Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 7_08FAN
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
I hope everybody gets all their guns, parts, and money back and that Linthicum gets the jailhouse dropped on him.

While I agree, a good ole ass whooping would be a good place to start...I have seen it work wonders on some who thought they were going to screw over someone else...But then I grew up in the sixties and seventies when this was more socially acceptable...

Rock on Butch..your on a mission now..

Different day, different time.

Now, they'd put you in jail, he'd walk and sue you for bodily damages.

And, if you really did a good job kicking his azz, you'd end up bankrupt, trying to stay out of jail, paying lawyers and paying for a lifetime of medical and psychological bills on the perp.

Back in the old days, the community would come together, catch the offender and string him up.

Very efficient.

DF

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been a week since the po-po got the stuff you sent. Don't seem like they're too interested in apprehending the fugitive.....

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
We'll see.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's a jim62 who posts over at BladeForums and just sells wood for knife scales. He's been very active lately. Must be the same guy I'm thinking.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ol' Butch might have the 'big one', if he finds out his stock was bandsawed down for multiple knife handles....

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/990202-Rare-Genuine-Bastogne-Walnut-Fancy-grade-Burl-Scale-Sets-GOOD-DEAL!

GEnts,

Here are some large 5yr+ Air dried GENUINE- Bastogne Walnut scale sets. They were cut from gunstock grade blanks and carefully air dried in my shop for over 5 yrs.

Beautiful orange/burgundy color with the jagged fiddleback curl typical of Bastogne. Very hard, dense and tough wood free of voids or knots. Wood this well cured and stable can be used as is or you can send it off and have it stabilized.

Dimensions are .375+ thick by 2" wide by 5.75+ long.

My price is $11 each or $39 shipped. Superb wood at a great price.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by hemiallen
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/990202-Rare-Genuine-Bastogne-Walnut-Fancy-grade-Burl-Scale-Sets-GOOD-DEAL!

GEnts,

Here are some large 5yr+ Air dried GENUINE- Bastogne Walnut scale sets. They were cut from gunstock grade blanks and carefully air dried in my shop for over 5 yrs.

Beautiful orange/burgundy color with the jagged fiddleback curl typical of Bastogne. Very hard, dense and tough wood free of voids or knots. Wood this well cured and stable can be used as is or you can send it off and have it stabilized.

Dimensions are .375+ thick by 2" wide by 5.75+ long.

My price is $11 each or $39 shipped. Superb wood at a great price.

GRAB THE DEFIBRILLATOR!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Police think they have enough to issue a warrant for his arrest.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Good news Butch!

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well guys.
I have spoken to Jim, and as i had hoped, he is well and informed me my project is safe and sound and near completion.
Due to unforeseen circumstances and the way some here have treated him, he has been unable or not wanted to communicate.
Unlike my dealings with sikta deer, Jim did contact me and informed me of the status of my project.
He is not a thief or liar, just some things in life.

Last edited by splattermatic; 09/13/12.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A glimmer of hope perhaps?!?

I certainly hope so as I got along well with Jim.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by nsaqam
A glimmer of hope perhaps?!?

I certainly hope so as I got along well with Jim.
+1, hope it works out for ya Mark.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not worth opining on but his justification is severly lacking as it the incrediousless of everyone's justification of his actions, especially with his history on here and citing hurt feelers as the reason he comes out of the woodwork after threatened by an arrest warrant.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't know, don't care. I didn't do any legal action, just trusted him from past dealings.
I might be too trusting, but Jim is a good person, and felt all would work out in the long run.
He didn't let me down.
Pics when its all done in the future. I gotta pay for all this now.......

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well he called me also. He said I had to come on the forum and say he was a nice guy. He threatened me with legal action. I will not kiss his AZZ! He has no reason for the way it has been handled. A phone call, letter, PM, or email would suffice. I will not turn him loose until I have my rifle back in my hands and a finished stock or my rifle, wood, and my funds. I know he is reading this and this is what I told him over the phone.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Butch, for folks that play hardball, you have to play like they do. Keep up what you need to see it thru. Long ago I worked for a major finance company in collections, did field work where I had to collect or repo cars, and when folks COMMUNICATED - we worked with them, but when they avoided us and 'went into hiding' everything changed, so we found them, collected, but more often just repossessed. Mr. Nice guy was no more, and it was all business.

You have to do what you must - it will likely work out one way or another but at this point, I'd not be kissing azz for someone who put you on ignore so long. Ashame you have been put thru a headache, as Splattematic w/Sitka.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They'll always be the appeasers that will reap the rewards provided them by men of will. Give it hell Butch!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well , I didn't "theaten" ANYTHING.. I TOLD you what I was going to do.

You are a funny guy for someone who willfully ships firearms across state lines to an unlicensed premises without their prior permission or solicitation. You are a pretty sloppy old man to be throwing stones in that glass house of yours. wink

Butch, you've behaved like an azzhole towards me since last March. The viscous lies and half truths you've posted on this thread show your true personality. God help any Gunsmith with a spine who deals with you. I don't knuckle under to internet extortionists like you which is why you will get your stock delivered on MY SCHEDULE-not yours.

If you'd acted like a decent human being your stock would have been in your hand since April. You've already committed several civil breeches of contract by starting this and other threads. Interference of my contracts with others and attempting to extort performance of a legal contract are just two.

Good luck with your "Witch Hunting" Butch. wink Because you're going to have the Witch's Broom stuck right up your ass before it's all over.

As to your "rifle"- meaning the metalwork, I'm afraid your going to have to collect that from the ATF in the coming weeks/months. It's out of my hands now. They will most likely be using it in their investigation of YOU for the illegal activity you willfully engaged in when you shipped that metalwork. You called down the thunder. Now you can reap it.

It's amusing to me when douchbags like Steelhead and Greg pile on here. I never had and NEVER WOULD do busines with their arrogant, dumb asses. And yet, THOSE hypocritical azzholes defend ART PECK who has taken merchandise from Spattermatic for the last Two years and won't even communicate with him at all?

As to 6BR ,he is a KNOWN frutcake and whinner. Several Benchrestifle builders I know would not build a BB gun for him.
He engages in the same extortion tactics as Butch.

Anyway, it's all moot. The die is now cast thanks to Butch's mean sprited diatribes. When the time comes I will be able to show everything to prove I did nothing wrong in terms of actually making what he paid for . And I can show EVERYTHING needed to prove Butch Lambert willingly and willfully violated the GCA of 1968.

And, BTW everyone. My attorney thanks you for egging Butch on. He keeps digging a deeper and deeper civil liability hole for himself with each post.

Bravo.

Last edited by jim62; 09/13/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sad that the conversation couldn't happen before the Law and ATF got involved. This publicity isn't good for anyone and make all of us as gun owners look bad.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed ddj.
This just isn't good for anyone.

The defense of SD by some who h ave castigated Jim is perplexing however.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (2500HD, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 30 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.