get to go one that deal. Spending my spare days scouting for that so I haven't been shooting, much to the amuesment of the AK midget.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The Midget from BearScat AK
'Cub,

Cat got your tongue

Your the one who avoided the question.

Like I said ...... Show me yours and I'll show you mine. You seem to be the resident expert on collecting pop cans.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Paul what are you screwing together? Works been nuts for me too, lots of good old 7-12s, but ive still managed to invest the majority of it into guns and gun related junk laugh

Restocking a 22/250 mountain rifle from laminate to TI. Waitnig for that stock to arrive. Also Bill Leaper has a 700 he is doing into a 358Win.

I drew a moose tag this year, so the 375 will get to go one that deal. Spending my spare days scouting for that so I haven't been shooting, much to the amuesment of the AK midget.

That 22-250 will hurt stuff, looking forward to the finished product. Our party has a Bull tag and about 45 fcking cow tags. I told the boss man I wanted 14 days of moosin' time for my efforts of being his 7-12s bittch boy all damn year. Should have never stayed on this companies books...should have took a layoff like we's supposed to laugh

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DD,

Bigfoot eggs is only trumped by Efelump eggs,which is harder to come by,due to logistics.

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Dude that's a hell of a weird rack.

Yep.

When does your draw open?

Chasing elk with a draw tag tomorrow, and week after next I took a 10 day stretch off work. Antelope comes in on Oct 6, I've found a few I'd not mind dropping. Rifle deer/elk comes in Oct 20.

'Tis the season!

MAGA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Not to get off topic, but what happens if you shoot steel cased ammo in an AI chamber?

Ran into someone who had a bunch he wanted to get rid of and I thought about picking it up to feed an AR...which got me to wondering about what would happen to it in an AI'd chamber....no plans or intention, just curious....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wageslave
[Linked Image]

The street in front of my house. grin
I doubt he's as freaky as some of the lady "cats" I ran into in Pullman...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Chitt. Don't tell me what to do.......

Dan, I'm not telling you what to do. Those are OK, but no movement??

FY&THYRIO

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Not to get off topic, but what happens if you shoot steel cased ammo in an AI chamber?

Ran into someone who had a bunch he wanted to get rid of and I thought about picking it up to feed an AR...which got me to wondering about what would happen to it in an AI'd chamber....no plans or intention, just curious....

Bugger, now you have piqued my interest as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tanner
Alright alright, I'll drink laugh

Laughin'...

He was nicer about it than I suspected.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's given me more advice than I know what to do with on schit ranging from propellant selection in the 375 H&H to stocks. I usually listen laugh

Now find me a Mickey!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Finding stocks are like finding women. Just don't be picky.

A-5, A-3, Game Scout ect...

Just drink beer, scratch your balls, and watch the computer. They'll come to you my friend.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I found myself being the DD last night, with a car full of absolutely plastered chicks. I think I missed out on some deals because of it.

Never again.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I see this thread has taken a turn for the better....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tanner
I found myself being the DD last night, with a car full of absolutely plastered chicks. I think I missed out on some deals because of it.

Never again.

Dear Lord...

WWDD? Ask yourself that each night from this point forward. WWDD?

When opportunity knocks, always open the door.

Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tried to ask myself the very same question. In this case, I probably shouldn't have answered the door.

You guys were probably buying all sorts of Edge Game Scouts and badazz A-3s but I just HAD to be a high-fallutin' S.O.B and miss out.

You coulda' been looking out for me. I feel sick.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
And your little pygmy hero from AK isn't ?

He brings knowledge to the table here so I can wade through his odd humor. I haven't seen anything of value coming from you.

Page 204 of 2,579 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,936 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,383
Posts18,469,596
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.