Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
You're a joke jim. If anybody will do a search on the internet you will find this is a continuing problem. I guess I might need to post our our PMs. My attorneys are having a big laugh. Batef has the file on this. I have found that when you get cornered you jump up and threaten folks, guess what, it doesn't work with me. You cashed my checks, have my wood, and my custom barreled action.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
You're a joke jim. If anybody will do a search on the internet you will find this is a continuing problem. I guess I might need to post our our PMs. My attorneys are having a big laugh. Batef has the file on this. I have found that when you get cornered you jump up and threaten folks, guess what, it doesn't work with me. You cashed my checks, have my wood, and my custom barreled action.

Yep, I have EVERTYHTING you contractually entered into sending. And a few things you did not.. wink

The thing you're leaving out is I DID NOT ask for the full balance on the work. You sent a check to without notice to me last December in an attempt to "push" me into finishing the work. No doubt to write that expense off your 2011 taxes.

My PMs and Emails back and forth SHOW I did not ask for full payment at ANY TIME. I also did NOT instruct you to send Serial numbered metalwork to ANY adress in Kansas

Your dumb, arrogant Texan azz did that all on it's own.

Put that in your "file" wink

Last edited by jim62; 09/13/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Trying to drum up more business? What a funny little man.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I hadn't seen one of these in a while, but there it is..

Edited by jim62

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good question about a BA being shipped to a non FFL.

Why would the shipper want to invite that type of BATFE scrutiny?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by HawkI
I hadn't seen one of these in a while, but there it is..

Edited by jim62

Mostly for spelling.

I know you need all the help you can get due to your total lack of reading comprehension.

By the way, unlike you, I have not missed reading YOUR stupid schit on this forum over the last few months.

And, your're another douchebag I would not walk across the street to piss on. wink

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I lack reading comprehension because you can't spell?

FOAD, I won't spot you the "m" in forum....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Good question about a BA being shipped to a non FFL.

Why would the shipper want to invite that type of BATFE scrutiny?

For EXACTLY the same reason why he would send full payment on payout project without being asked.

Because he's an arrogant, pushy old man who thinks he is above both contractual and federal law.

It could be that he is just stupid. That get's my vote.

On thing is for sure, the loudest man in the room is usually the WEAKEST MAN. For the last 2 months Butch has been pretty loud.

He's real good at idle threats, lies and inuendo,though. This thread is a classic example of that..

To all gunmaker critics-
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by HawkI
I lack reading comprehension because you can't spell?

FOAD, I won't spot you the "m" in forum....

I can spell just fine. I'm just not a very good typist.

But metrosexual types like you seem to be pretty handy at it. wink

AND, FOAD yourself, Skippy, grin

To all gunmaker critics-
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[bleep], another Obama voter.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Where have you been hiding, Jimmy?

Funny, a guy gets called the loudest man when he's the only one in the room.

Ass-hole logic at its finest.

A bag of water and vinegar is not a goal, but kudos to you for achieving it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Jimmy62,
I got your goat!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well Gents, this has been cathartic....

All the principles here with any REAL outstanding business with me have been contacted . They have both requested a resolution of his ASAP by me sending what they have paid for.

I'm done arguing with the idiots on this thread who have no legitimate outstanding business with me but instead just want to post their moronic one liners.

I'll start another thread here in a few days with pics of what's being boxed up and shipped out.

Also, I will bet ANY of Art Peck/Sitka Deer's apologists that I show at least 10 times more produced work for Mark and Butch than their hero has done for Splattermatic in the last 2 years.

You girls continue to wallow in your delusional Hypocracy.

Tah..

To all gunmaker critics-
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by jim62

I'm done arguing with the idiots on this thread who have no legitimate outstanding business with me but instead just want to post their moronic one liners.

I'll start another thread here in a few days with pics of what's being boxed up and shipped out.

Jesus, you really are retarded...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
What about a campfire mediator or peacemaker, so things don't have to end like this?

I am serious. Has anyone recommended this? This does noone any good.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by jim62
Well , I didn't "theaten" ANYTHING.. I TOLD you what I was going to do.

You are a funny guy for someone who willfully ships firearms across state lines to an unlicensed premises without their prior permission or solicitation. You are a pretty sloppy old man to be throwing stones in that glass house of yours. wink

Butch, you've behaved like an azzhole towards me since last March. The viscous lies and half truths you've posted on this thread show your true personality. God help any Gunsmith with a spine who deals with you. I don't knuckle under to internet extortionists like you which is why you will get your stock delivered on MY SCHEDULE-not yours.

If you'd acted like a decent human being your stock would have been in your hand since April. You've already committed several civil breeches of contract by starting this and other threads. Interference of my contracts with others and attempting to extort performance of a legal contract are just two.

Good luck with your "Witch Hunting" Butch. wink Because you're going to have the Witch's Broom stuck right up your ass before it's all over.

As to your "rifle"- meaning the metalwork, I'm afraid your going to have to collect that from the ATF in the coming weeks/months. It's out of my hands now. They will most likely be using it in their investigation of YOU for the illegal activity you willfully engaged in when you shipped that metalwork. You called down the thunder. Now you can reap it.

It's amusing to me when douchbags like Steelhead and Greg pile on here. I never had and NEVER WOULD do busines with their arrogant, dumb asses. And yet, THOSE hypocritical azzholes defend ART PECK who has taken merchandise from Spattermatic for the last Two years and won't even communicate with him at all?

As to 6BR ,he is a KNOWN frutcake and whinner. Several Benchrestifle builders I know would not build a BB gun for him.
He engages in the same extortion tactics as Butch.

Anyway, it's all moot. The die is now cast thanks to Butch's mean sprited diatribes. When the time comes I will be able to show everything to prove I did nothing wrong in terms of actually making what he paid for . And I can show EVERYTHING needed to prove Butch Lambert willingly and willfully violated the GCA of 1968.

And, BTW everyone. My attorney thanks you for egging Butch on. He keeps digging a deeper and deeper civil liability hole for himself with each post.

Bravo.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
For the record Jim, I have never once defended Art Peck, I can assure you of that.

My logic is sound.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
A
A
Hello. I'm new to the forum, but I have a question for jim62. If Mr. Lambert illegally sent you an unsolicited barrel, why did you accept it? Why not send it back and tell him that as an unlicensed whatever it is you are, that you cannot accept the shipment? Additionally, why did you cash his unsolicited check? It seems that upon cashing the check, you accepted the request to perform whatever work he desired to have completed. Since you keep talking about the concept of contract, you should be familiar with offer and acceptance. He sent you material and offered to pay you to complete the work. You accepted when you cashed the check. If you don't complete the work, you are in breach.

It seems rather odd that you are concerned now about reporting his supposed illegal activity in shipping you the material. It appears from the posts that you have had his items for quite a while. I believe you yourself state that he could have had it back in April. Wasn't it illegal then? The appearance is that all of your threats of legal action started when your unwillingness to communicate on the status of the work requested was brought to light.

It also is apparent from the posts that Mr. Lambert is not one to send expensive items and payments up front to someone who isn't licensed to do the work they claim to be able to do, or without reason to believe that the recipient is ready to accept the item to work on. I doubt anyone on this forum would send money in advance to someone they didn't trust would do the work they say they are going to do. Is it possible that you have held yourself out to be a licensed whatever it is you are?

You also mention others on the forum that you have completed work for, or will complete soon. Why are their items not turned over to the ATF for sending to an unlicensed whatever it is you are? And let's not say it's because their items weren't unsolicited. I think the evidence shows that Mr. Lambert would not have sent his items to you without your full knowledge that they were coming, and that you expected them.

I look forward to your reply.

Last edited by redraiderpt; 09/13/12.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by redraiderpt
Hello. I'm new to the forum, but I have a question for jim62. If Mr. Lambert illegally sent you an unsolicited barrel, why did you accept it? Why not send it back and tell him that as an unlicensed whatever it is you are, that you cannot accept the shipment? Additionally, why did you cash his unsolicited check?

+1

He could have refused delivery, and the carrier would have returned it to the sender. Also, signing a check is the same as signing a contract.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by redraiderpt
Hello. I'm new to the forum, but I have a question for jim62. If Mr. Lambert illegally sent you an unsolicited barrel, why did you accept it? Why not send it back and tell him that as an unlicensed whatever it is you are, that you cannot accept the shipment? Additionally, why did you cash his unsolicited check?

+1

He could have refused delivery, and the carrier would have returned it to the sender. Also, signing a check is the same as signing a contract.

There were some good points raised So I will respond to them in order to make a few things very clear to everyone on this forum..

Once a package is dropped on your door stoop by the mail man you cannot "refuse delivery", especially if you have no way of knowing ahead of time what is in the box. I was expecting a STOCK BLANK to be milled -not a barreled action. We had not even discuss fitting the stock yet. There were weeks /months of work ahead building a pattern etc before we even gotten that point. He jumped the gun and committed a Federal crime through his lack of due diligence.

You cannot "undo" an illegal act by committing another illegal act. I sure as hell was not going to commit a crime by shipping the metalwork directly back to him. I knew from dealing with him before he was not a federally licensed dealer himself.

I have milled many turned unfitted stocks during the last 7 years. A gunstock is NOT a GCA '68 controlled part. I have only hand fitted 5 stocks to rifles in the last 7 years. I normally do not take on such work.

All those folks were informed I was not licensed to receive gun parts and did the actually fitting gratis as part of the milling and finishing.. In EVERY case their metalwork was shipped to a local dealer and I filled out 4473s, fitted their stocks as a favor and then shipped them back to their local dealer.

I mill stocks. As a rule, I hand finish and fit them for my own use. There are MANY stock tuners /refinishers in the US that operate the way within the bounds of Federal law. It's not hard if you follow the rules. Several such folks solicit work on this forum every day.FFL

I have NEVER on this or any other forum presented myself as a FFL licensed gunsmith. Ever. I have NEVER directly asked anyone to ship me ANY GCA 68 controlled items. I mill gunstocks and occasionally refinish them. They are NOT GCA controlled parts. Any gun I have bought or sold on this or any other forum has also been done through FFL holders. No exceptions.

I categorically challenge Butch Lambert or ANYONE on this or any other internet forum to show proof where I specifically asked them to ship GCA ' 68 controlled items directly to me across state lines. It's never happened. Butch KNEW I was unlicensed because 2 years prior he bought a CZ m452 rifle from me on another forum. I specifically made it clear that the dealer on his end had to accept shipments from individuals. He had me ship the rifle to a dealer. He cannot claim ignorance about my status.One thing is for sure, Butch NEVER asked anything before he shipped that metalwork off via US Mail.

Any delay in the reporting of Butch's activity is between me and the ATF. The fact remains, I am NOT the one who shipped the rifle. Butch is. And I did not knowingly receive it. I had no control over what he put in that box. And I did not sign for it on delivery.

I feel confident that the Obama administration run ATF is not going to hand deliver his barreled action back to him and pin a medal on his chest for shipping it illegally across state lines. Or, forgive that act since he had to wait a few months or a rifle stock.

As for your judging Mr Lambert's prudence and "good sense" in such matters, let's recap...

1) He sends rifle receivers through the mail without checking to see if the destination premise is licensed.

2) He sends final payment checks to workmen unsolicited just so he can save a few bucks on his 2011 taxes...

3) He involves non contractual 3rd parties on websites like this in an attempt to interfere with other's legal contracts and to extort performance on his. Without even first writing the other party he has the contractual agreement with.

4) He has also appears to have given incomplete /false information to law enforcement officials in an attempt to have his metalwork shipped directly to him in violation of federal law. He made that same demands to me verbally over the telephone yesterday.

That will not happen.

Also, this is how his family business is run.. pretty hit and miss reviews for Lambert's Autmotive in Rowlett,TX Read the last review..
http://www.yelp.com/biz/lamberts-automotive-rowlett

As to the rest of this, you girls will have to find out as it unfolds in the coming weeks and months.

Last edited by jim62; 09/14/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,477 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,680
Posts18,493,876
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.