Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by krp
Nice!!! redemption is at your doorstep...

Kent

And he said I wouldnt go to hell unless I put one of those halloween costumes on him. grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Scott F
And the lions will lay down with the lambs.

In the New Jerusalem.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by krp
Nice!!! redemption is at your doorstep...

Kent

And he said I wouldnt go to hell unless I put one of those halloween costumes on him. grin

Wonder if you can bring your humidor... 'smoke a turd in heaven' doesn't have the same ring... well, they can use that Bin Laden fella to pass out turds, screw'm...

Kent

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Maybe I could get his 72 virgins to mind the Humidor..... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You know 72 virgins is hell.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hummer'dor... you're a genius...

Kent

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm goin' there anyway...might as well have the company...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not if I can help it.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Since I seriously doubt that the Lord will allow us to hunt.... But what about Fly Fishing? Jesus fished with the Apostles... Will I need my 3wt or 5wt...

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/29/12.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ingwe ain't gonna get ta go fishin if he gets all them virgins. He'll be takin out the trash for eternity. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
So Ricky and RC, when the Lord returns next, are the Christians then caught up in the rapture, or does that happen after the millennium?
The rapture will happen before the Lord returns. The question then is will the rapture occur before the tribulation of the anti-christ or not.

That depends if you are pre-trib, post-trib or pan-trib. Pre-tribulation folks believe Christians will be taken out of the earth before it gets really nasty. So they could be here for the first 3.5 years or so after the anti-christ appears and then get taken out, under that scenario. Post-trib folks believe He will not come back until the full tribulation has passed, the anti-christ has been defeated, and right before the Lord returns. I'm of the pan-trib persuasion believing that God is in control and if it happens and when it happens, it will all pan out fine. And by if it happens, I don't doubt it will, but it may not in the way we might now be thinking. God is a bit mysterious in how He handles some of his grander miracles. smile

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Agreed

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
I think my dog just thanked Christ for not being able to read....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smart dog!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Ingwe ain't gonna get ta go fishin if he gets all them virgins. He'll be takin out the trash for eternity. ;-{>8

Think I'd rather go Fly Fishing. Can't imagine listing to 72 women bitch all at once! cool

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/29/12.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Same here, butt, to each his own. Course the Poohbah is special and likely can handle it. He is a whiz dog trainer, ya know. OK, this is lookin better.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by eyeball
So Ricky and RC, when the Lord returns next, are the Christians then caught up in the rapture, or does that happen after the millennium?
The rapture will happen before the Lord returns. The question then is will the rapture occur before the tribulation of the anti-christ or not.

That depends if you are pre-trib, post-trib or pan-trib. Pre-tribulation folks believe Christians will be taken out of the earth before it gets really nasty. So they could be here for the first 3.5 years or so after the anti-christ appears and then get taken out, under that scenario. Post-trib folks believe He will not come back until the full tribulation has passed, the anti-christ has been defeated, and right before the Lord returns. I'm of the pan-trib persuasion believing that God is in control and if it happens and when it happens, it will all pan out fine. And by if it happens, I don't doubt it will, but it may not in the way we might now be thinking. God is a bit mysterious in how He handles some of his grander miracles. smile
I would prefer a pre-trib rapture but I can't see it in the Bible. I'm more of a post-trib'er. However, none of us can affect what will happen in any way so there's no point in arguing about it. All we can do is be ready for whatever happens.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hope this doesn't last two thousand years.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I would prefer a pre-trib rapture but I can't see it in the Bible. I'm more of a post-trib'er. However, none of us can affect what will happen in any way so there's no point in arguing about it. All we can do is be ready for whatever happens.
I agree all the way around.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Hope this doesn't last two thousand years.
I got a good laugh out of that. laugh

And agree! grin

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (7mm_Loco, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 17 invisible), 1,615 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.